Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2012, 01:22 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,392,191 times

Advertisements

I couldn't be more proud of a business than I am right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2012, 01:23 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
True. I miss the days when people didn't cram homosexuality down other people's throats.
That's easy to avoid. DON'T CLICK ON THE THREAD.

No one is forcing you to read stories in the paper, or watch anything on tv. I have never heard of homosexuals going door to door. Quite easy to avoid.
YOU make the choice to comment on gay threads.

Old 06-01-2012, 01:28 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,392,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
(to Finn_Jarber) That's easy to avoid. DON'T CLICK ON THE THREAD.

No one is forcing you to read stories in the paper, or watch anything on tv. I have never heard of homosexuals going door to door. Quite easy to avoid.

...and do your part in keeping the thread on top where more people can see it, and visit the link, and be exposed to "the gay agenda". Thus, anyone who posts on this thread (whether for or against the ad) is trying to turn me gay!

Shame on you, Finn.

Old 06-01-2012, 01:32 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
That's easy to avoid. DON'T CLICK ON THE THREAD.

If I don't click, then JCPenny will remove the repulsive ads? Really?

No, my friend, it has nothing to do with a thread. It is IMPOSSIBLE to avoid this day and age. They are cramming homosexuality down my throat, and I don't like it.

Old 06-01-2012, 01:36 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
If I don't click, then JCPenny will remove the repulsive ads? Really?

No, my friend, it has nothing to do with a thread. It is IMPOSSIBLE to avoid this day and age. They are cramming homosexuality down my throat, and I don't like it.
Don't go to Penneys. Your choice, once again.

Why is only heterosexuality allowed to be forced on people, or christianity for that matter. At least twice a month someone is knocking on my door trying to convert me, and cramming their religion down my throat.

Old 06-01-2012, 01:38 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,021,470 times
Quote:

Why is only heterosexuality allowed to be forced on people, or christianity for that matter. At least twice a month someone is knocking on my door trying to convert me, and cramming their religion down my throat.
Don't answer the door - I don't when they come knocking.

Besides - Christianity is not forced on anybody - nor heterosexuality.

Old 06-01-2012, 01:48 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
If I don't go to the mall, then will they stop the gay ads on TV? No, of course they won't.

Oh, I get it, don't watch TV, right? Don't read the internet, don't go to work, dont' go to the mall., don't watch TV. Is that the chose the homosexuals are offerring the rest of us? Not much of a choise if you asked me.

No, I will do what I wish, and if I don't like something. then I will say it.

Old 06-01-2012, 02:52 PM

613 posts, read 815,604 times
Quote:
True. I miss the days when people didn't cram homosexuality down other people's throats.
Absolutely, I was really annoyed when a couple of gay men showed up at my door last weekend pushing their agenda. No wait, they were Jehovah's Witnesseses.

It must have been the long rambling voice mail left on my phone. No again, he wasn't gay either, it was some Republican ranting about Obama.

I'm sure I have an example of a gay person forcing their veiw on me. Let me think about it for awhile.

Old 06-01-2012, 04:49 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,483,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Who is teaching kids to be homosexuals...Is that what you really believe? Ridiculous...
Oh Yeah?

DC Comics just had the Green Lantern come out of the closet.

They are going to glorify the super hero's homosexuality.

Who reads comic books? KIDS.

They are trying to make homosexuality seem attractive to any kid old enough to read. It is not ridiculous to say that gays are doing everything they can to be in everybody's face about their lifestyle.

Gays are doing more damage than they realize. And they don't care.

Old 06-01-2012, 05:00 PM

2,965 posts, read 3,533,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Lol, of course a man would say that.
What does this mean?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies