Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the idea of whites becoming a Minority in America?
I don't want it to have a negative affect on America 5 8.62%
As long as the core principals of America is believe in we might be ok. 9 15.52%
Do you think it can be stopped? 7 12.07%
I think it will result in a less free, less prosperous nation 9 15.52%
I think it will result in a failing state like South Africa 8 13.79%
I think It will end in conflict 8 13.79%
I think it will end the American Culture as we have know it 14 24.14%
Other, explain 10 17.24%
Skin color does not matter culture and ideology does. 23 39.66%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 04:25 PM

62,971 posts, read 29,162,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg7854 View Post
But I'm sure all those white people that came over here from Europe did it legally. There are plenty of illegal immigrants here from Canada, too.
Most of them did and yes there are illegal immigrants here from Canada and other countries today also but they are a drop in the bucket in numbers compared to those from south of our border. When was the last time you had to press 2 for German on your phone?

Old 02-25-2013, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Well it sure as hell isn't the liberals threatening to outlaw abortion and ban gay marriages. I do recall it was Ron Paul who supported the right for businesses to discriminate against blacks, though. I see you always try to come up with strawman arguments when you have no facts to plead your case. The radical Christians are the American Taliban.
Really? Are they beheading people? Stoning people in the streets? Do women have to cover their faces? Your hate knows no bounderies up to and including making dumb comparisons and outright lies.

Old 02-25-2013, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Wow. That was a misinterpretation. Actually with all the illegal immigration, the US is just barely breeding at replacement levels. There are bigger things in the works going on here. And yes, our "job creators" are the ones doing most of the inviting. Go figure they'll get them illegally or legally, but they are coming. It's all there to keep the engine running and the lights on.
Our birthrates are still nearly double our deathrates and what is wrong with breeding at replacement levels with a shortage of jobs, resources and healthcare practioners? Our population is over 315 million now and much of it by uncontrolled growth via illegal immigration of poor who we have to supplement with welfare.

E-verify will stop these greedy employers in their tracks along with stiff fines and removing all the incentives for illegals to come here such as jobs, benefits and birthright citizenship. You sound like one of those Americans who is either throwing in the towel to this madness or maybe you have another agenda?

Old 02-25-2013, 04:41 PM

Quote:
I'm not using it to justify anything. I'm reminding you this land once belonged to non-white people. We learn from things that were done in the past rather than ignore what happened like you people do. Hot flash for you! This thread isn't about illegal immigration. This is about white-minority U.S.A. in the future. Here's another hot flash! There are millions of non-white immigrants that came here legally and that already were. My ancestry isn't from Spain just so you know. Let me guess! You live in an area where there little to no illegal immigrants but mostly white people, correct?
It doesn't matter who this country so-called belonged to hundreds of years ago. There were no immigration laws back then and in today's world all countries have borders and immigration laws.

Hot flash back at ya. Whites, blacks and Asians will become minorities in this country with the continued illegal invasion from south of our border so yes this is an illegal immigration related topic.

You guess wrong. I live in So. Calif. and we are saturated with illegal immigrants mostly from south of our border. I hear more Spanish being spoken than English. Why do you keep making this a white thing? Do you actually think that black and Asian Americans are up for this invasion of their country?

Old 02-25-2013, 04:49 PM

26 posts, read 20,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
What cultural aspects specifically do you fear losing?

Also, are you aware that cultures and societies change continuously no matter what, and cannot be detained?
One thing everybody should fear is the thought that the culture it will change to is a illegal Mexican one. Its not other americans we fear taking over it's the ilegals that we will do nothing to stop. Because idiots think it's ok yo let them run over the boarder like there's no tomorrow. No more English road signs only Spanish. Everything written in Spanish. The whites no more in charge but the bone's everyone see's as the problem and not the salution.

Old 02-25-2013, 05:57 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Are you for real? We have immigration laws. I expect them to be respected and enforced otherwise why have them? Capitalism does not include the violation of our borders by foreigners to take jobs they aren't entitled to so that the rich can get richer. No, that isn't the American way at least not for regular law abiding Americans. Apparently our borders, our immigation laws and the right of Americans to work here over illegal aliens means nothing to you?

WTH does your first sentence have to do with illegal immigration which is what I am discussing here?
I'm for real, capitalism is a two way street as I said earlier.

Laws don't mean much, the rich and educated have been getting away avoiding them for years...

Also, if you really wanted to do something about immigration, combat company profits since that's the heart of the matter.

And most "laws" came into a existence from other issues....

I don't care for Illegals myself but I see why they're here and why they'll stay.

Old 02-25-2013, 06:24 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,909,938 times
Quote:
But I'm sure all those white people that came over here from Europe did it legally. There are plenty of illegal immigrants here from Canada, too.
Like Hispanics from Spain in 1492? They were white.

The ONLY reason there are even American Indians left is because unlike other Indian tribes; the "white man" usually let the defeated Indians live. Had it been other Indian tribes who won the battles; the women of the beaten tribe who could have children and some of their little kids of either sex might have been allowed to live, the men probably would've been murdered.

Old 02-25-2013, 06:43 PM

50,316 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund_Burke View Post
Why do people conflate conservatism with whiteness? Your progressive masters have taught you well.
Yep, wait till the immigration mess is over one way or another and most Hispanics go back to voting conservative strictly based on religion.

Old 02-25-2013, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
I'm for real, capitalism is a two way street as I said earlier.

Laws don't mean much, the rich and educated have been getting away avoiding them for years...

Also, if you really wanted to do something about immigration, combat company profits since that's the heart of the matter.

And most "laws" came into a existence from other issues....

I don't care for Illegals myself but I see why they're here and why they'll stay.
So you are just going to cave in and not fight for your country? Hmm. I think your agenda is actually something else.

I don't want to do anything about "immigration" but I certainly am active in fighting ILLEGAL immigration.

It doesn't matter why illegals are here. They are here in violation of our immigration laws and that's all that matters. No, they aren't going to stay in spite of your defeatist attitude or whatever other agenda you have.

Old 02-26-2013, 07:18 AM

Quote:
No, they're only bombing abortion clinics, shooting up Sikhs in mosques, attacking people for being gay, murdering abortion doctors, bombing federal buildings, and having Koran burning parties. Not all countries in the Middle East have women covering their faces, and a lot of them don't mind doing that. Why don't you focus on your ignorance before you accuse me of hate? Do you always accuse others of being like you whenever they have you cornered in a debate?
You're the ignorant one. The Taliban are all evil people. Not true of most Christians as most are not bombing abortion clinics and all the other stereotyping scenarios that you painted. Yes, ignorance is bliss.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies