Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2012, 06:24 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHitman View Post
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Blacks are the most backwards race on the planet. Black men, specifically, are a losing lot. White men are gaining on them. It's very hard for me to deal with black men. The most ignorant and shiftless group has to be black men. Black women have to be the dumbest group of women. How can a race of people have 70% of it's children born out of wedlock? Unless you're living in a third world country, there is no excuse.

Many make me sick. But let them let it, they are the coolest, hippest thing walking. I speak exceptionally well and of course blacks that here my voice before the see my face almost always make remarks about it. Oh, I though you were white" or " You sound white". NO DUMMIES, my parents taught me how to read and speak English.

Just tonight, I was crossing the street on my way to the grocery store. This part of town is trendy and always busy. It's normal for people to jay walk. The people that drive in the area are mostly white abd usually just stop and let those trying to cross, cross. Nothing unusual about that. Same thing tonight. Well, after all of the white drives rode by, a group of blacks rode by and of course, they had to make a scene. They wait until they get right up on those of us that are trying to cross the street and started RIDING ON THE HORN like some fools. It get's to a point to where you EXPECT blacks to act a fool. That's what "we"(I'm black too) are becoming know for.

Black men terrorize city streets and neighborhoods more than any other race. Cities like Chicago, Baltimore,Philly would be better off with them.

As a black male, it just makes me sick. To a point where I don't like being around blacks. Not all blacks but a certain type of black. One thing about ignorant white, they generally don't start sh*t and bother you. They may not like you but at least they'll keep it to themselves. I live in a mostly white area in the city. I carry a concealed weapon sometimes. Not because of white guys, because of blacks. They like to come to this part of town to visit the bars and such, which is fine with me. just leave the ignorance at home.

Black men are slow to get advanced degrees,(they're doing good just to graduate from High School) are slow to start businesses, slow to invest and save. You can't take care of yourself buying Fitted Hats, $150 "gym" shoes and putting rims on OLD ASS cars.

YES, I am suspect of black men dressed like Trayvon Martin. Prowl around my house dressed like that and you'll end up like him.

Black men don't have the luxury of being anything less than stellar. Even if you don't good to college, fine, at least be a productive part of society instead of making babies and trying to be womanizers.
I'm sorry that you would think to such an extreme.

Like you, I am sickened by some of the actions committed by people of my own race. And for what it's worth, I'm also Black. However, I haven't been driven as far as to nearly hate my own race. I can't think like that. Unlike you, I have been harassed by a few White people. Sure, according to the statistics, and according to some of what I've seen, there are Black people terrorizing the streets of major cities. Have you also considered that Black people are often the most likely to be terrorized?

You say that cities would be better off without Blacks? You're Black. Are you saying a city would be better off without YOU?

And furthermore, I've had to learn this. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you "speak proper English". It doesn't matter that you don't dress like a "hood rat". At the end of the day, you are going to be seen as Black, and in the eyes of some people, no different than the persons you speak against.

And BTW, I'm Black, male, and I have my Bachelor's degree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2012, 07:32 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHitman View Post
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Blacks are the most backwards race on the planet. Black men, specifically, are a losing lot. White men are gaining on them. It's very hard for me to deal with black men. The most ignorant and shiftless group has to be black men. Black women have to be the dumbest group of women. How can a race of people have 70% of it's children born out of wedlock? Unless you're living in a third world country, there is no excuse.

Many make me sick. But let them let it, they are the coolest, hippest thing walking. I speak exceptionally well and of course blacks that here my voice before the see my face almost always make remarks about it. Oh, I though you were white" or " You sound white". NO DUMMIES, my parents taught me how to read and speak English.

Just tonight, I was crossing the street on my way to the grocery store. This part of town is trendy and always busy. It's normal for people to jay walk. The people that drive in the area are mostly white abd usually just stop and let those trying to cross, cross. Nothing unusual about that. Same thing tonight. Well, after all of the white drives rode by, a group of blacks rode by and of course, they had to make a scene. They wait until they get right up on those of us that are trying to cross the street and started RIDING ON THE HORN like some fools. It get's to a point to where you EXPECT blacks to act a fool. That's what "we"(I'm black too) are becoming know for.

Black men terrorize city streets and neighborhoods more than any other race. Cities like Chicago, Baltimore,Philly would be better off with them.

As a black male, it just makes me sick. To a point where I don't like being around blacks. Not all blacks but a certain type of black. One thing about ignorant white, they generally don't start sh*t and bother you. They may not like you but at least they'll keep it to themselves. I live in a mostly white area in the city. I carry a concealed weapon sometimes. Not because of white guys, because of blacks. They like to come to this part of town to visit the bars and such, which is fine with me. just leave the ignorance at home.

Black men are slow to get advanced degrees,(they're doing good just to graduate from High School) are slow to start businesses, slow to invest and save. You can't take care of yourself buying Fitted Hats, $150 "gym" shoes and putting rims on OLD ASS cars.

YES, I am suspect of black men dressed like Trayvon Martin. Prowl around my house dressed like that and you'll end up like him.

Black men don't have the luxury of being anything less than stellar. Even if you don't good to college, fine, at least be a productive part of society instead of making babies and trying to be womanizers.
It ain't just some Black dudes who are messing up tho. Being "white" I hate to say this but; the hood rat thing IS getting worse with anglo whites and not just the PWT ones either.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:54 AM

6,464 posts, read 13,446,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Yet the simple fact is that young Black males murder at 10 times the rate as young White and Hispanic men combined
Hey, the 1960's want their statistics back. In other words, ancient news is ancient news. We've actually moved beyond discussing the actual statistic to attempting to find solutions at the root of the problem which is poor social economics in urban neighborhoods.

Old 09-19-2012, 12:14 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamellr View Post
Hey, the 1960's want their statistics back. In other words, ancient news is ancient news. We've actually moved beyond discussing the actual statistic to attempting to find solutions at the root of the problem which is poor social economics in urban neighborhoods.
It's funny how in the search for "root causes" for the education gap, crime disparities, incarceration rates, out of wedlock birth rates, etc., the social "scientists" that litter our Marxist academic institutions have yet to consider genetics as a source of these issues.

Africans have higher levels of testosterone, which result in earlier physical development, higher levels of impulsive behavior, and an increased likelihood of risky decision making. Once African men reach middle age and their testosterone levels drop, their murder and violent crime rates drop DRAMATICALLY. The same can be said for every other race, but their levels of violent crime and murder are not at insane levels. These higher levels of testosterone are beneficial on the football field, on the basketball court, and on the track, but in terms of classroom performance, it can negatively affect decision-making and performance.

These are generalizations, and I could go on if you libbies would like, but my main point is that until our social "scientists" examine the role of genetics in violent behavior and educational attainment, our social policies will continue to neglect a very important determinant of human behavior, and the country will continue to suffer because of it.

Good luck in your "search" for solutions!

Old 09-19-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
It ain't just some Black dudes who are messing up tho. Being "white" I hate to say this but; the hood rat thing IS getting worse with anglo whites and not just the PWT ones either.
I knew quite a few middle class White kids who behaved as you said. In fact, I was at the receiving end of violence from some of those kids. I was shot with a paintball gun by a White teenager, in broad daylight. He was the brother of someone in my class who frequently bullied me. They were both middle class, and they were skateboarders. One of their friends also robbed a house in tandem with a Black "hood rat". The Black kid got arrested first, and from what I've heard, he's still locked up. One of the kids who bullied me ended up in prison for robbery. The kid who robbed a house, from what I heard, he eventually ended up in prison.

Old 09-19-2012, 05:38 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,783,122 times
Black AMericans have no culture, had little to begin with so family values weren't and aren't a strong point, 400 years of slavery, a couple decades of freedom and learning and building with each other them bam!!

Integrated into white society and told to get in you need to be educated and so forth and do so forth...

Of course black americans are going to be behind, they didn't have a history of education, made slaves for 4 centuries and told to man up and fit into modern day america.

I'm 100% behind black americans on this, they got dealt a bad, bad hand...

Compared to other poor minorities, they're the worse, why? lack of culture....

Old 09-19-2012, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
It's funny how in the search for "root causes" for the education gap, crime disparities, incarceration rates, out of wedlock birth rates, etc., the social "scientists" that litter our Marxist academic institutions have yet to consider genetics as a source of these issues.

Africans have higher levels of testosterone, which result in earlier physical development, higher levels of impulsive behavior, and an increased likelihood of risky decision making. Once African men reach middle age and their testosterone levels drop, their murder and violent crime rates drop DRAMATICALLY. The same can be said for every other race, but their levels of violent crime and murder are not at insane levels. These higher levels of testosterone are beneficial on the football field, on the basketball court, and on the track, but in terms of classroom performance, it can negatively affect decision-making and performance.

These are generalizations, and I could go on if you libbies would like, but my main point is that until our social "scientists" examine the role of genetics in violent behavior and educational attainment, our social policies will continue to neglect a very important determinant of human behavior, and the country will continue to suffer because of it.

Good luck in your "search" for solutions!
Well, if you truly say that this is so, then you would have to say things like "we should feel sorry for them because they can't help the way they act, we should take it easy on them", or, on the other extreme "we should kick these people out of our society".

Why is it that the Africans coming to this nation are coming to this nation, making better grades, more educated, and do better than African-Americans? I don't think genetics is a big part. I think it is mentality and responsibility level. Black people in America are exposed to soft bigotry. Little is expected of them these days. Africans coming here are coming from a different society. If you are in school, nothing less than the best is expected from you. Personal responsibility is expected from you.

What are you suggesting we do to Black people if you feel that genetics is the reason?

Old 09-19-2012, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
Black AMericans have no culture, had little to begin with so family values weren't and aren't a strong point, 400 years of slavery, a couple decades of freedom and learning and building with each other them bam!!

Integrated into white society and told to get in you need to be educated and so forth and do so forth...

Of course black americans are going to be behind, they didn't have a history of education, made slaves for 4 centuries and told to man up and fit into modern day america.

This is the difference between African-Americans and Africans who are coming here. Africans who are coming here have their own culture, their own expectations. They aren't exposed to soft bigotry in their own nations. Alot is expected of you, period. No its, ands or buts.

Old 09-19-2012, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This is the difference between African-Americans and Africans who are coming here. Africans who are coming here have their own culture, their own expectations. They aren't exposed to soft bigotry in their own nations. Alot is expected of you, period. No its, ands or buts.
Agreed, funny because they complain on black Americans but never thought of putting the pieces together to find out why, it's common knowledge and sense.

They were dealt a very, very bad hand, everything was robbed, taken from them and when they actually found each other, Government stepped in to stop it quickly... They were creating jobs for themselves and government couldn't allow that at all.

same thing now with the liquor stores in the hood and so forth.

Old 09-19-2012, 05:56 PM

LOL, Let's make sure that reply sinks to the bottom!! can't expect a response
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies