Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2013, 07:11 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,859,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
No I can't since I'm neither progressive, a part of their camp, or a member of the left.

Nice try though.
You're engaging in moonbattery as we speak.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2013, 07:16 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
You're engaging in moonbattery as we speak.
Not really. As I said, that term doesn't apply to me since it's applied to people associated with progressives or leftists.

And I know it's a pejorative term, but I haven't contradicted myself. I have stated from the start that killing is wrong, no matter the justification.

Not sure how that qualifies as "moonbat", but hey you're free to think whatever you want. You're wrong, but you're free to think whatever you want.

Old 04-14-2013, 07:18 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Default Home invasion suspects killed in gunfight with NC homeowner

Good guy 2
Scumbags 0

Old 04-14-2013, 07:37 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Good guy 2
Scumbags 0
The good guy is probably a dope dealer.

Old 04-14-2013, 07:50 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
If there is anyway possible not to kill - that is what you do. If it means fleeing out the back door - that's what you do- Just because you have a gun does not mean that you use it. If there is no route of escape for you then you do what must be done. Always leave a route of escape for your enemy...it's the honorable thing to do...You don't kill out of spite or sport.
Out of spite or sport? No. Always leave your enemy a route of escape, as a point of honor? Ummm, no. If he happens to have a means of retreat, disarms himself, and. utilizes said route. Fine, If he has time to do so, and circumstances allow analytizing things that deep. Get out the back door, even if I am armed and ready? No. I refuse to give way to an armed intruder, of any intruder, unless a tactical retreat is needed to gain the upper hand, and end him/them.

I will not kill a wounded, and surrendering enemy, THAT, is a point of honor. I certainly, will not celebrate their deaths or maimings, should I prevail. But I probably will get drunk. Or smoke the hell out of some buds, or both.

Old 04-14-2013, 08:02 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Really?

You equate a thug robbing and murdering an innocent person with someone who would shoot and kill an armed intruder?
I agree with you, i am for the innocent thousand times over the scumbag lowlifes.

And ask me if i fudgin care. I had a cousin who begged for his life, sitting at the table in the morning drinking coffee.

stop being so gosh damn rightous, criminals don't care if there is a route to escape or not. My cousin begged my poor cousin begged for his life, while the low life scumbag drug crazed ass-hole stabbed my cousin over and over and over and over again. He the sucmbag said he loved seeing my cousin take his last breath, think i give a damn about lowelife scumbags, who are killed.

Hell the fugin no.

Too many criminals today, will kill you for 5 friggin cents, give me a break.

Don't want yourself maybe killed, get a life, get a job, get your head out of your ass!

And my other realitive as she got up to go to the bathroom late at night, was blown friggin to bits after getting shot point blank in he head, limbs taken apart and organs removed. Think i fudgin care that crimals are getting themselves killed, hell no.

This ******* then took her blood, and wrote all over the walls. Stole her wallet, and ate on her money after killing her, ask me if i care. Fudgin no, i don't care what happens to lowlife scumbags at all, infact break into my house, i will shoot you the hell up, if my life or family members are threatened in any way. If i feel threatened , and yes i am a damn good shot.

Old 04-14-2013, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I agree with you, i am for the innocent thousand times over the scumbag lowlifes.

And ask me if i fudgin care. I had a cousin who begged for his life, sitting at the table in the morning drinking coffee.

stop being so gosh damn rightous, criminals don't care if there is a route to escape or not. My cousin begged my poor cousin begged for his life, while the low life scumbag drug crazed ass-hole stabbed my cousin over and over and over and over again. He the sucmbag said he loved seeing my cousin take his last breath, think i give a damn about lowelife scumbags, who are killed.

Hell the fugin no.

Too many criminals today, will kill you for 5 friggin cents, give me a break.

Don't want yourself maybe killed, get a life, get a job, get your head out of your ass!

And my other realitive as she got up to go to the bathroom late at night, was blown friggin to bits after getting shot point blank in he head, limbs taken apart and organs removed. Think i fudgin care that crimals are getting themselves killed, hell no.

This ******* then took her blood, and wrote all over the walls. Stole her wallet, and ate on her money after killing her, ask me if i care. Fudgin no, i don't care what happens to lowlife scumbags at all, infact break into my house, i will shoot you the hell up, if my life or family members are threatened in any way. If i feel threatened , and yes i am a damn good shot.
So yeah that sucks and all, but here's what I got from all that:

Calm down, killer.

Old 04-15-2013, 01:16 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
So yeah that sucks and all, but here's what I got from all that:

Calm down, killer.
You got wrong, what you should have gotten, if you got my drift, was i and my family won't be a victim, and i'll be damn if i go down without a fight.

Yeah that sucks and all, what if this were your Mom or Dad, brother or sister, who were killed, for no reason, other then someone wanted drug money.

If you got that call late at night to identify your PARENTS or SYBLINGS, or a grandparent, or another family member, what and how would you act.

You don't forget when someone you love who was murdered, for no reason ever, you go on, but trust me you don't forget.

As time as gone on, i have gotten tougher, because, i know what todays criminals are all about, they wil kill a baby for cryingoutloud. They will kill you for a buck.

What i am saying is that if someone is brazen enough to break into someone's home, today it is kill or be killed, what would you pick.

And i am not a killer, a lover, the Italian in me, but don't mess with my family.

Old 04-15-2013, 01:52 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,859,570 times
Quote:
Not really. As I said, that term doesn't apply to me since it's applied to people associated with progressives or leftists.
And my membership to the national society of dumbasses lapsed at least 2 years ago, but I'm still a dumb ass sometimes.

To say that killing in self defense is wrong, is ridiculous.

Old 04-15-2013, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
And my membership to the national society of dumbasses lapsed at least 2 years ago, but I'm still a dumb ass sometimes.

To say that killing in self defense is wrong, is ridiculous.
...I never said that? What I said is that murdering someone in cold blood or murdering someone in self-defense is still that: murder.

Objective statement, dude. Learn some reading comprehension. Make all the incorrect assumptions you want, but your misconceptions are making you out to be an ass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies