Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2011, 10:40 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,328,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by btownboss4 View Post
the plane sliced all three stairwells in the North Tower, and 2 in the south tower.
But a mere artifact.

Artifact: "something observed in a scientific investigation or experiment that is not naturally present but occurs as a result of the preparative or investigative procedure"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2011, 10:43 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,049,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Actually they didn't destroy the elevator shafts in the time sequence you indicate, and the lobbies weren't destroyed, severely damaged to be sure, but certainly not destroyed. Of course the staircases were very durable, see the miracle staircase. But again what you fail to understand, probably because you never spoke to anyone there that day, was damage was caused by various means. Some was mechanical, by falling debris, some was cause by fire, etc.

Thank you so much for this, it is terrific, please note folks how she made these leaps. Again at first she contended that the victim interviewed SAID the lobby was blown up by a bomb. But now we see the tortured logic that got her to that conclusion. In her own mind, I am sure she still believes the victim said the lobby was bombed first. This is great stuff, please keep it up.

Explosions before planes hit WTC 911 9/11 - YouTube

I've decided to appease your irrational shill-ing request... Your double psychology tactic won't fly...
So here goes...

ABC-TV news reporter: The ladies that are with me were in The World Trade Center in the 1st building and escaped through the lobby where they report... They believe there was a bomb in the lobby...

1st woman: We ran down the steps... To the lobby... there was no lobby... Everything was torn up... and even the turnstile was burnt and it was sticking up... and they just told us to run...

2nd woman: My boss ran out of the office... he said one thing... Run... Everybody just ran... and we ran down the stairs... (they) told us to come back up the stairs... and we were like... "Come back up the stairs?... Are you crazy?"...
So we continued down the stairs... We came outside in the lobby... There was no lobby... The lobby was totally gone...

ABC-TV news reporter: Did you see other people?...

2nd woman: People... There was a woman there with her face blown off...
And as we were coming out... We passed the lobby... there was no lobby... So I believe the bomb hit the lobby first... and a couple of seconds and the first plane hit...

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 08-21-2011, 10:44 AM

For the record... I'm a dude... dude...

Old 08-21-2011, 10:45 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,760,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post

I've decided to appease your irrational shill-ing request... Your double psychology tactic won't fly...
So here goes...

ABC-TV news reporter: The ladies that are with me were in The World Trade Center in the 1st building and escaped through the lobby where they report... They believe there was a bomb in the lobby...

1st woman: We ran down the steps... To the lobby... there was no lobby... Everything was torn up... and even the turnstile was burnt and it was sticking up... and they just told us to run...

2nd woman: My boss ran out of the office... he said one thing... Run... Everybody just ran... and we ran down the stairs... (they) told us to come back up the stairs... and we were like... "Come back up the stairs?... Are you crazy?"...
So we continued down the stairs... We came outside in the lobby... There was no lobby... The lobby was totally gone...

And as we were coming out... We passed the lobby... there was no lobby... So I believe the bomb hit the lobby first... and a couple of seconds and the first plane hit...

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Arthur Schopenhauer
Look folks, I predicted it. This poster actually believes the victim said she was in the lobby when the plane hit. I defy anyone to highlight a passage where she says she was in the lobby when the plane hit.

Excellent example of what the researchers were talking about, this is gold. Thanks again.

Old 08-21-2011, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Actually they didn't destroy the elevator shafts in the time sequence you indicate, and the lobbies weren't destroyed, severely damaged to be sure, but certainly not destroyed. Of course the staircases were very durable, see the miracle staircase. Also as the other poster points out the staircases were severed at the point of impact. But again what you fail to understand, probably because you never spoke to anyone there that day, was damage was caused by various means. Some was mechanical, by falling debris, some was cause by fire, etc.
Quote:
Look folks, I predicted it. This poster actually believes the victim said she was in the lobby when the plane hit. I defy anyone to highlight a passage where she says she was in the lobby when the plane hit.

Excellent example of what the researchers were talking about, this is gold. Thanks again.

So now there's a "miracle" staircase... With no signs of burning or charring... Yet the entire lobby was completely destroyed?...

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 08-21-2011, 10:53 AM

Quote:
So now there's a "miracle" staircase... With no signs of burning or charring... Yet the entire lobby was completely destroyed?...

- Arthur Schopenhauer
This is great please, keep them coming. Of course there were people in the lobby of 1 WTC that day when the plane hit, there must be hundreds of witnesses to your mythical bomb.

FYI, the lobby wasn't completely destroyed, severely damaged for sure, but not completely destroyed.

Yes, I know this may seem cruel to some, because I know the poster has issues. But I think it is important for everyone to see what the thought processes are of the most extreme of the truthers.

Old 08-21-2011, 11:02 AM

Quote:
This is great please, keep them coming. Of course there were people in the lobby of 1 WTC that day when the plane hit, there must be hundreds of witnesses to your mythical bomb.

FYI, the lobby wasn't completely destroyed, severely damaged for sure, but not completely destroyed.

Yes, I know this may seem cruel to some, because I know the poster has issues. But I think it is important for everyone to see what the thought processes are of most extreme of the truthers.
I find your use of selective factology quite telling... A plane hits a building on the upper floors... Yet the entire ground floor lobby gets completely destroyed simultaneously... Yet still... there are witnesses who were in the building while this happened... and lived to tell their eyewitness account?...

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 08-21-2011, 11:09 AM

Quote:
I find your use of selective factology quite telling... A plane hits a building on the upper floors... Yet the entire ground floor lobby gets completely destroyed simultaneously... Yet still... there are witnesses who were in the building while this happened... and lived to tell their eyewitness account?...

- Arthur Schopenhauer

I will continue to tell you since you seem to have some difficulty with it, the lobby wasn't completely destroyed, severely damaged, but not destroyed.

OK, so the lobby was damaged by some elevator shafts blowing out fire from the jet fuel, as well as from external debris falling from the building. Note how the Truthers think damage to the building is unbelievable following direct impact by a commercial jet.

But again, I know you are trying to stray from your initial assertion that the woman interviewed was in the lobby when the plane hit. Your assertion is clearly untrue. Yet you refuse to admit it. Again I have no interest if you admit it or not, but for the benefit of these following this observe the leaps he makes.

Old 08-21-2011, 11:10 AM

Quote:

Yes, I know this may seem cruel to some, because I know the poster has issues. But I think it is important for everyone to see what the thought processes are of the most extreme of the truthers.

The witnesses described the lobby as being completely destroyed...

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 08-21-2011, 11:16 AM

Quote:

The witnesses described the lobby as being completely destroyed...

- Arthur Schopenhauer
Again, note how the poster still insists on something that is demonstrably false. The victim never said she was in the lobby when the plane hit. This is truly fascinating. Upon further review the witnesses said they WERE NOT in the lobby when the plane hit. Please see highlight in red. I think it will be interesting to see what leap the poster makes next. This is like a living psychology experiment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies