Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2012, 04:10 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I'll keep looking,
Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2012, 04:22 PM

215 posts, read 308,010 times
Whether you love Obama or not...this is a great documentary! !

Old 09-04-2012, 04:27 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Do you have that video yet of Reverend Wright saying that President Obama offered to pay him for his silence?

Just curious.
I FOUND IT----IN REV. WRIGHT OWNS WORDS. You probably won't believe it though since you won't accept the messenger.

Rev. Wright 'Throws Barack Obama Down the Stairs' in Explosive New Audio - Rev. Jeremiah Wright - Fox Nation

Old 09-04-2012, 04:40 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,437 times
Quote:
Millions knew before he was elected what a nightmare this guy was, and saw the fawning media ignore anything that shed him in a bad light. The media handed our beloved Nation over to a Marxist on a silver platter, and the blind and ignorant lemmings continue to follow him toward that cliff. But, like this writer, many have come to their senses, seen the destruction he has caused. Millions out of work, dependent on the government. Billions upon Billions wasted! Deliberately increasing the National Debt to the point of total economic collapse, and if re-elected, he will finish the job.

He sees the writing on the wall, which is why he is blatantly rushing through so many illegal executive orders, shutting down our energy sector, taxing businesses out of existence, or out of the country, putting millions on the Gov. dole, giving amnesty to millions in hopes it will be enough votes to keep him in office...can he lie, cheat and steal his way back to the W.H.?

Old 09-04-2012, 04:53 PM

Quote:
I FOUND IT----IN REV. WRIGHT OWNS WORDS. You probably won't believe it though since you won't accept the messenger.

Rev. Wright 'Throws Barack Obama Down the Stairs' in Explosive New Audio - Rev. Jeremiah Wright - Fox Nation
Ha Ha Ha Ha

"Show me the box!"

Did you even listen to the tape, or better yet, read the transcript?

Quote:
REV. JEREMIAH WRIGHT, TRINITY UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST: He came to talk to me and said what the email said -- I would wish -- I really wish you would not be do any more public speaking until November.

KLEIN: Did he offer you any money?

WRIGHT: No, he did not. Eric did not say that to me.
NO WHERE does Reverend Wright say that President Obama offered him money for his silence.

Did President Obama ask Reverend Wright to perhaps lay a little a little low until after the election? Maybe. But how is that any different than Romney saying, "I can't have illegals working for me! I'm running for office, for Pete's sake?"

Really, is that it?

Some third party supposedly offered Wright money for his silence. No proof of even that, though, unless the Reverend wants to turn over what is in the mysterious box. And, IF it did happen, there is no evidence that President Obama knew about it.

But, even so, YOU said that President Obama offered Reverend Wright money for his silence and there is no testimony to that effect.

Why are you so dishonest?

Old 09-04-2012, 04:55 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
the movie is Nazi style propaganda
Care to use specific examples that you drew from the documentary specifically to back up your claim?

Old 09-04-2012, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I wouldn't waste two hours of my life on it if it was free.

It's from Dinesh D'Souza, one of the most radical of the radical birther/hate Obama fringe. I already know what they have to say. And it's nutso.
You have been listening to the leftist web sites and networks. D'Souza says in the movie that Obama was born in Hawaii. Go see the movie and don't depend on what you hear from the left. He isn't a birther, he just lists facts.

Old 09-04-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Ha Ha Ha Ha

"Show me the box!"

Did you even listen to the tape, or better yet, read the transcript?

NO WHERE does Reverend Wright say that President Obama offered him money for his silence.

Did President Obama ask Reverend Wright to perhaps lay a little a little low until after the election? Maybe. But how is that any different than Romney saying, "I can't have illegals working for me! I'm running for office, for Pete's sake?"

Really, is that it?

Some third party supposedly offered Wright money for his silence. No proof of even that, though, unless the Reverend wants to turn over what is in the mysterious box. And, IF it did happen, there is no evidence that President Obama knew about it.

But, even so, YOU said that President Obama offered Reverend Wright money for his silence and there is no testimony to that effect.

Why are you so dishonest?
Just like a lib and censoring. He wasn't offered money by Obama directly, he was offered the money by a smaller guy working for Obama. This is how Chicago politics work. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Just like a lib and censoring. He wasn't offered money by Obama directly, he was offered the money by a smaller guy working for Obama. This is how Chicago politics work. Wake up and smell the coffee.
What I "smell" is dishonesty and distortion.

You SAID that President Obama offered Wright money. Wright, in his own words, said he did not.

And what have I censored? Please answer that question because I don't believe I censored anything. I copy and pasted something from your own link and I did not censor or edit anything.

Please tell me what I censored. Or is that just another lie?

Old 09-04-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
What I "smell" is dishonesty and distortion.

You SAID that President Obama offered Wright money. Wright, in his own words, said he did not.

And what have I censored? Please answer that question because I don't believe I censored anything. I copy and pasted something from your own link and I did not censor or edit anything.

Please tell me what I censored. Or is that just another lie?

You need to go back and listen to the tape again and this time REALLY LISTEN. Why would the author of the book say he was offered that money and it came from Obama if it didn't. He wrote it.

The left slobberers had blinders on their eyes and now cotton in their ears for Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies