Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2012, 09:36 PM

3,201 posts, read 3,858,998 times

Advertisements

Come on Baby. Do the self abortion.

Abortion Infomercial - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2012, 09:37 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,146,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Ok, but if the woman does not want to feed and house the fetus using her OWN body then you take the fetus and incubate it elsewhere. You want to force a woman to feed, nourish and house a foreign body against her will and I find that horrible.

And please, quite using overly emotional terms like child, you're trying to win an argument (and an argument like this is essentially unwinnable regardless) based solely on emotional terms. OMG WE NEED TO SAAAVE THE BAAAAAYYYYYBBIEESS THE POOR, INNOCENT PRE BORN BAAAAAAYYYYYBBBBIIIEEEES. Sorry, the fetus' rights do not trump the already living woman's rights. If you don't want an abortion, don't have one. But don't take that right away from me.

As for the last paragraph, you want to punish the woman for sex. That's what this all comes down to in the end. You want to put a woman through 9 months of pregnancy, plus labor to PUNISH her for having sex and possibly having a bit of pleasure. Using pregnancy as a punishment is absolutely disgusting. I don't consider a woman who has an abortion to be lazy or self-centered, I consider her to be a human being capable of making her own decisions and she doesn't need you to coddle her and tell her what she needs to do. She is more than capable of figuring that out on her own, so kindly butt out.
Against her will? Don't be dramatic. She helped create that foreign body using her actions.

Who are you to say that the babies rights are any less valid than the mothers? Abortion is a RIGHT?! Seriously? Abortion is not a right! It is merely proof of a flawed system. You think you have a right to kill your child simply because it is your child? What the hell is wrong with you people? Give the woman another prize for being one of the most brainwashed people I've seen on CD.

No, I want people to accept the negative, not just the positive, consequences for their actions. You people are the ones coddling and protecting women from "the burden" of having a child because it may not suit her lifestyle at the moment. So kindly get some new talking points, because the ones you've been using are used and have been proven wrong.

Old 07-02-2012, 09:42 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,146,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Right because it's such a good idea to let personal attacks go unreported. Brilliant! That was CD can become even more of a cesspool than it already because of people like you.

Oh. You were serious?

Thank you for proving my point. Accept maybe I should have gone with Kindergarten instead of 1st grade.

Old 07-02-2012, 09:44 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Wrong.

Innocent babies don't get a say in the matter. You self aborting, you make that decision...you know, since it's perfectly acceptable and all...knock yourself out.
Innocent babies? You mean growing fetuses, yes? Thought so. Learn your terminology please!

Self aborting? You mean suicide, yes? Thought so. Learn your terminology please!

And typical right-winger, Conservative Republican diatribe - someone is pro-choice so that MUST MEAN they're suicidal.

Go back to grade school and learn how to use that intellect your 'God' gave you please.

Old 07-02-2012, 09:44 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,609,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
Give the woman another prize for being one of the most brainwashed people I've seen on CD.
Oh the irony! Thanks for the laugh!!!!!!!

Old 07-02-2012, 09:45 PM

202 posts, read 350,612 times
Quote:
Good for your younger brother. The only one who's calling anyone bigoted here and showcasing EXACTLY what I'm talking about, thus proving my point, is you. So again - you're showing your true colors just because someone disagrees with you and has a difference of opinions.

My, my just can't lay off the personal attacks can we? Well now that I know exactly how you operate, there's not reason to bother with you anymore.
You seriously don't see the bigotry in labeling an entire state rednecks and hillbillies?

Old 07-02-2012, 09:45 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
Thank you for proving my point. Accept maybe I should have gone with Kindergarten instead of 1st grade.
Hard to prove a point when you have none.

How is this related to the topic again? Oh it's not?

Get back to it then and froth at the mouth some more at the thought of someone having a difference opinion with you.

Old 07-02-2012, 09:46 PM

30,259 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Pretty sure I'm typing texts and not talking. Get a grip, will ya?

I didn't make myself look like anything. That's just your incorrect perception leading you to make an assumption. You know what they say about those who make assumptions, right?
No, tell me, what do they say since you assumed you knew what I said in my post.

Old 07-02-2012, 09:48 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,609,037 times
Quote:
Get back to it then and froth at the mouth some more at the thought of someone having a difference opinion with you.
The downfall of home-schooled teenagers: "What you think differently than me? But my mommy says this is right!!!! She's always right!!! And I'm always right too, you meanie!!!!!!"

Old 07-02-2012, 09:49 PM

30,259 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Innocent babies? You mean growing fetuses, yes? Thought so. Learn your terminology please!

Self aborting? You mean suicide, yes? Thought so. Learn your terminology please!

And typical right-winger, Conservative Republican diatribe - someone is pro-choice so that MUST MEAN they're suicidal.

Go back to grade school and learn how to use that intellect your 'God' gave you please.
They are babies.

Can't say that I've ever heard anyone throwing a "fetus shower".

As I said many posts back, it's only a "fetus" and "zygote" and "clump of cells" when the baby is inconvenient. But you ask some pregnant woman who is glowing and anxious and she won't be talking about her fetus, she'll be talking about her baby.

Learn YOUR terminology.

We already went over self aborting. Learn your terminology please, oh and keep up.

I have no idea what you are talking about that I think someone is definitely suicidal, I'm simply stating that if the person thinks it would have been better for them to be aborted, it's never too late.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies