Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2013, 11:08 AM

8,733 posts, read 15,943,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
No man I don't have the kind of money and status in life to throw 20,000 at any full auto weapons..

When was the last time anyone used a full auto weapon in a crime?

Where was it and how did the weapons come to be?

And I know where I was on 911 too...... I guess we should ban jet planes huh?

My bro in Law the one that works for DOD, the one that would have to kill you by law if he told you what he does was at the Pentagon that day.....

My mother in law the woman that gave birth my wife and her 3 other sisters was supposed to fly back to DC the day after 911. from Ossipee NH.

Now i want to know who has the full auto weapons you have in each and ever wet dream of your's?

Out with it because i intend to make a fool of you , mock you out and prove to the world you know nothing..

Lets get started I ain't got all day.

BTW do you have a maroon Bently? Do you like the Chocorua over look on Bear Notch Rd?

.................................................. .................................................. .....
I never ever said i would ill anyone who got in my way...... But i sure will stop any of your pet bad guys who come to my place in the middle of night or even at high noon who threaten my life or my wife.. and anyone else I care about...

Your evil pets don't trump my Liberty even if you think so..
I told you, I have no idea who has fully automatic weapons, I can only guess. Drug war lords, most all Military complexes, and gun collectors with a permit. Others ? what a foolish statement asking that question. Do you think those people will tell anybody what they have?...I still think if you must have a sidearm, it should be worn outside your pants, for, everyone to see. There are people in jail today for firearms law violations. ( By the way, I don't see a whole lot of difference between a semi auto than a full auto, when you can squeeze off rounds as quickly as these guns do., In fact, my guess is with a semi auto you might have better aim and accuracy.) "My evil pets" ? what world are you coming from anyway ? )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2013, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Just another troll, running off at the mouth with no idea of what he is talking about... Nothing new here.
And what gave you the right to own this thread ? I have been posting quite a while on this one ( sorry to say ). Guess you have not be reading , just talking ?

Old 01-07-2013, 11:30 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,972,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darstar View Post
I told you, I have no idea who has fully automatic weapons, I can only guess. Drug war lords, most all Military complexes, and gun collectors with a permit. Others ? what a foolish statement asking that question. Do you think those people will tell anybody what they have?...I still think if you must have a sidearm, it should be worn outside your pants, for, everyone to see. There are people in jail today for firearms law violations. ( By the way, I don't see a whole lot of difference between a semi auto than a full auto, when you can squeeze off rounds as quickly as these guns do., In fact, my guess is with a semi auto you might have better aim and accuracy.) "My evil pets" ? what world are you coming from anyway ? )
Almost no civilians have access to full auto weapons period, and those that do have never used them in crimes since the Roaring 20's except once in Cal and as you know anything goes in Cal...

The illegal guns were made in Cal by criminals, x cons who robbed a bank. X cons who were paroled.

Why is the parole board who released these x cons not doing time in prison now? They should be held accountable. I demand their accountability!

Parole needs to be banned! You do the crime you do the time all of it.... If you kill someone your life shall be forfeited and you shall be put to death... That is how you deal with violent offenders the first TIME!

Mexican drug lords have full auto weapons, but you need to deal with BATFE and Obama for that. It's called fast and Furious.

Obama tried to pull the old smoke and mirrors trick and I see it worked on you.

You still think mom and pop gun shops sold full auto weapons across the border.... You have no idea how silly that is.... Just go to 20 gun stores and see if you can find one full auto gun for sale.... Chances are you won't and chances are if you do the gun alone will cost no less than 20,000 bucks, not to mention the costs of getting it.... I assume you already own a company and a trust... because you will need to to buy any full auto gun these days and be legal about it.

Oh the Military now...... yeah i bet they have access to full auto weapons....... I am sure the National Guard does here in NH because my son who is one, sent me a video of them shooting up a target range and blowing up 55 gallon drums with bombs ! OMG

I see you have a great big bowl of Pretend this morning for breakfast....

The who has full auto was more aimed at who in your opinion I guess because NO ONE basically has access to full auto no matter what you think.......

Why it's against the LAW for most senses of reality..... You leftys love your unenforceable laws..

Also I carry and have a permit, but if i didn't i would still carry. And i don't care what you think....

I think there is nothing you can do by the law or otherwise to infringe upon my RIGHT.

And last your evil pets are the violent offenders who you prefer out of prison living in society that might other wise be a nicer place to live if your pets were indeed dead.

i have been mano to mano with a few of your pets... I don';t like them nearly so well as you do. and I believe since I am not any kind of x con that my rights trump their rights...

You don't like that it's just too bad...

My family lost 2 members to murder too, because society likes to pretend pysco's off their meds have rights too....

All the rights the violent have are the right to be dead.... That's just the way it is.....

The gun is not the problem........ Insanity IS....

The left does the same thing over and over and over again and yet each time expects the results to change... That is insane.....

By now the left should be banned from making any more gun law... Clearly in the past 50 years the left can not learn anything about guns or create any law that works...

It is high time the left steps down and stops trying.. Go back to begging, whining and pleading. At that the left excels at.

Old 01-07-2013, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Almost no civilians have access to full auto weapons period, and those that do have never used them in crimes since the Roaring 20's except once in Cal and as you know anything goes in Cal...

The illegal guns were made in Cal by criminals, x cons who robbed a bank. X cons who were paroled.

Why is the parole board who released these x cons not doing time in prison now? They should be held accountable. I demand their accountability!

Parole needs to be banned! You do the crime you do the time all of it.... If you kill someone your life shall be forfeited and you shall be put to death... That is how you deal with violent offenders the first TIME!

Mexican drug lords have full auto weapons, but you need to deal with BATFE and Obama for that. It's called fast and Furious.

Obama tried to pull the old smoke and mirrors trick and I see it worked on you.

You still think mom and pop gun shops sold full auto weapons across the border.... You have no idea how silly that is.... Just go to 20 gun stores and see if you can find one full auto gun for sale.... Chances are you won't and chances are if you do the gun alone will cost no less than 20,000 bucks, not to mention the costs of getting it.... I assume you already own a company and a trust... because you will need to to buy any full auto gun these days and be legal about it.

Oh the Military now...... yeah i bet they have access to full auto weapons....... I am sure the National Guard does here in NH because my son who is one, sent me a video of them shooting up a target range and blowing up 55 gallon drums with bombs ! OMG

I see you have a great big bowl of Pretend this morning for breakfast....

The who has full auto was more aimed at who in your opinion I guess because NO ONE basically has access to full auto no matter what you think.......

Why it's against the LAW for most senses of reality..... You leftys love your unenforceable laws..

Also I carry and have a permit, but if i didn't i would still carry. And i don't care what you think....

I think there is nothing you can do by the law or otherwise to infringe upon my RIGHT.

And last your evil pets are the violent offenders who you prefer out of prison living in society that might other wise be a nicer place to live if your pets were indeed dead.

i have been mano to mano with a few of your pets... I don';t like them nearly so well as you do. and I believe since I am not any kind of x con that my rights trump their rights...

You don't like that it's just too bad...

My family lost 2 members to murder too, because society likes to pretend pysco's off their meds have rights too....

All the rights the violent have are the right to be dead.... That's just the way it is.....

The gun is not the problem........ Insanity IS....

The left does the same thing over and over and over again and yet each time expects the results to change... That is insane.....

By now the left should be banned from making any more gun law... Clearly in the past 50 years the left can not learn anything about guns or create any law that works...

It is high time the left steps down and stops trying.. Go back to begging, whining and pleading. At that the left excels at.
Well we see your true colors, they are totally right wing based. How far to the right ? I am still giving your more rope, we will see.....So, It IS political after all ! Silly me to think otherwise. No I do not have a Bentley, never did. Overlook? All I remember was several of us drove up to an overlook just outside Camden. I did like the town, whatever that is supposed to mean....." Mom and Pop gun shops" ? Don't get that one. I have no opinion on automatic guns , as the way I see it, hand guns are not far off being the same as semi auto rifles. most likely there are many more hand guns. I do know the ATF has laws ( rules maybe) for weapons being band that THEY consider excessive force.Does this violate the Second Amendment too ? What about the private military that works under secret contracts with the Government? I am sure they have access to any weapon they want. We will never know what they are doing, but I have strong thoughts they have been bad actors as well , selling guns to whomever . Thats been going on in places like Afghanistan for many years. The DOD also does some strange stuff thats never recorded. I once had low level security clearance that got me into ordnance depots and MFG facilities. We moved a lot of stuff , all kinds, during Vietnam war. It was like a cat and mouse game, . One day we would get directives to move several million lbs. from, say Crane ,Indiana to Norfolk, then halfway there , we were diverted to Savannah, then back to an undisclosed destination I still was told not to say to this day. WE had , while I worked there, at the time, the largest explosion ever, near Springfield Mo, when a couple of disgruntled workers shot into our trailer loaded with over 40,000 lbs of explosives . It blew a 60 foot hole on both sides of the Interstate. I had just visited with that driver 2 days before in my office., sad story. so, I never trusted anyone on ether side , as so many friends become enemys and shoot back at us with the weapons we sold or gave them not long before.

Old 01-07-2013, 12:50 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,213,258 times
One of the Founders thought guns were certainly boon companions...

Jefferson's Letter to Peter Carr 9/19/1785
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks."
- - - Thomas Jefferson, The Letters of Thomas Jefferson, to Peter Carr, Paris, August 19, 1785

Old 01-07-2013, 01:28 PM

7,321 posts, read 6,929,454 times
Again,
It is the disarmed that empower the criminal.
It doesn't matter what the tool is, be it truth, or an atomic bomb, it is the obvious presence of working tools that provide security , not the illusion of some sibstatute that clearly is non functional.
A police force is non functional during the moment of truth .They are a mop up team at best .
Secondly it is quite clear that the american communist party is fully involved in this disarmiment issue, so by reason of siding with this issue, one is in full alignment with the communist ajenda, guilt by association, period .
It is no secrit Obama is a Marxsist, it is also evident that liberals are prefiring this ajenda as well , so it is time to decide whom it is you are siding with .

Old 01-07-2013, 01:33 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,387,859 times
Law abiding citizens collect stamps.

some folks think they are nice and they tend to appreciate in value.

these are all the reasons a person needs to own what liberals are calling "assault weapons".

conversly, I have in my home a pipe. it was once used to smoke tobacco. it has not been used in 20 years. I have no good reason to hold onto it. However, it is currently still in my posession.

That also is a perfectly good reason for owning what liberals are calling "assault weapons"

any reason, or no reason is a solid constitutional reason to own what liberals are calling "assault weapons"

Old 01-07-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darstar View Post
Well we see your true colors, they are totally right wing based. How far to the right ? I am still giving your more rope, we will see.....So, It IS political after all ! Silly me to think otherwise. No I do not have a Bentley, never did. Overlook? All I remember was several of us drove up to an overlook just outside Camden. I did like the town, whatever that is supposed to mean....." Mom and Pop gun shops" ? Don't get that one. I have no opinion on automatic guns , as the way I see it, hand guns are not far off being the same as semi auto rifles. most likely there are many more hand guns. I do know the ATF has laws ( rules maybe) for weapons being band that THEY consider excessive force.Does this violate the Second Amendment too ? What about the private military that works under secret contracts with the Government? I am sure they have access to any weapon they want. We will never know what they are doing, but I have strong thoughts they have been bad actors as well , selling guns to whomever . Thats been going on in places like Afghanistan for many years. The DOD also does some strange stuff thats never recorded. I once had low level security clearance that got me into ordnance depots and MFG facilities. We moved a lot of stuff , all kinds, during Vietnam war. It was like a cat and mouse game, . One day we would get directives to move several million lbs. from, say Crane ,Indiana to Norfolk, then halfway there , we were diverted to Savannah, then back to an undisclosed destination I still was told not to say to this day. WE had , while I worked there, at the time, the largest explosion ever, near Springfield Mo, when a couple of disgruntled workers shot into our trailer loaded with over 40,000 lbs of explosives . It blew a 60 foot hole on both sides of the Interstate. I had just visited with that driver 2 days before in my office., sad story. so, I never trusted anyone on ether side , as so many friends become enemys and shoot back at us with the weapons we sold or gave them not long before.
Of course it's political...... Did you think the gun grabbing left really cares about 26 dead?

They don't care about any 26 dead... They kill a million plus new borns each year and have for decades.

They don't care about the insanity either and indeed promote both.

And like you want ALL guns, and have for better than 50 years. First like yu it was the hand gun, then it was sniper rifles what ever that is, then is was saturday night special what ever that is and even black powder muskets was a target once under Bill Clinton, and now it's assault rifles which are fully automatic and no has or has used in a crime since the Roaring 20's, except once in Cal to rob bvanks.

W should ban banks I guess too.. Oh gee if there was no medium if exchange since we don't really have any money, considering it takes 26 plus paper notes to buy 1 silver dollar , but anyway if we banned banks there would be no bank robbers.

Hell of an idea Bub....

I don't need you to give me rope either. I can make rope myself any time it pleases me by hand..

Mom and Pop gun shops are a bit smaller say that Cabela's, or say The Kittery trading Post in Maine..

You know those places that SELL FULL AUUTOMATICS
I feel as if i am arguing gun points with a 3 year old...

I am betting you can't tell a BB gun from anything else.... it's all the same thing to you, and you really haven't a clue.

I am 61 now, my Dad is dead but he gave me a 22 bolt action rifle for my 6th birthday. It was mine to do as i pleased any time I pleased. So I have seen the grabbers want guns for almost my whole life. I have forgotten more about guns than you have never known. I own flintlocks and shoot them more often than any other types of guns I own, but i own caps locks and more modern guns from 1880 and up to date and you won'tr stop me from any type period, but for full auto, and only because i don't need or want one.

You won't stop my son who is 32 and you won't stop my grand son who will be 4 in March.

BTW I have forgotten more about classic cars than you ever knew too. I don't even use my Snap On British Standard tools a bit any more.

I would appreciate it if you didn't reply to me anymore as well. You don't know a thing about guns and it just p i s s es me off. Go talk about finger paints or something to someone who cares.

The problem isn't guns, the problem IS insanity, a big problem in the USA..

We drug out kids and tell them lies.... Then when they get off the drugs and find out the lies they go nuts and kill people in so called stupid Gun Free Zones..

Gun Free Zones is just another word for Killing Zone.... A real bad idea.. A real bad idea that's time has come to an end. No one will listen to more bad idea from gun grabbers.

There is no point in making more new gun laws that there are...... The soviet republic of Mass has a book 25,000 pages thick of bad unenforceable gun laws, not even judges understand......

There is no point to have paper tiger laws no one can enforce so don't ask the govt to be that stupid and make more paper tiger laws....

So far as i am concerned all this has done is make the gun grabbing left look more STUPID than they are.

In 2005 I felt this way and on my motorcycle with my wife we rode it from NH to Cal and back taking 10 months and i was armed every inch of the way.... We passed thru 40 states, some honored my permit and other's didn't. That was just too bad huh?

Since I am land locked behind the soviet republics of Mass and NY I have but no choice to break their laws Ah Oh Well So be it.... too bad......
I also went thru nutso NJ and Md not to mention Washington DC

In fact I get down to DC often and never once have I gone unarmed.... The Hell with that...

These are the very places I need to be armed the most........

So now I am done explaining things to you, mainly because you never understand and are all about pretend guns.... Things that you don't seem to know don't even exist.

Old 01-07-2013, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
One of the Founders thought guns were certainly boon companions...

Jefferson's Letter to Peter Carr 9/19/1785
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks."
- - - Thomas Jefferson, The Letters of Thomas Jefferson, to Peter Carr, Paris, August 19, 1785
Been doing a lot of that in my mountains as of late Jet Today is was a couple miles in snow shoes... Just got some new to us x-c skis too. need more snow......

How much does that cost?

Old 01-07-2013, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
Again,
It is the disarmed that empower the criminal.
It doesn't matter what the tool is, be it truth, or an atomic bomb, it is the obvious presence of working tools that provide security , not the illusion of some sibstatute that clearly is non functional.
A police force is non functional during the moment of truth .They are a mop up team at best .
Secondly it is quite clear that the american communist party is fully involved in this disarmiment issue, so by reason of siding with this issue, one is in full alignment with the communist ajenda, guilt by association, period .
It is no secrit Obama is a Marxsist, it is also evident that liberals are prefiring this ajenda as well , so it is time to decide whom it is you are siding with .
Thanks for telling the truth...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies