Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 10:36 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,194,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Bad joices by young teens. Sounds familar.
No, it doesn't. Most bad choices are made by adults.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

9,949 posts, read 8,857,355 times
[quote=momonkey;23805291]
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I'm sure if the homeowner said "I have a gun" and shot a warning, they would have run away.

Do they have dancing bears in your fantasy world?
"He should have fired 6 warning shots, screamed out that he was going to count to 20 then really start aiming and then he should have tried to explain to these young men that this type of lifestyle wouldn't lead to good things for them in the future."

11,531 posts, read 10,296,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Dead criminals always make me happy, especially when they specifically made the choices that lead to their lives ending.
Having a nice meal with my family and friends makes me happy, shootings and killings make you happy, to each his own, I guess.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:41 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,827,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
So more deaths make you happy? How touching.
BACKSPACE...might be typical...of the new breed of barbarian...some people just like killing..They never imagine that the dead kid was once a baby in the arms of he mother and the father...that the kid laying on the floor with his guts hanging out was once a sweet smiling little boy full of joy......

People who like killing are unhappy and living in a little hell of their own...I just wish they would stop trying to drag us into their misery.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Having a nice meal with my family and friends makes me happy, shootings and killings make you happy, to each his own, I guess.
Spending time with my family makes me very happy.

Knowing that a TX homeowner and father like myself is going to get to spend more time and have more meals with his family because he was legally able to defend his home and family makes me happy too.

Shooting does me very happy and I enjoy sharing that with my family just like meals.

Killing someone on the other hand never really made me happy but I'll take the not so happy feeling over being killed by someone else any day.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
BACKSPACE...might be typical...of the new breed of barbarian...some people just like killing..They never imagine that the dead kid was once a baby in the arms of he mother and the father...that the kid laying on the floor with his guts hanging out was once a sweet smiling little boy full of joy......

People who like killing are unhappy and living in a little hell of their own...I just wish they would stop trying to drag us into their misery.
LOL, yeah not really. I don't know anyone who likes killing other humans, I'm not really friends with any murderers or serial killers that I know of.

All that BS you posted about dead kids is nothing but dramatics, anyone who is man enough to kick in the back door of my house is man enough to get shot, period. Do I want to kill a 14 year old? Of course not. Do I value the lives of my family over anyone of any age who feels that they can kick in the door of our home? Hell yes I do. When you make the decision to endanger my family you've proven to me that you don't value your life much at all and if you don't value your life why should I?

Old 04-10-2012, 10:46 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,231,983 times
Quote:
I myself can feel happy about many things and try not to limit myself to just a few.
For example:
I enjoy the out doors and I feel happy when walking in the woods.
I enjoy the ocean and love sailing.
I enjoy a good meal and all the more when it is shared with my family.
Criminals dying due to their own actions is cause for celebration provided that the intended victim was not injured.
Dead criminals cost society very little as compared to prison, healthcare and food.
Yes some go on to become respectable members of society. How many tho???? Not enough.
I dont enjoy that that a 14 yr old was killed.. I am sad that his life was wasted by his parents. I am sad that a man was forced to defend himself or at the very least felt the need to in his own home.
Why? Because those thugs had no respect for anothers property or rights.
I am happy the homeowner was successful in his defence of home.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I myself can feel happy about many things and try not to limit myself to just a few.
For example:
I enjoy the out doors and I feel happy when walking in the woods.
I enjoy the ocean and love sailing.
I enjoy a good meal and all the more when it is shared with my family.
Criminals dying due to their own actions is cause for celebration provided that the intended victim was not injured.
Dead criminals cost society very little as compared to prison, healthcare and food.
Yes some go on to become respectable members of society. How many tho???? Not enough.
I dont enjoy that that a 14 yr old was killed.. I am sad that his life was wasted by his parents. I am sad that a man was forced to defend himself or at the very least felt the need to in his own home.
Why? Because those thugs had no respect for anothers property or rights.
I am happy the homeowner was successful in his defence of home.
I bet the 2 that got away have a little respect now.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:01 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,231,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
I bet the 2 that got away have a little respect now.
Actually I bet they dont. Criminals only care about the law when its in their favor to do so.
What they probably wish is that they had shot the man through the door before kicking it.

Old 04-11-2012, 01:20 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,296,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post

Very sad indeed that people possess such blood lust that they celebrate the death of 14 year olds. Doesn't surprise me however, not one bit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies