Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the idea of whites becoming a Minority in America?
I don't want it to have a negative affect on America 5 8.62%
As long as the core principals of America is believe in we might be ok. 9 15.52%
Do you think it can be stopped? 7 12.07%
I think it will result in a less free, less prosperous nation 9 15.52%
I think it will result in a failing state like South Africa 8 13.79%
I think It will end in conflict 8 13.79%
I think it will end the American Culture as we have know it 14 24.14%
Other, explain 10 17.24%
Skin color does not matter culture and ideology does. 23 39.66%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 07:25 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,421,542 times

Advertisements

The same.

Old 02-24-2013, 07:54 PM

73,031 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerJAX View Post
People will be swarthier on average, whoopidy-do. If you judge yourself or others based on skin color, then you have some serious social intelligence issues. Successive generations of immigrants almost always trend towards assimilation into "mainstream" culture. They still might retain cultural elements of their countries of origin like religion or keeping extended family networks/family life; but they wouldn't be the first immigrant groups to do so.

No other society on this planet is as dynamic as the USA's, it's one of this countries key strengths. Some people are really getting worked up over nothing, lol.
This nation has been through so many changes throughout its history. That is what makes the USA so dynamic. Many people were here before, more have come, and more are coming in the future. I'm not worrying about this at all.

Old 02-24-2013, 08:04 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,570,037 times
Probably like Harris County (Houston) seeing that it's already a minority majority county.

Kind of ironic seeing that some "conservatives" on here want to be exactly like Texas.

Probably shoulda thought that one through.

Old 02-24-2013, 08:23 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,421,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Probably like Harris County (Houston) seeing that it's already a minority majority county.

Kind of ironic seeing that some "conservatives" on here want to be exactly like Texas.

Probably shoulda thought that one through.
Today's illegals are tomorrows conservatives.

Old 02-24-2013, 09:09 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,469,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Russia and pretty much any Arab country. Yes; Arabs ARE "white".
If you mean third world as in being poor, that is actually incorrect. Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, the UAE, and perhaps Libya are actually rather wealthy though Libya doesn't have the same degree of political stability as the others. Ukraine would probably be a better example of a former USSR European state that's "third world."

If you mean politically, the concepts of 1st world/2nd world/3rd world have become antiquated after the Cold War ended. Although, we could probably draw a distinction between countries that are working, stable democracies with "free" economies and societies and those that aren't.

Old 02-25-2013, 06:30 AM

62,970 posts, read 29,162,429 times
I can't go by a single school letting out here in So. Calif. and not see a sea of dark haired, dark skinned, dark eyed Hispanic students. You rarely see an anglo white student anymore. This is directly due to illegal immigration from south of our border. What kind of natural change is that? I have to laugh at the hypocrites in here that are licking their lips and singing the praises of our so-called evolving multi-cultural society when it is mostly illegal Hispanics that are creating that change. Is that what one calls diversity? If they truly wanted diversity they would realize that illegal immigration from one ethnic group is not diversity and they wouldn't be relishing the thought of anglo-whites disappearing out of this country. At least here in the southwest that is what is happening. They are even pushing blacks out of their neighborhoods.

Old 02-25-2013, 06:41 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
With Obama as president he would polarize the races.. he is doing a good job now .. his black and white heritage has done nothing to bring the races together.

Obama has never spoken a word that tells me he likes white people.. hisown words "typical white person" remark against his own grandmother was the first sign that Obama has lots of racial baggage.

Old 02-25-2013, 06:54 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,799,372 times
Default Frightened fools

I never realized my fellow whites were so frightened over something that does not matter. So what if "immigrants" have a higher birth rate then pure blood White Anglos? They always did. Italians and Irish always had more kids than the WASPS. Now those people consider themselves WASPS and are being out bread by the latest set of poor immigrants. The operative difference between established and integrated immigrants and the new surge of people is the difference between economic success and poverty.

This difference is being expertly exploited by the real rulers and owners of this country to divide the poor and moderately successful people from each other so there will never be the political revolution that forces the extremely wealth to pay their fair share of taxes. Obviously working and middle class people object to immigration, and if they don’t they are economic fools, but it is encouraged by the real owners because it drives down wages in low paying, Wally world and picking crops, as much as highly paid tech positions lost to H1b imports.

Eventually these immigrants will be assimilated into what is left of a previously prosperous middle class. The financial world will still be run by WASPS for their own benefit and at our cost.

A far sa what the future USA looks like I am hoping that Jessie Alba is the norm.

Old 02-25-2013, 07:04 AM

1,546 posts, read 2,552,830 times
The questions is not what it will look like, but what will it be?

Old 02-25-2013, 07:35 AM

62,970 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I never realized my fellow whites were so frightened over something that does not matter. So what if "immigrants" have a higher birth rate then pure blood White Anglos? They always did. Italians and Irish always had more kids than the WASPS. Now those people consider themselves WASPS and are being out bread by the latest set of poor immigrants. The operative difference between established and integrated immigrants and the new surge of people is the difference between economic success and poverty.

This difference is being expertly exploited by the real rulers and owners of this country to divide the poor and moderately successful people from each other so there will never be the political revolution that forces the extremely wealth to pay their fair share of taxes. Obviously working and middle class people object to immigration, and if they don’t they are economic fools, but it is encouraged by the real owners because it drives down wages in low paying, Wally world and picking crops, as much as highly paid tech positions lost to H1b imports.

Eventually these immigrants will be assimilated into what is left of a previously prosperous middle class. The financial world will still be run by WASPS for their own benefit and at our cost.

A far sa what the future USA looks like I am hoping that Jessie Alba is the norm.
They aren't "immigrants" for God's sake they are illegal aliens! That isn't natural change in our country by any stretch of the imagination. High birthrates from an ethnic group here illegally is not diversity either. What part of that aren't you getting? They are already colonizing rather than assimilating.

I have no problem with legal immigration with diversified numbers from different ethnic groups but that isn't what is happening! Do you get it now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies