Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2012, 04:37 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,369,005 times

Advertisements

there is gonna be a lot of butthurt around here when the state fails to prove 2nd degree murder and GZ walks.
Even w/the state and Feds doing the witchhunt on GZ, there is no evidence to prove 2nd.

Old 06-22-2012, 05:35 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,231,638 times
A Teen , Trayvon Martin.....is dead from a gun shoot wound inflicted on him by the accused. That is plenty of evidence. Add the fact that GZ was on the phone repeatedly w/ authorities, which was recorded.....Shows malice & continuing to stalk and follow, even getting out of his car with a loaded weapon ....even after being told by authorities to cease ....shows intent, the language shows malice, I'm no attorney....But if I were a juror looking at the evidence...2nd would be the least of this man's worries. You can point fingers at the victim all you want.....Bottom line....NONE of this would have taken place w/out George's actions and culminating in having gotten out of his car w/ a loaded weapon.

Old 06-22-2012, 05:57 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,680,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Can you explain the wounds on the back of George's head?
They can't, so it's useless to ask.

They all think they are Pulitzer candidates. It's highly amusing to watch the fiction and spin. Like wrapping cotton candy on a stick. The fantasy just gets bigger and bigger and bigger...............It's a good example of gang mentality.

Remember...these are the same foolish people who insisted Zimm wasn't injured. No-Sir-EE, Bob!

Last edited by Dale Cooper; 06-22-2012 at 06:15 AM..

Old 06-22-2012, 06:23 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,654,477 times
I just watched part of the interrogation video.

I wonder how zimmerman can explain how Martin, after being shot through the heart, continued to verbally assult zimmerman, as he attests.

Truth is, zimmerman didn't know where his bullet went. If he know martin was shot through the heart, he wouldn't have made up that bs about martin speaking after being shot.

I believe zimmerman is toast...

Old 06-22-2012, 07:01 AM

1,458 posts, read 1,399,340 times
It will be an interesting trial. Lots we don't know yet. That is one very strange interview with the police after the shooting. I'm sure the prosecution spent a great deal of time studying the route described, statements about where his truck was parked, and in particular, how and why Trayvon could have come up from behind him as GZ went back to his truck.

I'm sure the investigators have gone through these stated events over and over, reviewing the maps, locations, etc..

This entire event occurred in plain view of many of the neighbor's houses. I think someone that was wearing a white shirt that night more than likely knows a lot more than he's telling. I believe his first name is Frank, also a Watch member.

Old 06-22-2012, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
My imagination? So you are saying he lied to his brother or that his brother made up the story? Which is it?

"George was out of breath. He was barely conscious. His last thing he remembers doing was moving his head from the concrete to the grass so that if he was banged one more time, he would be, you know, wearing diapers for the rest of his life and being spoon-fed by his brother. And there would have been George dead had he not acted decisively and instantaneously in that moment when he was being disarmed."

Robert Zimmerman’s account was based on communications with his brother “within 24 hours” of the shooting, he said.

SOURCE
No sense trying to spin it, dear. You said what you said and you were 100% wrong.

Try that in court and see how far it gets you.

Old 06-22-2012, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
there is gonna be a lot of butthurt around here when the state fails to prove 2nd degree murder and GZ walks.
Even w/the state and Feds doing the witchhunt on GZ, there is no evidence to prove 2nd.
It's exactly like all the bloviating and hallucinatory nonsense portrayed on forums during the Anthony trial. People who didn't have the sense to string 2 clues together spewed forth, acting like they had rational thought processes. This is merely a repeat.

It could be dubbed The Nancy Grace Syndrome.

Old 06-22-2012, 07:40 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,654,477 times
Can any of you tell me how someone who has been shot through the heart can continue to speak to and curse his shooter afterward?

Old 06-22-2012, 08:16 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,902,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
They can't, so it's useless to ask.

They all think they are Pulitzer candidates. It's highly amusing to watch the fiction and spin. Like wrapping cotton candy on a stick. The fantasy just gets bigger and bigger and bigger...............It's a good example of gang mentality.

Remember...these are the same foolish people who insisted Zimm wasn't injured. No-Sir-EE, Bob!
Yep, there is no evidence to convict. No law against being stupid. No law against following suspected criminals. No injuries to Martin inconsistent with a self-defense or SYG defense. No extra legal legal problems caused by the fact the "victim" had Skittles in his possession. No case.

Old 06-22-2012, 08:18 AM

18,420 posts, read 19,036,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Can any of you tell me how someone who has been shot through the heart can continue to speak to and curse his shooter afterward?
or why g.z. told t.m. to "stay down" after he was shot while on top of zimmerman?
what motive would a teen have with no violent background to come up you're gonna die tonight?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies