Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2012, 09:38 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,780,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Psst, I saw that story before your post blue eyes.
Pssst......HoKay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2012, 09:39 AM

5,035 posts, read 9,223,229 times
According to this article, the investigation was completed on Nov. 2.

"After investigating a potential case of "cyber-harassment" for several months, the FBI wrapped up its case after interviewing Paula Broadwell -- the biographer of former CIA director David Petraeus -- on Friday, Nov. 2, four days before the presidential election, a senior U.S. law enforcement official told NBC News."

Old 11-12-2012, 09:52 AM

414 posts, read 344,754 times
This is what i see. The CIA was running arms to Al Quada rebels in syria, the CIA had prisoners in the CIA annex in Libya. The administration had picked out that video by an Egytian coptic christian and had it ready to go for an excuse if the perverbial ***** hit the fan with the arms deals to the terror!sts.

Old 11-12-2012, 11:42 AM

16,042 posts, read 21,969,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
What are you talking about? She has a book to her credit. If you hurry up, you can still buy it at Amazon. All In: The Education of General David Petraeus: Paula Broadwell, Vernon Loeb: 9781594203183: Amazon.com: Books She has no other books to her credit because this book started out as her dissertation at West Point and then she decided to expand it---with his blessing---into the biography. The biography and sudden interest in being an author was probably just to cover up their budding affair and explain all the time they spent together over the coming year when she followed him around. As for how she got the information she talks about---well, when you sleep with a top general and you yourself are trained at one of the top military institutions in the world, you hear things---and that's assuming that what you're saying she said about a prison is even factually true. As to your question about how she gained access so easily? Ask the old fool who is almost twice her age who couldn't keep his pants zipped in her presence. He's not the first guy to get taken down by an easy piece of *ss.
I meant that before her Petraeus biography, she had NO books to her credit. So how did she become so super qualified to write a bio of the "great general"??

Old 11-12-2012, 11:44 AM

16,042 posts, read 21,969,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
This is what i see. The CIA was running arms to Al Quada rebels in syria, the CIA had prisoners in the CIA annex in Libya. The administration had picked out that video by an Egytian coptic christian and had it ready to go for an excuse if the perverbial ***** hit the fan with the arms deals to the terror!sts.
Something along those lines. Strange, no more talk of that video.

Old 11-12-2012, 12:30 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,371 times
A well deserved rep point Acadianlion and I agree that lady is nothing more then a power line digger...After watching her video and allowing her personality to sink in, she's far too weak an individual to be brought on board by an effort looking for double agent contribution. I get 100% flake right across the board with glory for the moment gee arn't I something look at me now, agenda. Her reference in personal life history and how importance is summed along with manner of speech, the whole ball of wax spells I just wanna be the number 1 gal on the block and thats it.

For it we must consider the General has very shallow needs with respects to his association with her and is prob a womanizer deep down, but the quality of women is pretty useless. So he's not that smart at all because there would be little to enjoy re associating, other then we know what, in a relationship thats been going on since 2006, thats when they met and that women would have been twinkling the eyes at first meeting , don't kid yourself.

So everyone would have known about it...I'm positive the husband would have known, because she has one of those got to take the call in another room deals because she's a very self centered person...looking for glory with a guy making good bucks and two toddlers at home, don't talk to me about ethics Mam when theres no need for a glory out of town, huge hours position, a husband with a great job and two toddlers wondering where dear oe Ma is....he probably made excuse after excuse after excuse to those poor little kids...

Now, where were we...the movie clip was dubbed over in voice's. The actors voice's are not what you hear and the timing is a bit off, like one of the euro movies...apparently the guy who directed the movie did it in 10 months after just getting out of jail. They don't want to talk about the movie clip because it appears as though it was made for political reasons and usage, not entertainment or insight. So if droppings are followed from the movie all you run into is trouble for somebody. It was only viewed 46,000 times the mass bulk of it after Obama and friends did their marketing job.

That was marketing and we know the suggestion Obama had was not specific to AQ...so who was the suggestion in the marketing in the movie specific to..? the regular world individual Muslim...well thats what they would have thought and what an insult to suggest the everyday Muslim could be capable of such violence with simply viewing the movie,,,What says Obama...no..no..I was meaning to say...uh the bad Muslims..

Sorry too late, and should be more careful with the lies...the fact of the matter is this...The distribution of the movie idea..was specific to only your world and not distant lands, that was what the telling story was all about, otherwise the whole UN talk and commercials is AT the general Muslim individual...that is a direct obstruction to peace by assumed expectation, no leader with half a brain would do this for reasons indifferent to the specific in objective...

So the movie clip was a tool, for the administration....don't people who use tools, have a tool box..? and how can tool box's be helpful if without good organization ?

( this really should come apart without a hearing, there are over 6 billion eyes scouring over a very poorly planned out idea which just gets worse, and worse, and worse, with adding bad idea's along the way one after another...its like whats next..? what will be released next,,? Nothing is working because everything just gets bamboozled with more damage...its been reduced to "catch me if you can"" somebodies gotta come clean out of the whole lot of them.

Last edited by stargazzer; 11-12-2012 at 01:21 PM..

Old 11-12-2012, 12:54 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newenglandgirl View Post
I meant that before her Petraeus biography, she had NO books to her credit. So how did she become so super qualified to write a bio of the "great general"??
I can't believe anyone has to spell this out for you. She had "assets" that the general found pleasing and he enjoyed her "company" enough to allow/invite her to follow him around the world as his "biographer" because that would make a better cover for an affair than saying, "Hold all my calls for the next hour because I'm taking a piece of ass in an adulterous affair." Only her editor could tell us if she actually had an real talent as a writer or if the book was heavily rewritten during the editing process. It was sold before it was written because of his high profile position. She's no dummy, given the education she received at West Point so who knows, writing might actually be one of her many "talents".

Old 11-12-2012, 01:39 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,700,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newenglandgirl View Post
She asked?

She was already working on his career as the topic of her thesis.
One day she apparently decided that a personal interview would be in order and the rest, as they say, is history.
One doesn't need to be "super-qualified" to write a biography. One doesn't even need to be qualified or even meet or speak to the subject of said biography (see D'Souza, Dinesh).

She is clearly well-educated, has a common background so could speak knowledgeably to the general about his career and she was willing to listen to him ramble on and on and on about himself to the exclusion of everything else. And think of the boost to his ego - here is a woman willing to leave her husband and small children to spend time with him. To basically follow him anywhere.

No big conspiracy here, just human nature.

Old 11-12-2012, 01:42 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,976,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I can't believe anyone has to spell this out for you. She had "assets" that the general found pleasing and he enjoyed her "company" enough to allow/invite her to follow him around the world as his "biographer" because that would make a better cover for an affair than saying, "Hold all my calls for the next hour because I'm taking a piece of ass in an adulterous affair." Only her editor could tell us if she actually had an real talent as a writer or if the book was heavily rewritten during the editing process. It was sold before it was written because of his high profile position. She's no dummy, given the education she received at West Point so who knows, writing might actually be one of her many "talents".
I'm sure that her next book will unfortunately make her a ton more money. Its a shame that people can do sh*tty things and make a ton of money from it.

Old 11-12-2012, 01:51 PM

31,036 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInHouston View Post
Maybe a little baby Petraeus?
Kinda like Arnold? Probably not a Jr. Some people brought up that he may have been put in a compromising position. On the other hand plenty of previous Presidents have been in the same position
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies