Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2012, 10:13 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,723,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Yes, hard to think clearly when reading posts like yours.
Not even remotely clever...in fact, very predictable. I would say I expected more of you, but, no, I don't.

Quote:
Um, you really need to read what you write. I wrote in response to you saying essentially, "You'll never change my mind. Ever!" that I don't care about changing your mind, which is why I asked about why I should care about changing your mind.
Um, you really need to take in the whole picture, not just the words. I said you would never win this argument with me, after I offered a pretty damn good reason NOT to go aborting kids left and right and all you say is, "who cares".

Quote:
The fact that you can't see outside your own personal narrative shows your lack of reason. Sorry if you don't like that, but it's painfully clear. I did not respond to your post where you shared your personal narrative about growing up. I already pointed out quite clearly what post of yours I was responding to. And you can go back and look for yourself. The quote feature is there and used for a reason.
The fact that you can't see that people deserve to be given a chance instead of killing them for convenience purposes or that their life may not be perfect, shows your insane lack of reason AND compassion. It's painfully clear that you have no empathy, no understanding, no heart.

Quote:
As I stated in one of my previous posts, I was the product of an unplanned pregnancy, probably unwanted for a while too. And so what? If my mother had chosen to abort me that would have been her choice. And guess what? I wouldn't have had consciousness to care.
And there ya go. This is what I've been talking about while you've been pretending to talk about something else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2012, 10:23 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,038,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Oh the irony! Thanks for the laugh!!!!!!!
That was a good one, wasn't it? LOL

Old 07-02-2012, 10:26 PM

811 posts, read 550,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Not even remotely clever...in fact, very predictable. I would say I expected more of you, but, no, I don't.

Um, you really need to take in the whole picture, not just the words. I said you would never win this argument with me, after I offered a pretty damn good reason NOT to go aborting kids left and right and all you say is, "who cares".

The fact that you can't see that people deserve to be given a chance instead of killing them for convenience purposes or that their life may not be perfect, shows your insane lack of reason AND compassion. It's painfully clear that you have no empathy, no understanding, no heart.

And there ya go. This is what I've been talking about while you've been pretending to talk about something else.
Calm your **** and just not get an abortion if you don't want one. This whole "deserve to be given a chance" nonsense is what is what gave us Hitler, your local gang banger/drug dealer/other waste of life specimans. I'm glad to know you turned out all okay, but you're one of the rare exceptions. If your whole "chance if they have a bad life" argument was true we would be seeing many doctors, lawyers, upstanding citizens of society coming out of our bad areas where most parents are crap.

Keep abortion, the world is becoming over populated as it is.

Old 07-02-2012, 10:32 PM

202 posts, read 350,430 times
adiosToreador:

You still haven't answered my question. Do you seriously not see the bigotry in labeling an entire state as rednecks and hillbillies?

Last edited by SonofDixie; 07-02-2012 at 10:40 PM..

Old 07-02-2012, 11:00 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,145,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonofDixie View Post
adiosToreador:

You still haven't answered my question. Do you seriously not see the bigotry in labeling an entire state as rednecks and hillbillies?
And he never will.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:08 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,145,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
Calm your **** and just not get an abortion if you don't want one. This whole "deserve to be given a chance" nonsense is what is what gave us Hitler, your local gang banger/drug dealer/other waste of life specimans. I'm glad to know you turned out all okay, but you're one of the rare exceptions. If your whole "chance if they have a bad life" argument was true we would be seeing many doctors, lawyers, upstanding citizens of society coming out of our bad areas where most parents are crap.

Keep abortion, the world is becoming over populated as it is.
Great, PP can change their slogan to "Get an abortion because your fetus may be just like Hitler!"

You know what JetJockey? I think Vizual over here just beat you in the dumbest post ever challenge.

I'm to tired to say the same things I've been saying to refute this post.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:09 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
Great, PP can change their slogan to "Get an abortion because your fetus may be just like Hitler!"

You know what JetJockey? I think Vizual over here just beat you in the dumbest post ever challenge.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:25 PM

811 posts, read 550,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post

Just think, if I was aborted I wouldn't have wasted your time with the dumbest post ever now would I?

Old 07-02-2012, 11:58 PM

37,131 posts, read 42,193,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
That's true so I don't know why pro-choice people would be against this counseling so women can go on with their lives and not be in so much pain.
Women (and men) can get counseling for whatever they want, whenever they want. Believe it or not there are plenty of things life throws at us that can cause "so much pain". My guess is abortions is pretty far down the list and in most cases causes "so much relief" even more.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:46 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,503,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Women (and men) can get counseling for whatever they want, whenever they want. Believe it or not there are plenty of things life throws at us that can cause "so much pain". My guess is abortions is pretty far down the list and in most cases causes "so much relief" even more.
IMO unwanted pregnancy and the abortion that follows would be in the top ten of life disruptions. Some will talk about temporary relief followed by lifelong problems it causes with their psyche.

Pro-choice people say abortions are not wanted so why do they discount women's feelings afterward. The site talks about the unseen grief women must endure alone. That can really tear a person up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies