Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2011, 11:21 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,047,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Again, note how the poster still insists on something that is demonstrably false. The victim never said she was in the lobby when the plane hit. This is truly fascinating.
You must be getting paid a decent sum... I hope so in your case...

The witness never said she was in the lobby while it was destroyed... She saw the completely destroyed lobby just before the plane hit the upper floors...

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Arthur Schopenhauer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2011, 11:28 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,752,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
You must be getting paid a decent sum... I hope so in your case...

The witness never said she was in the lobby while it was destroyed... She saw the completely destroyed lobby just before the plane hit the upper floors...

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Arthur Schopenhauer
OK, please highlight that portion of your transcript where she says this.

So, we all know he won't be able to. Of course they left the upper floors because the plane hit the building. We all know this, and I suspect he does too. But lets see how he handles the this. I hope everyone finds this as fascinating as I do.

Old 08-21-2011, 11:34 AM

Quote:
OK, please highlight that portion of your transcript where she says this.

So, we all know he won't be able to. Of course they left the upper floors because the plane hit the building. We all know this, and I suspect he does too. But lets see how he handles the this. I hope everyone finds this as fascinating as I do.
Wow... this is fascinating... I guess lies cost money... The truth is usually free...

Ok... here are the eyewitness highlights...

2nd woman: So we continued down the stairs... We came outside in the lobby... There was no lobby... The lobby was totally gone...

ABC-TV news reporter: Did you see other people?...

2nd woman: People... There was a woman there with her face blown off...
And as we were coming out... We passed the lobby... there was no lobby... So I believe the bomb hit the lobby first... and a couple of seconds and the first plane hit...

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 08-21-2011, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Wow... this is fascinating... I guess lies cost money... The truth is usually free...

Ok... here are the eyewitness highlights...

2nd woman: So we continued down the stairs... We came outside in the lobby... There was no lobby... The lobby was totally gone...

And as we were coming out... We passed the lobby... there was no lobby... So I believe the bomb hit the lobby first... and a couple of seconds and the first plane hit...

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Very interesting, yet nothing you highlighted indicated they were in the lobby before the plane hit. Would you like another try.

Note, how the poster continually references the same passage, believing it says something different each time.

Last edited by shorebaby; 08-21-2011 at 12:01 PM..

Old 08-21-2011, 11:51 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Very interesting yet nothing you highlighted indicated they were in the lobby before the plane hit. Would you like another try.

Note, how the poster continually references the same passage, believing it says something different each time.
Learn to read.

Reading is fundamental.

Old 08-21-2011, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Learn to read.

Reading is fundamental.

Perhaps you would like to isolate the passage that supports the contention that she was in the lobby before the plane hit. If you would like to reference the red highlight I made a few posts back, that indicate she was on the upper floors when the plane hit, feel free.

Please note, how both posters operate in the same way, displaying the same pathology.

Old 08-21-2011, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Very interesting yet nothing you highlighted indicated they were in the lobby before the plane hit. Would you like another try.

Quote:
Perhaps you would like to isolate the passage that supports the contention that she was in the lobby before the plane hit. If you would like to reference the red highlight I made a few posts back, that indicate she was on the upper floors when the plane hit, feel free.

Please note, how both posters operate in the same way, displaying the same pathology.

Again... Wow... this is fascinating... I guess lies cost money... The truth is usually free... How does it feel?... Really...

Old 08-21-2011, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Again... Wow... this is fascinating... I guess lies cost money... The truth is usually free... How does it feel?... Really...
Wouldn't it be easier to expose me as a liar by simply isolating the passage where these folks say, they were in the lobby prior to the plane hitting the building. We all know why you can't do it, because it doesn't exist.

Again folks note how they both read something that doesn't exist. One of these posters believes black helicopters are following him. It really is an interesting study.

Old 08-21-2011, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Wouldn't it be easier to expose me as a liar by simply isolating the passage where these folks say, they were in the lobby prior to the plane hitting the building. We all know why you can't do it, because it doesn't exist.

Again folks note how they both read something that doesn't exist. One of these posters believes black helicopters are following him. It really is an interesting study.

Well... Since I've already done it twice... I've concluded that you are using the typical right wing shill methodolgy... Deny... Deny... Deny... declare victory... and walk away...

But I'll show the highlights one more time...

Explosions before planes hit WTC 911 9/11 - YouTube

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 08-21-2011, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Well... Since I've already done it twice... I've concluded that you are using the typical right wing shill methodolgy... Deny... Deny... Deny... declare victory... and walk away...

But I'll show the highlights one more time...

Explosions before planes hit WTC 911 9/11 - YouTube

- Arthur Schopenhauer

OK, so no where in the above does she say she was in the lobby before the plane hit. You are confusing what the witness BELIEVES and what actually happened.

The witness didn't say a bomb exploded in the lobby than a plane hit, nor did she say we say a bomb blast then saw the plane hit. The wintess is surmising, since she wasn't in the lobby when the plane hit.

Again, this exchange isn't for the poster, he clearly is has issues, but to draw out those issues for the reader. Note the leap the poster takes, refer back to the psychology link I posted, his is textbook.Again this poster believes black helicopters are after him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies