Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 12:33 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,960,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
adam lanzas did not even have a collection of firearms. he just had a few.
my best answer is he could have only owned the long guns legally, since he can't own hand guns at age 20.

And then there is no such thing a .323 Enfield. I don't know if there was a typo, or the what ever fool of an author wrote that list of trash just made it up as he went along.

For a fact there is no such thing as .323 gun in anything. I love anti gun grabber babble as it is always funny.

And then they expect to be awarded for their good deeds, and think the laughter is agreement , when what it really is, they just made themselves look as stupid as they really are in front of the WORLD.

One of those female anti gun senators stated that outlawing hi cap mags will reduce them as they are used up WAUGH Now ya gotta just love that....

These female senators don't know one end of a screw driver from another.. And they have NO Experience with anything i can see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2013, 12:34 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,819,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
my best answer is he could have only owned the long guns legally, since he can't own hand guns at age 20.

And then there is no such thing a .323 Enfield. I don't know if there was a typo, or the what ever fool of an author wrote that list of trash just made it up as he went along.

For a fact there is no such thing as .323 gun in anything. I love anti gun grabber babble as it is always funny.

And then they expect to be awarded for their good deeds, and think the laughter is agreement , when what it really is, they just made themselves look as stupid as they really are in front of the WORLD.

One of those female anti gun senators stated that outlawing hi cap mags will reduce them as they are used up WAUGH Now ya gotta just love that....

These female senators don't know one end of a screw driver from another.. And they have NO Experience with anything i can see.
A quick clarification. You can own a handgun when your under 21, you just cannot purchase one.

Old 04-04-2013, 12:36 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,194,256 times
Quote:

fo course feinstein doesnt know anything about firearms. she stands in front of the media with her finger on the trigger with a firearm that has not been cleared. I would love to see her go to prison for manslaughter. after all, it would be her fault for not clearing the firearms before hand.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:23 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,519,045 times
Quote:
According to you PC gun grabbers a penis is a 'arsenal' per 1 (b).

But then that makes all women w h o r e s
You have gone off the deep end and are no longer worthy of my response

Old 04-04-2013, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Webster dictionary is wrong.

The think the link I posted proves that, if you want to keep arguing that 2 guns comprises an arsenal then to ahead.
OH - so the internet poster is right and Webster's Dictionary is entirely wrong about a definition. Right.

Please - do you folks have any idea of how silly you sound?

Old 04-04-2013, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
OH - so the internet poster is right and Webster's Dictionary is entirely wrong about a definition. Right.

Please - do you folks have any idea of how silly you sound?
So you didn't read the link. No need to let real facts persuade you.
An arsenal is a place where arms and ammunition are made, maintained and repaired, stored, issued to authorized users, or any combination of those. Over the centuries, this has included every variant of such a place, whether privately or publicly owned (with the latter in older royal and modern state-owned versions).
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenal

And here is a real arsenal
The Kremlin Arsenal (Russian: Арсенал Московского Кремля) is a former armory built within the grounds of the Moscow Kremlin in Russia. Initially constructed in 1736, it has been rebuilt several times. It remains in military use to date, unlike the Kremlin Armoury, another arsenal within the walls of the Moscow Kremlin, which is now a museum. The building is off-limits to tourists, who can view a portion of its short southern façade upon entering the precincts of the Moscow Kremlin. The Kremlin Arsenal is currently home to the Kremlin Regiment, which forms the main security service for the Russian President, and the longer eastern façade is a high secured and restricted area closed to the public.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kremlin_Arsenal

Old 04-04-2013, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
So you didn't read the link. No need to let real facts persuade you.
An arsenal is a place where arms and ammunition are made, maintained and repaired, stored, issued to authorized users, or any combination of those. Over the centuries, this has included every variant of such a place, whether privately or publicly owned (with the latter in older royal and modern state-owned versions).
Arsenal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to Wikipedia! Have you ever heard of Webster's Dictionary? I'm going to assume you have, at some point in your life, used a Dictionary? IF you did - it was probably Webster's; they are quite famous for defining words in the English Language.

You just cannot admit how a word is defined by a dictionary. Silly. Webster's doesn't say what you want so you will just pretend it does not exist.

Whatever.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
According to Wikipedia! Have you ever heard of Webster's Dictionary? I'm going to assume you have, at some point in your life, used a Dictionary? IF you did - it was probably Webster's; they are quite famous for defining words in the English Language.

You just cannot admit how a word is defined by a dictionary. Silly. Webster's doesn't say what you want so you will just pretend it does not exist.

Whatever.
Right, because everything in history can be combined into one sentance by Webster and it will be completely true.
The problem you have is you know I'm right. Arsenals were used to outfit armies, the term is interchangeable with armories. Two or more of something is not an arsenal that you claim it to be.

Old 04-04-2013, 03:25 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,960,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
fo course feinstein doesnt know anything about firearms. she stands in front of the media with her finger on the trigger with a firearm that has not been cleared. I would love to see her go to prison for manslaughter. after all, it would be her fault for not clearing the firearms before hand.
LOL yeah man I can see it now......

BANG.......... thud. media guy gets it..... her: What was that noise!

Old 04-04-2013, 03:30 PM

977 posts, read 763,366 times
Richard Specks arsenal. Ban these things too

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies