Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2013, 07:54 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crestliner View Post
It depends on your religious convictions.
What religion mandates having dating preferences that depend on the race of others?

Religious preferences? Yes. Sexual preferences? Yes. But not racial preferences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2013, 12:40 PM

468 posts, read 553,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
What about black men who only date white women? Are they racist?
I guess not. For them it's merely a preference, circumstances and background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Siobhan View Post
What a surreal moment. That which I previously thought was irrational has now become the rational.

Race and ethnicity are social constructions.
A surreal moment indeed. Race and ethnicity are NOT social constructions, that is one the most ridiculous BS I've heard. Without science anyone can see physical differences in appearance. So it follows genetic differences exist and science has shown them. Haplotypes distinguishing racial and ethnic groups have long been available and are used in genetic tests. Race is a biological fact and saying that is not racist. It only becomes racist if someone perverts the differences to exploit and manipulate.

Old 02-26-2013, 12:42 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I say no. I think it's perfectly reasonable to have dating racial preferences. It doesn't mean you're a racist. What do you think?

IMHO, no, it doesn't

Old 02-26-2013, 01:41 PM

468 posts, read 553,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amylewis View Post
Oh is it?????

I don't date outside my race because one particular race has endlessly treated me as an OBJECT to be used as they please, and as a trophy white b*tich to brag about to their buddies while abusing us in front of them. I don't date outside my race because I've seen so many women of my own race treated like trash by men of other races, as though we were a trophy to be shown off to men of their race and viciously abused for the sake of a masculine EGO TRIP!

Once again, I have more self-respect than that.
Good on you for saying the dreaded un-PC truth. Rare these days to find any woman with self respect exercising genuine freedom of will. You'll probably get called a racist etc since apparently you are obligated to stick to those other races until you find a suitable one to prove to the Libs that you're not a racist.

Your post is truthful in that many men will consider white women to be w H 0 re$ and have no problem in saying so, unless you pander to them, their primitive culture and religion. Check out some of the black on white rapes in the US and the Pakistani muslim sex grooming gangs across Britain. It's a good idea for women to avoid even their own men due to their treatment of females. The dirty truth is, regardless of what Libs will tell you, that if these men consider their own females to be second class, then you'll have a hell of a time finding one that suits your needs and respects your race. Your safety is more important than some dangerous illogical Liberal ideology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylewis View Post
Well I have been very badly treated by men of particular races and ideologies. To be specific by black men and Muslim men. They have been the very worst in my experience. When I had Skype on my computer and put it in Skype Me mode I got well over 650 of those two groups per week aggressively after me for cam-sex, and being very nasty about it.

When I lived in rural Alabama and didn't want any of the men around me there (for the best of reasons) I was very aggressively harassed by the local black men who made it very clear how desirable I was a as a white b*tch. They would roll up in my front yard.

That's when the Colt Aanaconda came out, and they left. Word got around, and the harassment stopped.

Awesome. Too bad many muslim women are too brainwashed to think the same when they have the opportunity. Some of them seem to even like the abuse and are indignant nonmuslim women dare to criticize their princes.

Last edited by OnlyCurious; 02-26-2013 at 01:50 PM..

Old 02-26-2013, 01:46 PM

602 posts, read 574,512 times
Red, Yellow, Black, White, Brown, Ginger....it's allllll good.
I'm white but why limit myself to just vanilla icecream when there are sooo many other flavors?

Old 02-26-2013, 01:47 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
i thought that choosing who we date was part of our personal freedoms or is that another ambition of NAACP and ACLU, to restrict that liberty? if it were not for the k12 reeducation camps we would not even be having this discussion.

Old 02-26-2013, 01:52 PM

733 posts, read 940,572 times
Preferences are one thing, refusing to give another "race" a chance is bigoted, I mean I like 'em brown but that don't mean I won't go for white, black or asian girls.

Old 02-26-2013, 01:52 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post

A surreal moment indeed. Race and ethnicity are NOT social constructions, that is one the most ridiculous BS I've heard. Without science anyone can see physical differences in appearance. So it follows genetic differences exist and science has shown them. Haplotypes distinguishing racial and ethnic groups have long been available and are used in genetic tests. Race is a biological fact and saying that is not racist. It only becomes racist if someone perverts the differences to exploit and manipulate.
Race is most definitely a social construct. There are slight - slight - differences between populations worldwide, but most humans are very similar genetically. Haplotypes do not signify racial difference, and they have little, if no, correlation to appearance. I share haplogroups and even DNA with distant relatives with whom I have absolutely no similarity in terms of appearance. A blond, blue-eyed Icelander or Slav can have the same haplogroup as a person who looks West African.

Old 02-26-2013, 01:56 PM

733 posts, read 940,572 times
Quote:

No race is not a biological fact what you are referring to are gene pools which are different

Old 02-26-2013, 03:16 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,060,162 times
I'm not a liberal or conservative, but there's also a handful of men (even black) who are highly skeptical of white women.
Quote:
Good on you for saying the dreaded un-PC truth. Rare these days to find any woman with self respect exercising genuine freedom of will. You'll probably get called a racist etc since apparently you are obligated to stick to those other races until you find a suitable one to prove to the Libs that you're not a racist.

Your post is truthful in that many men will consider white women to be w H 0 re$ and have no problem in saying so, unless you pander to them, their primitive culture and religion. Check out some of the black on white rapes in the US and the Pakistani muslim sex grooming gangs across Britain. It's a good idea for women to avoid even their own men due to their treatment of females. The dirty truth is, regardless of what Libs will tell you, that if these men consider their own females to be second class, then you'll have a hell of a time finding one that suits your needs and respects your race. Your safety is more important than some dangerous illogical Liberal ideology.

Awesome. Too bad many muslim women are too brainwashed to think the same when they have the opportunity. Some of them seem to even like the abuse and are indignant nonmuslim women dare to criticize their princes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies