Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2012, 07:38 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,485,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I'll assume that you are joking. You are in the yard with your children 100% of the time?
Close enough to it to know who else is or is not in the yard, yes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2012, 07:41 PM

4,214 posts, read 3,763,837 times
Dont understand how you can go to sleep at night with a clear concience with that attitude.

Old 08-28-2012, 07:41 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Close enough to it to know who else is or is not in the yard, yes.
100% of the time??????? Never a miss? Not ever? How big is your yard? Is it fenced in?
You already said that yopu accept this individuals companionship. So is it ok for him to be in your yard with your kids while you are in the house? What if he calls them over to his yard for his famous home made sugar cookies?

Old 08-28-2012, 07:46 PM

Quote:
You already said that yopu accept this individuals companionship. So is it ok for him to be in your yard with your kids while you are in the house? What if he calls them over to his yard for his famous home made sugar cookies?
They would be expected to ask before going anywhere, and would already know that nobody is allowed to do X, Y or Z.

Old 08-28-2012, 07:48 PM

That POS would be scared to leave his house if he was next to me.

Old 08-28-2012, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
They would be expected to ask before going anywhere, and would already know that nobody is allowed to do X, Y or Z.
Oh your children must be ideal. They never ever break a rule. Please write a how to book because as good as my kids were and they are great kids grown now, they still found ways to get into trouble on occasion.
So they wouldn't be allowed to accept cookies from someone you have over the house for movie night or play cards, or parties?
Now my kids were allowed to accept gifts from those who came to my house for such functions. But then again I am selective about who I associate with. A person I know well enough to say hello too talk a minute about sports and thats it doesn't get the invites. Only close friends do. I have a great relationship with all my neighbors, but that doesn't mean we party together.

Old 08-28-2012, 07:56 PM

3,614 posts, read 3,504,225 times
The difference between a "wife beater" and a "pedophile," and an ex-convict, is that the former are currently engaged in that activity, and the later specifically isn't. Keep treating ex-cons like criminals, and they'll become them again. Want to know why we have such a tremendous jail population? Because you **** up once in your life and your life is ****ed up forever.

Period. End of story. Zero, Zilch. Nadda. Nothing ever will be the same--and you ****heads will remind people of that until they die, all because you're sociopaths.

Old 08-28-2012, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
That POS would be scared to leave his house if he was next to me.
Yeah no doubt. If the individule stepped on foot on to my property he would understand what it is to be a victim.

Old 08-28-2012, 07:59 PM

Quote:
So they wouldn't be allowed to accept cookies from someone you have over the house for movie night or play cards, or parties?
They could accept cookies, I just would have to know and approve before they left our property.

Old 08-28-2012, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konraden View Post
The difference between a "wife beater" and a "pedophile," and an ex-convict, is that the former are currently engaged in that activity, and the later specifically isn't. Keep treating ex-cons like criminals, and they'll become them again. Want to know why we have such a tremendous jail population? Because you **** up once in your life and your life is ****ed up forever.

Period. End of story. Zero, Zilch. Nadda. Nothing ever will be the same--and you ****heads will remind people of that until they die, all because you're sociopaths.
They are criminals
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies