Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2014, 10:26 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
I don't assume that the Indians would have done the same thing. And I certianly don't use that presumption as justification for further aggression, either.

Peace.
brian
There is nothing to "assume" Look at history. Of course it is much easier to squeal and whine and moan. Your hero Indians killed anybody who they saw as a threat. Pretty simple stuff unless your a liberal who is on the PC bandwagon.

Old 07-18-2014, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Why are you so surprised? It has been no secret since the Clinton administration that Democrats openly support international terrorism. Now we have Obama openly supporting the terrorist organization the Muslim Brotherhood, and financing and arming al Qaeda in Syria.
Reality is something liberals will never get. Obama is sitting back laughing now as he has done his damage.

Old 07-18-2014, 10:28 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,466,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
Gaza is modern Israels Warsaw Ghetto with 2 million people living in a crowded city with no utilities or the means to support its self. If you try to leave Gaza you go right in to Israel something Israelis actually fear. Israel in in the same position as the Wartime General Government that the 3rd Reich used to administer the remains of Poland. Israel like the Nazis would just like these people in Gaza to disapear but are still conflicted over the desirability of a FINAL SOLUTION.
Is that so? You sit in on the cabinet meetings in Israel, I take it? You're at their government planning sessions? Or are you just a nutcase talking out of your rear end?

Old 07-18-2014, 10:32 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
You bet your ass disproportionate. If someone punches me agressively I'm going to hammer them to the ground and not wait to see if they get up. Why? its called eliminating the threat.

If someone comes at you with a knife do you want a knife or a gun to defend yourself.

Where in the hell does the notion of fairplay come into the equation when you are being attacked, oh that's right only in the liberal mind does that exist.
Would you also run around hammering every bystander in the area?
If someone brings a knife would you use a UZI to hose down the crowd of spectators?
I would assume not. Israel would and has.
I am not on the side of Hamas or the Palestinians, I am also not taking Israel's side either. Israel has there own share of misdeeds that most of us wouldn't accept if another country were doing it.

Old 07-18-2014, 10:33 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,702,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Reality is something liberals will never get. Obama is sitting back laughing now as he has done his damage.
People are beginning to understand what "fundamental transformation" means...even Democrats are waking up.

Old 07-18-2014, 10:35 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,763,518 times
Quote:
Why are you so surprised? It has been no secret since the Clinton administration that Democrats openly support international terrorism. Now we have Obama openly supporting the terrorist organization the Muslim Brotherhood, and financing and arming al Qaeda in Syria.
You need to go further back to Carter and Reagan. They set the foundations for all of the problems we have now.

Old 07-18-2014, 10:37 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,462,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
People are beginning to understand what "fundamental transformation" means...even Democrats are waking up.
Do not count on it. Democrats will nominate yet another habitual liar, with absolutely no executive experience, who supports international terrorism in 2016, and her name will be Hillary Clinton. Yet another Affirmative Action presidential nominee. You underestimate the abject hatred Democrats have for the US.

Old 07-18-2014, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Do not count on it. Democrats will nominate yet another habitual liar, with absolutely no executive experience, who supports international terrorism in 2016, and her name will be Hillary Clinton. Yet another Affirmative Action presidential nominee. You underestimate the abject hatred Democrats have for the US.
Yep and the battle cry will be if you don't vote for a woman you hate women and are.............whatever name they come up with. Just sad. Hillary should be in jail along with many of her colleagues. (I spell that right) lol. The whole "guilt" thing got us here with the grand leader...........man we are toast unless somebody who is a leader..........not a crook..........comes along. Why I keep stacking the ammo.

Old 07-18-2014, 10:44 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,763,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
If someone brings a knife would you use a UZI to hose down the crowd of spectators?
I would assume not. Israel would and has.
BS. Link to proof of it.

Old 07-18-2014, 10:46 AM

78,444 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Hamas uses its dumb citizens as human shields and our Administration bashes Israel. Disgusting.
Those citizens aren't dumb....they complain and Hamas would shoot them in the head, dump them in nearest bomb crater and blame Israel for killing more palestinians.

The average palestinian is caught between the two unyielding opponents and just get caught in the crossfire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies