Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2012, 08:32 PM

3,869 posts, read 15,171,657 times

Advertisements

yup.
Gun dangerous because of it's looks, capacity and if it's a semi auto ban it
as that 22cal meets the criteria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
All Ruger 10-22's LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

1,684 posts, read 1,185,474 times
Undercover = Getting busted later too sweetcheeks.

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
I've been doing this for over 30 years lady. I was also a Marine and work part time for a Police Department.

Anytime you feel like you know more, please let me know.
This video demonstrates how ill informed you are. Please take the time to watch it.

I will post the link again for your convenience since it is pretty obvious that you did not watch it.

Gun Show: Undercover - YouTube

Old 12-16-2012, 08:34 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
Wow. Just wow.

If that's the way your brain works, then you are definitely a dangerous person and a part of the problem we face in this country. So very sad.
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

A clinton femanazi says If Americans were not allowed private ownership of fire arms 911 would never have happened?

What the hell is the connection there? And you think I am crazy? Well Bub I am legally crazy as i am certified to sell you a gun over the counter working under a FLL lic..... If that is crazy i am all for it, and if you think that makes me dangerous i am friggin proud of it! BTW what is your bra size ? Idiot

Old 12-16-2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itlltickleurinnerds View Post
No back ground checks in many sates on FTF sales. I don't care if its a 22 single shot or an AR with 100 round drum. So some criminal wants to break the law and say he is legal. Its stupid not to require a FFL transfer on all guns.
Do you really want to sell it to someone whom you aren't 100% sure they can have it and aren't going to do something dumb with it?

I would be sweating bullets hoping nothing happened. It WILL come back to the original owner. There's a 4473 on the guy who bought it new. "I sold it to this guy"...........

Old 12-16-2012, 08:35 PM

1,229 posts, read 1,147,608 times
Here is the bottom line, A bolt action takes more time between shots to eject and reload and then acquire a target. No system is as fast at killing than a semi auto. A full auto is wasteful and only people who are trained or are shooting into a large sardine packed train can kill efficiently with a full auto. A semi auto is the fastest way to kill large amounts of people. It forces the shooter to take more control and at the same time makes them shoot more deliberately than if you squeezed the trigger wasting much of your ammo. This is why the Military went to three round burst on the newer guns.

Old 12-16-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
This video demonstrates how ill informed you are. Please take the time to watch it.

I will post the link again for your convenience since it is pretty obvious that you did not watch it.

Gun Show: Undercover - YouTube
Oh boy...some broads are schooling my friend Mac and I on firearms.

I'll believe you when hell freezes over.

Old 12-16-2012, 08:37 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
Well...all the gun shops around here require their employees to be armed while working. It's kind of hard to do when you don't have a LTCH....ain't it? So in a sense, it's the same thing.

FFL laws don't change at a gun show either folks. Whoever told you that is full of dookie.

Sure the guy in the parking lot may sell a "few" of his private collection. He better damn well follow Federal and State laws while doing so. I've seen private sellers turn people away when they showed an out of State drivers license...were under age and whatnot. Even a dude who was geeked out on speeders or some kind of uppers because he was freaking out and shaking so much.
I have had one or another versions of ccw since 1976..... pretty much if i don't have pants on I might be un-armed But don't count on it.....

The rest of that can't be meant for me can it?

Old 12-16-2012, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

A clinton femanazi says If Americans were not allowed private ownership of fire arms 911 would never have happened?

What the hell is the connection there? And you think I am crazy? Well Bub I am legally crazy as i am certified to sell you a gun over the counter working under a FLL lic..... If that is crazy i am all for it, and if you think that makes me dangerous i am friggin proud of it! BTW what is your bra size ? Idiot
These people couldn't be trusted with a weapon Mac. I bet they would shoot their eye out.

Old 12-16-2012, 08:39 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snofarmer View Post
Your grasping at straws.
You call reality grasping at straws. No wonder so many are so lost.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies