Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 05:46 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,547,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HstoryBooks View Post

Fact: Most blacks don't like gay marriage.
Blacks will ONLY turn on Obama the moment he starts talking like Bill Cosby:

Bill Cosby Famous Pound Cake Speech - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2012, 05:52 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trampass View Post
No. Not one bit. Hitler could be the Democrat nominee,he'd get 95% of the black vote.
True, dat!

Old 05-12-2012, 06:25 AM

1,575 posts, read 1,735,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Yes for the blacks i know of. They did not vote for him the first time around, nor will they even think about it the second time around.

However they are not the brainwashing type. Sorry but their not. They are highly eduacted, own their own businessess, live in very exclusive areas, always believe in working and working hard, and doing what is right. They have their own minds, and won't be ignorant to the fact of voting for a person, just because of his color, sorry but they will not.
There are many factors they look at, someone being of the same color of themselves, does not happen to be one of them.
Thank you so much for telling it like it is. I voted for Obama because he was the lesser of two evils. I couldn't imagine old, senile John McCain waking up everyday for 4 years wondering what his name is or what day it is.

While Ron Paul would be my choice, unfortunately, I may have to settle for Romney this time around.

Old 05-12-2012, 07:48 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,976,309 times
The present got my vote because he was the best candidate not because he was non white.

One thing to remember the president is drawing a cross racial following. The republican are only going after klan culture whites not Americas vote.

Imo, i believe most blacks understand that he has to be president for everyone. The republicans hadn't learned that.

Old 05-12-2012, 08:17 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,546,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Blacks will ONLY turn on Obama the moment he starts talking like Bill Cosby:

Bill Cosby Famous Pound Cake Speech - YouTube
He did that back in 2008, and, as with Cosby, it made him more popular. Meanwhile,vthe GOP has made it very clear that they collectively consider black people to be inferior - as if we didn't know that already.

Old 05-12-2012, 08:59 AM

2,904 posts, read 6,918,218 times
Tell us, what exactly does the GOP do that makes it clear that they collectively consider black people to be inferior? I usually hear the opposite argument, that it's the democrats that consider blacks to be inferior because they tend to be big supporter of programs like Affirmative Action.

Old 05-12-2012, 09:00 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,976,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
He did that back in 2008, and, as with Cosby, it made him more popular. Meanwhile,vthe GOP has made it very clear that they collectively consider black people to be inferior - as if we didn't know that already.
That's why they are like they are. They will never win a presidency again until they change.

Old 05-12-2012, 09:10 AM

2,385 posts, read 1,588,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredsnowman View Post
Your extremely racist post is an excellent example of why black people hate conservatives and will not even consider voting for one for anything.
And I don't blame them. If I would be black I would never vote for the Republican party. They are one racist bunch.

Old 05-12-2012, 11:16 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
Thank you so much for telling it like it is. I voted for Obama because he was the lesser of two evils. I couldn't imagine old, senile John McCain waking up everyday for 4 years wondering what his name is or what day it is.

While Ron Paul would be my choice, unfortunately, I may have to settle for Romney this time around.
Thank you think your the only one who truly gets it. Nothing racist about my post. First time they did not vote for Obama . This time it has to do with the economy, and actions of the President, which is their right to not vote for him this time around either. Nothing racist at all. They will vote for their choice.
There is nothing racist voting for the person of your choice, even if it is not what the majority says it should be.
Comes down to all that Hope n' Change, which was not delivered!
And because one does not vote for Obama, does not mean it is anything of a racist nature, stop spreading lies. It has to do with so much more then his color. Color is not the issue, stop saying it is. As Americans we have every right to vote for the person of our choice, and not voting for the person we feel, cannot and has not improved on things he said he would. We are no better off, keep on telling yourselves it is, some of us know better. No two people ever fit the same mold!

Last edited by california-jewel; 05-12-2012 at 11:36 AM..

Old 05-12-2012, 11:20 AM

2,635 posts, read 3,512,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Yes for the blacks i know of. They did not vote for him the first time around, nor will they even think about it the second time around.

However they are not the brainwashing type. Sorry but their not. They are highly eduacted, own their own businessess, live in very exclusive areas, always believe in working and working hard, and doing what is right. They have their own minds, and won't be ignorant to the fact of voting for a person, just because of his color, sorry but they will not.
There are many factors they look at, someone being of the same color of themselves, does not happen to be one of them.
And they are so well-spoken...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies