Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2012, 05:55 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,981,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovethecommunity View Post
Okay, now I know you are pushing the envelope. I live and grew up in Newark and visit family in Elizabeth all the time. I'm mixed and nobody has ever cared. They don't single me out or disown me. I was never chased by hoodlums calling me a "half breed". I don't know where you got the idea that Elizabeth is not friendly for mixed people.
Again, Herman Cain has said racism doesn't exist in America...do you believe him? What if a black person sad to you "I grew up in Alabama and never experienced racism"?

Congratulations: You now must know how white people feel when they scoff at the idea of racism existing.
Again, I have experienced racism from whites AND blacks. Neither will fully accept me...maybe you're lucky and can pass as black. I'm only slightly darker then Vin Diesel and have clearly non-black features. You can deny it and stand up for the racism in the black community all you want, but I've gotten a couple private messages from mixed people who say they felt the same thing. You're just like a black conservative swearing that racism has been eradicated in America and that it holds no one back.

I am not white, and I know white America will always see me as an outsider...but so will black America. How hard is that to understand?

Oh, and still no outrage from what Kanye West said:
Kanye believe it?! Mixed-race girls branded 'mutts' / Music News // Drowned In Sound

Do you think I hacked that website just to put that story up? Or maybe you are that ashamed of your people that you're okay with this black thug calling all mixed females "mutts" who exist only for his sexual needs? If a white man said that, you would be angry (and rightfully so, I must add) But a black man says that about YOUR race and you let him get away with it?

Go ahead...bow down before the Afro-Aryans. But know this: they all think less of you and when the chips are down, you're nothing but a worthless half-breed in their eyes. I learned that lesson the hard way.

Old 04-17-2012, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
If it is my opinion then why are you taking it to heart? I don't read minds, but I know damn well based on body-language, facial expressions or even things that people have said that they think they are better than other Black people if they are mixed or something. Or they had a chip on their shoulder.

FACT!

And I don't read minds, but I know from all the attacks, the beatings, the insults, the discrimination and the comments from EVEN BLACKS IN MY FAMILY that they have something against us.

FACT!

Old 04-17-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unbreakable View Post
You have got to be kidding me! Once again from the LARGEST and most extensive genetic study of Africans in history, Tishkoff 2009. The S8 table showing the break down of each African sample's ancestral cluster, shows the Igbo people to be over 90% Niger-Kordonfanian just like their surrounding West African populations. The less than 10% remaining is shared with other African specific ancestral clusters. That being said, how in the Hell can you logically attribute their phenotypic diversity to mixture with non Africans? Sahara-tropical Africans have the most phenotypic and genetic diversity on Earth":

That being said here are some of the faces of the ethnicities in Nigeria alone:

ALL ARE PURE GENETIC AFRICANS. Do you know how many pictures I could post proving that these people don't need admixture with non Africans to explain their phenotype? You need an African reality check pronto?

I''m not gonna comment on how some pure Africans can be lighter skinned, because you proved that already, but I will say this: pictures one and two clearly illustrate why African women are so much prettier then Black American women.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
That's okay. For the most part, I find that men who claim not to like or see the appeal in black women are usually insecure. They believe that black women are after these "strong men" and because they don't measure up, they become bitter and begin to put down black women.
Kid Rock has a black girlfriend...nough said.

Quote:
Whenever you see a non-black man with a black woman, you'll notice one thing in particular: He's *extremely* confident and/or self-assured. He recognizes his worth as a man, doesn't care about any stereotypes and knows that he is up for (and usually enjoys) any challenge. That's my kind of man. Men like you just help us weed out the undesirables.
I met an intelligent, beautiful woman the other day...she's Ethiopian American, and can't stand hip-hop "music" and plays the viola and loves classical music. She hinted that she wanted to see the Seattle Symphony with someone....
Yep, I'll take a non-black American woman who enjoys things like classical music over a three hundred pound bag of attitude and hair extensions who thinks Edvard Grieg is a venereal disease any day of the week (who the F**** doesn't love Peer Gynt?)
I have yet to meet a black American woman I can relate to. Sorry, but I actually enjoys books and nature and art, not the B.E.T. top forty and looking for who is my real "baby daddy".

Old 04-17-2012, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
No worries. However, you will have to explain this sentiment to your Black American daughters and granddaughters one day.
Ahh...I'll have to explain to a black daughter or black granddaughter why I don't find them sexually attractive

Unless I'm living in the deep south, I doubt that will be a problem...

Old 04-17-2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
He seems to be really reaching. Last time I've checked Elizabeth is majority Hispanic since the early 1990's.
And that is one of the major reasons why blacks don't like me: I look like a Latino. Hence, they wonder what this "Mexican" or "Dominican" is doing in their neighborhood.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:12 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,909,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
No worries. However, you will have to explain this sentiment to your Black American daughters and granddaughters one day.
You're assuming vic will even marry a woman of "color". IF he has a child with a light skin white woman, that kid will probably be white. I say that cause I know a half Black guy; mother was Black and dad white, his wife is white and their 2 children couldn't "pass" for Black anywhere, they're that light.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I cannot profess that I can relate but, I think that I understand where you are coming from. Being "so-called black" is more then just a physical appearance. This comes from the way that you carry yourself and that does not mean like a thug either. If you sound "different" (talking without any of the local slang), dress differently, have differnet interest other then what others have more than likely you will not be accepted by the uneducated blacks. Whites on the other hand may not accept you just because you do not look like them. My only suggestion that I can give you is to relocate to an environment more racially diverse and accepting of you both physically and whatever other interest that you may have.
That is exactly what I did...but I have nephews and a niece who aren't as lucky and the black kids are cruel as hell to them for being mixed.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:24 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Kid Rock has a black girlfriend...nough said.

I met an intelligent, beautiful woman the other day...she's Ethiopian American, and can't stand hip-hop "music" and plays the viola and loves classical music. She hinted that she wanted to see the Seattle Symphony with someone....
Yep, I'll take a non-black American woman who enjoys things like classical music over a three hundred pound bag of attitude and hair extensions who thinks Edvard Grieg is a venereal disease any day of the week (who the F**** doesn't love Peer Gynt?)
I have yet to meet a black American woman I can relate to. Sorry, but I actually enjoys books and nature and art, not the B.E.T. top forty and looking for who is my real "baby daddy".
Thank you for finally showing your true colors. This ^^^ is the real you that you have been hiding behind all of the "Black people don't like me" nonsense.

What I think is really sad is that you want people to see you as a real person, not a label, yet you have no qualms about insulting Black American women. Its actually quite sad.

FYI...

I am a Black American woman (who is not fat and does not wear fake hair or nails) with two Bachelor degrees (working on a Master's) who loves art, international travel, yoga, going to Broaway musicals, attending the opera, hiking, antiquing, etc, etc, etc. I own my own home (townhouse), pay for my own cars, invest my own money, have zero children (illegitimate or otherwise), I come from a very long line of Black business owners and educators...and there are MANY other Black American women who are just like me.

So again, thank you for showing the "real" you. All of your complaints about "the Blacks" makes perfect sense now. Hopefully you will one day be blessed with a daughter (who will have your African ancestry even if you marry an albino Swede) and you will be able to explain why you hate "Black" women.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:28 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
You're assuming vic will even marry a woman of "color". IF he has a child with a light skin white woman, that kid will probably be white. I say that cause I know a half Black guy; mother was Black and dad white, his wife is white and their 2 children couldn't "pass" for Black anywhere, they're that light.
I know a LOT of people of various mixed race ancestry. Having a light skinned partner does not guarantee a lighter skin child. I have friends with two Black parents who are lighter than other friends who are biracial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies