Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 01:59 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,846,511 times

Advertisements

Maybe many American women condone what is said about Palin as they haven't forgotten how Palin and McCain thought American women were stupid when they made Palin VP candidate and tried to get the Clinton female vote......... American women were insulted by Palin and still realise that Palin is a sell out to women of America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2012, 03:49 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
I never belittle men. Because real men, the ones who are accountable for themselves, never require it. Those making careers out of dodging accountability for themselves are not men. They are c*nts. And you defend them because you are one yourself.
Amazing how your getting away with personal attacks!! Sorry but guys have never accused me of this and a women would get punched.

Quote:
It's her job to mind his vows and not her own. That sicko land you live in-- stay there. In defense of marriage, you need to be prohibited from marrying.
Not buying your garbage Hillary doesn't strike me as the fragile women, you must know this also. She does remind of a women not in a true marriage or a women willing to look the other way. She just might have other reasons to be married to a womanizer other than, traditional marriage.

Quote:
It's amazing the flock of bimbos that arrive after the fact of his very long career. He had been in politics how long and no one came forward? That is until regenry press ponied up enough cash and hired prostitutes to tell tales. So what was he guilty of? No one really knows when the snow job machine kicked in full gear. Mark Fuhrman couldn't help himself but plant evidence and not do his job, and so, OJ went free when most truly believe the man was guilty as sin.
I see you can say things about Rush for a word and let President Clinton fly for being unfaithful to his wife. He chose to ran a muck in the White House. He was President and Rush is a talk show host. One man expressed freedom of speech the other messed with the First Lady's heart. Now that something to compare to.........your loyalty lies with a man who was dishonest with his wife.

Quote:
It's disgusting when women stand up for themselves! They should sit still and be punching bags for males and prostitutes spitting on them for failure to prostitute themselves. F*ck off and die with your VFW drunks. Go on, run along little girl.
I was taught by my dad at a young age, I didn't have to aquire it. I know how to conduct myself and not rant about others in a way that's offensive. It's awfully strange you use F*uck off and die so loosely and then tell us you've got it together.

Would VFW stand for "Very Foul Women" are these your kind of friends?? I don't associate with those kind. I prefer girlfriends that respect others even if they don't agree and keep the name calling on the playground. I like women who see both sides of the party's have issues, never wish another to die and not throw the world problems on one party.

Quote:
Hilarious!! I can't believe that YOU really believe your opinion of me counts for anything. Your brain is like used cat litter. How much more useless a human being could you be?
Do you think I really expect you to respect what I say, you're hilarious!! Another personal attack and yet you still get away with it. Tell me does this make one a prostitute on CD when they can personal attack and mods just leave all your postings.
Quote:
Let me get this straight-- I'm 'oppressing' you into my personal "new world order" that expects basic competence/ fundamental citizenship standards out of you as a human being? Talk about collective thinking-- whose genius idea was it to train you to be a man trap? That's not social engineering. No sireee. To tell you not to go to school, and be the ignorant mommy teaching her babies how to be ignorant of the world on and on and on. That's not the preservation of a vicious cycle of poverty providing ample supplies of cheap labor? Get them young, keep them ignorant & helpless dependent on the Church for charity plan belongs to your camp. Not anything I endorse.
If your an example of what your so called "new world order" would be like, I think we're all going to be miserable. Happiness doesn't come across in any of your postings and most of the darkness is very disturbing. You claim the Right is Nazi, yet you express your wish for all on the right to die, how can you claim to be out to help ALL?? I believe Hitler thought in the same way your sounding a lot like a person who supports genocide of the GOP Party.

I think I do see how Maher gets the okay from the left............
Could just be a DNA thing!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies