Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2013, 08:32 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,726 times

Advertisements

so what was he...6-1...170 lbs or something ...shifty and a very dangerous known criminal that goes about the day with a gun...his deal is give me what I want or u die...a person killer pointing his loaded gun at a person, this time a cop.

Old 03-11-2013, 08:34 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibelian View Post
So ... you agree that he HAD a gun ... and just didn't point it ???

What's a 16-yr-old doing with a gun ?

By "we", do you mean "all black people" ???

There's no question that a gun existed. Was it the teen's, or did the cops plant it ??? What are you saying ?

You're in the same boat as everyone else: you have no first-hand knowledge. So you can hardly say "it's a lie".
None of what you typed matters. The only thing that matters is if the kid pointed the gun at the officers.

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
You hope it was righteous shoot? Tase the kid, shoot him rubber bullets if anything but to kill him, is not righteous to take a child who hasn't even began life yet. That kid was 3 years younger than I, and you hope it was a righteous shooting? I can't get over that. **** is sick seeing how the human mind has slumped to such lows in morality.

Nah, it's not I don't suffer from Stockholm Syndrome, fortunately. Plus it's a legitimate question.
We already had one cop mistake his tazer for his gun, so expecting them to carry a 3rd one with rubber bullets, and act correctly in the heat of the moment is truly expecting too much. If you want to replace the real bullets with rubber ones, that might be something worth discussion.

554 posts, read 608,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
so what was he...6-1...170 lbs or something ...shifty and a very dangerous known criminal that goes about the day with a gun...his deal is give me what I want or u die...a person killer pointing his loaded gun at a person, this time a cop...innocent lives saved.
You should write scripts for Hollywood, because you just invented all of that.

Old 03-11-2013, 08:36 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
The next time a cop gets shot while I;m watching the news I will make sure I change the channel

Old 03-11-2013, 08:36 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
None of what you typed matters. The only thing that matters is if the kid pointed the gun at the officers.
yup, and we will never know.

Old 03-11-2013, 08:40 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Don't want to get shot? Don't point a gun at the cops! Seems like a simple concept. It seems like the cops shooting is getting better, they hit "several times" out of 11 fired.
What's the proof the kid pointed the gun at the cops? The cops testimony? Seems like one person's word against another's. Not saying who's right or wrong, just making an observation.

Old 03-11-2013, 08:43 PM

799 posts, read 1,095,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibelian View Post
Stockholm Syndrome ? Has someone kidnapped you ?

I'm familiar with the "hood" ; you know as well as I do that kids are carrying guns. You have no first-hand knowledge of what happened. Why not wait until more facts are in ? If it turns out, from the weight of the evidence, that the kid didn't have a gun, or didn't point it, I'll support you 100% in your opinion.

However, if he did point a gun ... he played and lost.
I don't have no such positive emotions to the people who captured my ancestors, and were being systematically imprisoned or murdered across this country by policemen at rates that has not been seen in even the worse of countries.

Slavery still exists and I'm not one who goes and enjoy a cup of tea with the enemy, if my ancestors were killed and my grandparents all had to face more severe discrimination and pain as well as had to fight just to have CIVIL rights then no I will not be the one to have sympathy with my enemies, you understand. I have faced discrimination and covert racism all my life during grade school, had teachers report me to the FBI for a paper. I had to see Nazi signs and racial slurs while using the restroom during school, I've seen how my county treats the different sides of town based off racial demographics and how much funds go to the less fortunate, which isn't much at all. I see the covert racism and discrimination, I'm not afraid to speak on it, or stand for what I see as evidently true, time and time again I see this.

And who gives the hood the guns, cause I don't see no black man owning any gun manufacturing companies, but I do see police, plain clothes and uniformed throughout the hood constantly, I see how the drugs come in and how the liquor (package) stores are on corners and strips numerously throughout the hood. I'm part of the new generation who grew up with the most distractions and the most COVERT obstacles to face and yet we're more than likely not able to overcome it because we don't even know it's there. I have a feeling of what this kid went through because I've had a similar experience, sadly he was just 16 and murdered, you see a criminal gunned down by the good guys. I see a young soul who never had a chance. I don't care if people sympathize with me for this child's loss life, I'm glad I got the message out and let it sit on every person's conscience who probably would not have heard about it outside of CD.

I'm not waiting for more facts because I see the facts everyday that makes this case what it is. I don't need to be schooled on how the hood is, when I live it. God bless me with this mind and this fighting spirit for a reason and it wasn't to lead a gang, but to lead my people out of mental and spiritual bondage which results in an everlasting physical bondage. I'm no fool, far from it, so I don't suffer from Stockholm Syndrome, I'll fight by any means and anyway I can whether it's in the hood, on the forums, in the streets, in school, etc it don't matter. I see the bigger picture and will not be blinded by the bigger obstacles.

Last edited by HoodsofATL; 03-11-2013 at 08:52 PM..

Old 03-11-2013, 08:57 PM

267 posts, read 202,692 times
Quote:
I don't have no such positive emotions to the people who captured my ancestors, and were being systematically imprisoned or murdered across this country by policemen at rates that has not been seen in even the worse of countries.

Slavery still exists and I'm not one who goes and enjoy a cup of tea with the enemy, if my ancestors were killed and my grandparents all had to face more severe discrimination and pain as well as had to fight just to have CIVIL rights then no I will not be the one to have sympathy with my enemies, you understand. I have faced discrimination and covert racism all my life during grade school, had teachers report me to the FBI for a paper. I had to see Nazi signs and racial slurs while using the restroom during school, I've seen how my county treats the different sides of town based off racial demographics and how much funds go to the less fortunate, which isn't much at all. I see the covert racism and discrimination, I'm not afraid to speak on it, or stand for what I see as evidently true, time and time again I see this.

And who gives the hood the guns, cause I don't see no black man owning any gun manufacturing companies, but I do see police, plain clothes and uniformed throughout the hood constantly, I see how the drugs come in and how the liquor (package) stores are on corners and strips numerously throughout the hood. I'm part of the new generation who grew up with the most distractions and the most COVERT obstacles to face and yet we're more than likely not able to overcome it because we don't even know it's there. I have a feeling of what this kid went through because I've had a similar experience, sadly he was just 16 and murdered, you see a criminal gunned down by the good guys. I see a young soul who never had a chance. I don't care if people sympathize with me for this child's loss life, I'm glad I got the message out and let it sit on every person's conscience who probably would not have heard about it outside of CD.

I'm not waiting for more facts because I see the facts everyday that makes this case what it is. I don't need to be schooled on how the hood is, when I live it. God bless me with this mind and this fighting spirit for a reason and it wasn't to lead a gang, but to lead my people out of mental and spiritual bondage which results in an everlasting physical bondage. I'm no fool, far from it, so I don't suffer from Stockholm Syndrome, I'll fight by any means and anyway I can whether it's in the hood, on the forums, in the streets, in school, etc it don't matter. I see the bigger picture and will not be blinded by the bigger obstacles.

Old 03-11-2013, 08:57 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,726 times
Quote:

so cop gets shot or killed then what...this evil outlook is satisfied for a couple of days and then back to the attitude pointing blame.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies