Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2012, 09:35 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,357,057 times

Advertisements

It could help or hurt them but it's a non issue with me, I like our local JC Penny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2012, 09:35 AM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,920,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
One million moms needs to change their name to something a little more accurate, like "a couple of thousand crackpot moms who evidently don't have enough to do."
I like "One thousand yentas".

Old 06-01-2012, 09:42 AM

4,214 posts, read 3,763,837 times
There are other ways to advertise and be "hip". Being gay is not "hip". Just because a younger generation may except it more than an older one in no way makes it "hip". Being gay is no different than having something such as Autism in my opinion. There is some sort of imbalance in the brain causing you to think this way. How is this "hip"?

Again, I have nothing against gays or lesbians I just dont see the need to advertise it.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:44 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,060,276 times
It's a disgrace!

I will not shop there any longer.

I feel that they will soon launch their CEO.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:54 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
Bahaha, I won't even set foot in that store and you have an actual card from them?

I have to say, what a classic passive aggressive, self hating act of SWPL society. My issue has rarely been with the so called minorities. Reconquista, black activism is a largely a fraudulent threat and the rest is just rational self interest. In reality all a Mexican wants is a job. SWPL society is just disturbing. Their dream world is white gays, and lesbians adopting poor brown people these very same SWPL elites put into poverty....as if their guilt will be assuaged by the depopulation of their own race while they raise up others.

Even a barbarian does not frighten me like these lemmings.

The likes of these balls sawed off, cult lunatics frighten me.

Old 06-01-2012, 10:08 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
I love the selective boycotting of companies. If you are so outraged about companies that market to gays, that you refuse to shop there, you need to start growing your own food, walking everywhere, and making your own clothes. Just about every company either markets to, or supports homosexuals.

Old 06-01-2012, 10:09 AM

3,501 posts, read 3,138,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
There are 8 threads advocating homosexuality on the first page of "Politics and Other Controversies" right now.

Why are you people so hell bent on being in everybody's face about your sexual "preference"?

You're not winning anyone over by ramming your agenda down their throats, so to speak.

Teaching little kids to be homosexuals is awful. A form of child abuse.
And how many threads condemning homosexuality?

Why are you people so hell bent on being in everybody's face about your disdain for their sexual preference?

You're not winning anyone over by ramming your homophobia and so-called Christian "morality" down their throats, so to speak.

Teaching kids to hate homosexuals is awful. Teaching kids to hate is child abuse.

Old 06-01-2012, 10:13 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,289,544 times
Well, at least, like these "jubilant children", we were spared graphic breast feeding images.

Last edited by Mr. Joshua; 06-01-2012 at 10:23 AM..

Old 06-01-2012, 10:16 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,780,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
If it were an instance of organic social freedom, I really don't care a whole lot. However two white, gay men with their adopted, brown children just stinks of SWPL, Malthusian doctrine. It just hints of "death to the breeders". I will be cutting up my JCP card today.
90% of humanity lives in poverty and the population is already climbing extremely fast.

Breeders would do well to stop breeding so much.

Old 06-01-2012, 10:17 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,780,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
Again, what happened to traditional family values? If thats the lifestyle you choose, go ahead, but dont force it upon everyone else by advertising. I need the Delorean to take me back to 1955 when values actually meant something.
What traditional family values? Divorce and adultery? That lifestyle is rampant, even among the Conservative Christian community.

Get the log out of your own eye before commenting on the speck in another's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies