Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 10:49 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,458,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
Once Obama releases the 'original' 50 year old paper document.
so the answer is "the birthers have yet to put forward a qualified forensic document examiner".

Quote:
.That is the only way this issue can be resolved.
maybe....... until the birthers claim the microfilm is fake or switch to the "de vattel/2US citizen parents" theory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2012, 10:53 PM

613 posts, read 815,604 times
Quote:
Once Obama releases the 'original' 50 year old paper document. it can be sent to a independent lab along with the original microfilm for forensic examination.That is the only way this issue can be resolved.
There is no issue he needs to resolve. The fact there is a persistant lunatic fringe shouting at the wind is not his problem. I would bet the Democrats would love to see Romney go full Birther, because it would guarantee an Obama victory. No rational person follows this circus for anything but entertainment purposes.

Old 07-21-2012, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickh1954 View Post
The fact there is a persistant lunatic fringe shouting at the wind is not his problem.
it's actually the GOP's problem. birtherism has been a thorn in their side for their chances this november.

Quote:
I would bet the Democrats would love to see Romney go full Birther,....
to his credit romney has never embraced birtherism but........ his association with donald trump and his AZ campaign co-chair, ken bennett, dabbling in the birther have not been helpful.

Quote:
No rational person follows this circus for anything but entertainment purposes.
guilty........... altho it can get educational too ( psychology, history, law ).

Old 07-21-2012, 11:03 PM

414 posts, read 345,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
so the answer is "the birthers have yet to put forward a qualified forensic document examiner".
There is no need since the 50 year old original document hasn't been released. Until 'that' document is released then I imagine qualified forensic document examiners will be called in to have a attestation done to it to confirm if it is genuine. You know that. Only competent qualified experts in computer science and imaging has been put forth and a new vetted expert's evidence has been released that is viewable in my OP. His evidence is rock solid and professionally put together. His evidence confirms that Obama's birth certificate on the White House servers presented to the American public is a definite forgery that was manually manipulated.

Old 07-21-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:
There is no need........
it might be a good idea if your having an "investigation" to have expert opinions you can submit in court.

Quote:
Only competent qualified experts in computer science and imaging has been put forth and a new vetted expert's evidence has been released that is viewable in my OP..
and again i ask, is he qualified to give expert testimony in court and if not, then what was the point of the CCP getting his opinion?

Old 07-21-2012, 11:16 PM

414 posts, read 345,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
it might be a good idea if your having an "investigation" to have expert opinions you can submit in court.

and again i ask, is he qualified to give expert testimony in court and if not, then what was the point of the CCP getting his opinion?
I'm confident he is qualified as well as the other experts that worked on the case. If it goes to federal authorities then I am confident they will recruit their own experts.

Old 07-21-2012, 11:21 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,667,797 times
Well, Jesus Christ! that's really something.

Old 07-21-2012, 11:21 PM

Quote:
I'm confident he is qualified as well as the other experts that worked on the case.
of coarse you are, they are saying what you want to hear.

but the fact remains that the CCP have yet to put forth an expert that can testify in court.

you've also been avoiding the fact that mike zullo put forth false evidence at the last press conference.

Old 07-21-2012, 11:30 PM

27,156 posts, read 15,330,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
If there was any truth to this, the masses have been trained to ignore evidence in lieu of popular conviction. Better to be wrong and mainstream than to be right and on the fringe. Do I think it's a fake... Well, let's just say, if it was, I would not be surprised. Either way, I would love nothing more than to see Obummer loaded onto a shipping container and sent to Kenya. Whether he was born here or not, it would be best for the good of our nation. While we're at it, plop Nancy Pelosi in there too.

Hold on! Send Harry Reid along on the trip too!
Then again Kenya may have a valid claim against us polluting.

Old 07-21-2012, 11:38 PM

27,156 posts, read 15,330,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Don't forget ol' Harry Reid.

And don't forget it was Hillary who was the original 'birther'.

Yes, she was.
Wonder what changed her mind about blowing his campaign out of the water.

Even if he turned out to be legit she could have wreaked major damage to his run in '08.
What changed her mind?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies