Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2014, 10:48 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,690,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Do not count on it. Democrats will nominate yet another habitual liar, with absolutely no executive experience, who supports international terrorism in 2016, and her name will be Hillary Clinton. Yet another Affirmative Action presidential nominee. You underestimate the abject hatred Democrats have for the US.
You right. Dems do, indeed hate the US.

However, I'm hearing noises about Dems putting up Elizabeth Warren against good ole' Hill. It could stir up some dust and make for interesting debates, and bring the 'real' Hillary to the forefront.

"...if she believes in the ideas she says she does, one of which is that the system is rigged in favor of those with money and power, a place to demonstrate her commitment to changing such arrangements would be to announce her candidacy for the highest office in the land."

Elizabeth Warren should run for president: It would be good for Hillary Clinton, Democrats, and even Republicans.

I don't know her position on Israel but dodging a reporter's question on it is a good indication. And we know that Hillary tries to portray herself as being supportive of Israel...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ord-on-israel/

Last edited by swbtoo; 07-18-2014 at 11:00 AM..

Old 07-18-2014, 10:49 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,675,329 times
These use the people to shield their missiles. They hide under women's skirts. The use the lives of innocent civilians as propaganda tools.

Old 07-18-2014, 11:00 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,366,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
There is nothing to "assume" Look at history. Of course it is much easier to squeal and whine and moan. Your hero Indians killed anybody who they saw as a threat. Pretty simple stuff unless your a liberal who is on the PC bandwagon.
If you consider peace to be "squealing, whining and moaning," then I'm sorry for you. Call it what you will, it makes no difference, it changes nothing.
BTW, I'm actually quite conservative, much less liberal than you think. (You don't even know me.)

Peace.
brian

Old 07-18-2014, 11:06 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,854,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
Apparently we're talking about different people. "Pacifism" is NOT the first word that comes to mind when I think of Israel. In fact, it's the last.

Jews, Muslims, Christians. All of us may one day have to face our Creator and give account for how we treated our neighbors. No more time to blame others, just us and God. It might be quite an uncomfortable event for those who choose violence, religion aside.

Jews are not special. They too have a Creator who will call them to answer for their actions. According to their "Book," as you correctly mentioned.

Peace.
brian
I don't believe in Jesus, or Mohammed, or god, really. I think that we make our own destiny in the world.

The Palestinians have taken their destiny and used it to try to wage an unending war, and look at where they are now...

If there was a creator, I think it's clear that he's forsaken them, at this point.

Old 07-18-2014, 11:16 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,854,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
I can't believe the logic of the liberal progressives here that are defending Hamas.
Really? so if someone approached your family with a baseball bat and threatened to kill them
you would do nothing?

Palistine has been sending bombs into Israel for years now and is hell bent on its destruction and all you can say is "oh well"?
I'm a liberal progressive (atheist of non-Jewish descent) and think Israel is not only justified, but it's past due what is happening now.

No other nation on earth would be expected to just suck up nearly a decade of continuous rocket attacks as merely a form of "protest."

Old 07-18-2014, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
I don't believe in Jesus, or Mohammed, or god, really. I think that we make our own destiny in the world.

The Palestinians have taken their destiny and used it to try to wage an unending war, and look at where they are now...

If there was a creator, I think it's clear that he's forsaken them, at this point.
Fair enough; yet even if you don't believe in God, it doesn't mean that our actions may not come back to haunt us later on. It behooves us to consider the ramifications of war and doing harm to our neighbors, and the *possibility* that something indeed awaits us at the end of this life; if not for the good of our neighbors, at least for our own tranquility in the days to come.

Peace.
brian

Old 07-18-2014, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
You bet your ass disproportionate. If someone punches me agressively I'm going to hammer them to the ground and not wait to see if they get up. Why? its called eliminating the threat.

If someone comes at you with a knife do you want a knife or a gun to defend yourself.

Where in the hell does the notion of fairplay come into the equation when you are being attacked, oh that's right only in the liberal mind does that exist.
Your post here justifies Palestinian reactions of violence.

Peace.
brian

Old 07-18-2014, 02:10 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,999,290 times
Quote:
If you consider peace to be "squealing, whining and moaning," then I'm sorry for you. Call it what you will, it makes no difference, it changes nothing.
BTW, I'm actually quite conservative, much less liberal than you think. (You don't even know me.)

Peace.
brian
Tell your buddies to stop shooting rockets into Israel then you hypocrite.

The same squeals and whines come out every time this sheet gets on. All the fault of the evil Jews too..........lol.

You folks need to take a lesson on reality.

Old 07-18-2014, 02:12 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,999,290 times
Quote:

Peace.
brian
Also it appears your "peace" is taking it in the arse. No thank you. You and your liberal minions will never see your "utopia". It would be nice but not reality. Wake up and deal with reality instead of playing your peace and love games.

Old 07-18-2014, 03:16 PM

2,423 posts, read 2,091,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
Gaza is modern Israels Warsaw Ghetto with 2 million people living in a crowded city with no utilities or the means to support its self. If you try to leave Gaza you go right in to Israel something Israelis actually fear. Israel in in the same position as the Wartime General Government that the 3rd Reich used to administer the remains of Poland. Israel like the Nazis would just like these people in Gaza to disapear but are still conflicted over the desirability of a FINAL SOLUTION.
Mr. Maryland,

You continue to perpetuate Hamas's ideological goals of persuading the horrors and atrocities of Gaza. You went as far as comparing Gaza to the Warsaw ghetto, because the Gazans were transferred by cattle car to designated Arab slaughter pens. You hit it on the nose, your analysis is outstanding and first of its kind. Of course Israeli policy is a final solution to the Arab question, although the 2 million Arab Zionist collaboraters called Israeli citizens will be spared from death and granted total freedom.. something Hitler granted all the time. But you hit on the nail, you really did. You explained so well how Israel could of simply committed genocide against the Arabs decades ago if they wanted too. But instead, used Jewish Israeli tax money too feed, cloth, water and house the evil Gazans they so want to destroy in these concentration camp.
It's the fault of the Jews they say! The Jews are responsible for an independent autonomous government called the Palestinian Authority, who was ONLY created... ONLY created by Israel and the United States to create a Palestinian state through Osslos. But that can't be right.. they must of created the government to run the concentration camps! Are Hamas operatives kapos? How did thousands of rockets get into the watchful eye of the colonists expansionist evil Jews?

From,
Maryland
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies