Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 09:50 PM

880 posts, read 1,800,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
no, because i'm not promiscuous. I have seen the men seeking women adds though.. pretty sick
Actually it's suppose to be just for dating so I don't know why you would say you never looked at it because you're not promiscuous? But you say you have the men seeking women ad's and they were sick? Lets compare shall we....here's the first ads I pulled up under men seeking women..

A faithful lover - 50

Attractive Indian looking for nice Indian girl - 31 -

looking for my other half - 42

anbody wants to meet a romantic san mateo guy 33

Okay, now here's some ads from the Men seeking Men section...

group feed....looking for horny masc dudes for draining...9pm on... - 49

Looking for jo/oral now host or travel 23

**** on me after I blow you - 33

suck service by hung man - 50[/b]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2011, 09:53 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
I don't know. Maybe this.

"A new sex survey shows that San Francisco’s residents take the cake, and the dancer hiding inside of it, when it comes to the average number of sex partners per capita, the San Francisco Chronicle reported on July 5."

"According to the Trojan U.S. Sex Census, the average San Francisco resident has had sex with 30 other people over the course of their sexually active years."

Sex Census: San Francisco Residents #1 in Sexual Partners :: EDGE Miami
You are aware that 85% of San Francisco is straight right? There are only about 100,000 gays in San Francisco. New York has 7-8 times as many.

Old 07-19-2011, 10:17 PM

4,027 posts, read 7,289,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
I'm 34 and i'm gay and i've only been with one guy and that was four years ago and i've been out since age 25, known i was gay since i was a child and i an NOT ugly, as a matter of fact i've been told I'm one of the best looking gay guys in my community.

I happen to believe that sex is meant to be with someone you actually love and i am deeply spiritual and believe that sex is not the main purpose in life. I do not LOOK DOWN on people who have sex with lots of people, i just think that we have different beliefs.

Yet for some reason i can't donate blood and i'm told that i'm a 'pervert' by people on discussion boards the very second i reveal that i'm gay and it's assumed that i have aids etc.
People like to villainize what they aren't familiar with.

Old 07-19-2011, 10:49 PM

3,681 posts, read 6,274,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
You are aware that 85% of San Francisco is straight right? There are only about 100,000 gays in San Francisco. New York has 7-8 times as many.
right. and that, er...15% are the pillars of the community.

"On Black Friday, Rusty Mills and Lloyd Fishback stripped off all their clothes and headed down to Union Square with their genitalia flapping in the stiff winter wind. Mills wore only an Indian headdress and Fishback donned a pilgrim hat (Fishback says the hats tip off people that you're intentionally nude, not insane). They'd come to amuse or shock the shoppers ..."

Only In San Francisco: Cops Can't Force Naked Men To Put On Clothes - San Francisco News - The Snitch

can't understand why anyone would call them "promiscuous?"

Old 07-19-2011, 11:08 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
right. and that, er...15% are the pillars of the community.

"On Black Friday, Rusty Mills and Lloyd Fishback stripped off all their clothes and headed down to Union Square with their genitalia flapping in the stiff winter wind. Mills wore only an Indian headdress and Fishback donned a pilgrim hat (Fishback says the hats tip off people that you're intentionally nude, not insane). They'd come to amuse or shock the shoppers ..."

Only In San Francisco: Cops Can't Force Naked Men To Put On Clothes - San Francisco News - The Snitch

can't understand why anyone would call them "promiscuous?"
You did read that they are a group of nudists right? The article didn't even claim they were gay, they just like walking around naked.

And again, do you think that represents most gays? How often do you see gays walking around butt naked in New York City, which has 7-8 times as many gays as SF?

Old 07-19-2011, 11:11 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,337,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwy phantom View Post
Actually it's suppose to be just for dating so I don't know why you would say you never looked at it because you're not promiscuous? But you say you have the men seeking women ad's and they were sick? Lets compare shall we....here's the first ads I pulled up under men seeking women..

A faithful lover - 50

Attractive Indian looking for nice Indian girl - 31 -

looking for my other half - 42

anbody wants to meet a romantic san mateo guy 33

Okay, now here's some ads from the Men seeking Men section...

group feed....looking for horny masc dudes for draining...9pm on... - 49

Looking for jo/oral now host or travel 23

**** on me after I blow you - 33

suck service by hung man - 50[/b]
Haha! That is hilarious. It gets the point across fairly well though. Gay men are promiscuous.

I am gay (and yes, I definitely qualify as being promiscuous), and for anyone, gay or straight, to say gay men only sleep with as many people as the rest of society is lying, or living in denial. I'm not saying they all do, but most do. I don't consider promiscuity to be a bad thing though. As long as all parties play safe, keep playing.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:14 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,144,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneTraveler View Post
Haha! That is hilarious. It gets the point across fairly well though. Gay men are promiscuous.

I am gay (and yes, I definitely qualify as being promiscuous), and for anyone, gay or straight, to say gay men only sleep with as many people as the rest of society is lying, or living in denial. I'm not saying they all do, but most do. I don't consider promiscuity to be a bad thing though. As long as all parties play safe, keep playing.
That's exactly what my Gay/Homosexual friends say!

Old 07-20-2011, 12:01 AM

3,681 posts, read 6,274,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
You did read that they are a group of nudists right? The article didn't even claim they were gay, they just like walking around naked.
Silly me. I forgot. The Castro District is a Heterosexual Family Community - home to the Waltons, if I remember correctly...

"...everyone cringes when a bare butt plops down on the community chairs in the 17th Street Plaza, because really, who wants to be the next person to sit there?"
"The gay community has experienced intolerance and prudishness, so it seems hypocritical to gripe. It's also a small, close-knit community. None of them wants to be the person who made a big fuss.But c'mon, this isn't that hard..."
"Terry Bennett says when her 7-year-old daughter goes on a field trip from nearby Harvey Milk Civil Rights Academy, the class sometimes disembarks from Muni and runs into a group of grandpas in wrinkled birthday suits."

The naked truth about nudity in the Castro - SFGate

Old 07-20-2011, 01:22 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Silly me. I forgot. The Castro District is a Heterosexual Family Community - home to the Waltons, if I remember correctly...
Castro is just one district in the city. You do realize there's more to SF than the Castro, don't you?

I think some of you would have separate drinking fountains for gays if you could get away with it.

Old 07-20-2011, 06:19 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
I need to change the fuel filter in my truck, install a new light switch in the kitchen and cut the grass... in addition to those 3 things there are about 9 million other things that I think about before I even begin to think about why gay people do things that they do. For some reason gay people, especially on CD honestly believe that the entire population of the world spends most of their day worried about what gay people do and why and that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Pay your taxes, don't drink and drive and don't try to force rules or regulations on my life... that's all I really care about.
Amazing isn't it?

Some people must dislike gay people so much they even start threads mocking gay teen suicide and claiming that homosexuality is a mental illness.

Why would someone even bother do something like that? You'd think they had better things to do wouldn't you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies