Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2012, 01:57 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,021,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Here's a few more for you to boycott:

Allstate
Amazon
American Airlines
Apple
Applebee's
Best Buy
Clorox
Coca-Cola
Costco
Delta Airlines
Ford
Gap
General Motors
Gerber Baby Products
Google
Hilton Hotels
Home Depot
IMB
Levi's
Marriot International
McDonald's
Microsoft
Nationwide
Nike
Olive Garden
Pepsico
Proctor and Gamble
Red Lobster
Rite Aid
Sears
Southwest Airlines
Starbucks
State Farm
Target
United Airlines
UPS
Walgreens
Walt Disney Company

Companies that Support Gay Rights - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

And that's not even the full list.
Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2012, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marce30 View Post
Yes, spread the word the same way you spread your hate towards gay people. Im sure your Christians friends are going to listen what you have to say,
I don't hate gay people. I don't hate anyone.

Old 06-01-2012, 02:02 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,550,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
JCPenney Responds to Homophobic Boycott Calls with Gay Father's Day Ad

" In what appears to be a direct response to the failed boycott campaign of anti-gay group One Million Moms, JCPenney yesterday unveiled a new Father's Day ad featuring a gay couple playing with their children"
No more money spent a JC Penney for me. I'm sick of this.

Old 06-01-2012, 02:03 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,296,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Come on, admit you like the ad

Old 06-01-2012, 02:04 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,550,376 times
Quote:
Yes, spread the word the same way you spread your hate towards gay people. Im sure your Christians friends are going to listen what you have to say,

Since when did "I disagree with you" equate to "I hate you"? How did that happen?

Old 06-01-2012, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Since when did "I disagree with you" equate to "I hate you"? How did that happen?
I always ask anyone who tries to claim that I hate people if they think that stealing is wrong - and if so - does that mean that they hate thieves? They usually get real quiet after that.

Playing the hate/bigot card is just a bunch of propaganda and an effort to shut down debate because the people who use that loaded language have no argument. I just state the truth - that I do not hate anyone - and let their words roll off my back. Let them live in their dream world.

Old 06-01-2012, 02:54 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,209,482 times
Remove "hater", "hypocrite", "bigot", and "homophobe" from their vocabulary and they're speechless.

Old 06-01-2012, 03:46 AM

475 posts, read 508,409 times
Quote:
Sick of what ?I don't understand. How does this ad affects you ? why does it make you so angry ?

Old 06-01-2012, 03:55 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,209,482 times
Quote:
Sick of what ?I don't understand. How does this ad affects you ? why does it make you so angry ?
If you don't understand the anger, then you are most likely part of the immoral gay agenda. Homosexual behavior is a sin.

Old 06-01-2012, 04:10 AM

33,559 posts, read 37,160,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
If you don't understand the anger, then you are most likely part of the immoral gay agenda. Homosexual behavior is a sin.
So what...Don't get involved then, then it will have no effect on you at all...Why don't people like you mind your own business, and let others go on with their lives? If what you constantly spew isn't hate then what is it?

Most people do not believe that homosexuality or their behavior is a sin, and most do not let a so called holy book decide what is ethical or moral...You use the bible for one reason....To justify your bigotry and hatred of people you judge as sinful...Shame on you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies