Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2013, 02:00 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,561,284 times

Advertisements

[quote=Oleg Bach;29292082]One of the hazards of the net- The ability to instantly access images of the past. You don't have to apologize somethings should never be forgotten. The truth is it has always been a struggle...Childhood and early youth were the good old days...cos we only choose to remember what was good. Growing up in the 50s - I remember the poverty...the abuse of others...raging hate of immigrants...Yes the days were sunny and bright but they were not that bright.

How old were you then?

Old 04-25-2013, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I have already read all about it. The younger brother told them that Toes Square was on the agenda as they didnt want to waste their pressure coooker and pipe bomb stockpile...now that is what would really be a "missed opportunity".
If there isn't video of him saying that or writing that - I ain't buyin it.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:16 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,711,654 times
Well of course! That garbage is all over the internet, thanks to people like claud and GNT.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Hard to believe that on one end of the planet they were getting ready to burn Jews and others alive and in America this existed. Those lynched men look like they had been burned and tortured. The majority is always wrong...I really did not need to see this old photo.
They hung white people back then too, hate to shake up your 'memories. It's any wonder Africa is still black, since we brought them all here to kill em. How come there are still so many here? The whites up north picked their own damn cotton. It used to be a valuable crop, along with tobacco.

Blacks weren't put in barren camps like the Japanese. Count your lucky stars and move forward, like your liar-in-Chief Obama said.

I don't know why the mods are putting up with this deflection, it couldn't be more off-topic.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:18 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,118,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
If there isn't video of him saying that or writing that - I ain't buyin it.
I'm sure there is, but it is not surprising that we are not privy to it yet. I am sure it will be mentioned during the trial where he and/or his attorney will have the opportunity to deny it if it is not true.

Considering the fact that he has already been appointed a public defender, I'm fairly certain that this public defender would have spoken out if his client has not admitted this. In fact, since he has been read his rights, his attorney is likely present now at all interrogations/interviews.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:22 PM

Quote:
I'm sure there is, but it is not surprising that we are not privy to it yet. I am sure it will be mentioned during the trial where he and/or his attorney will have the opportunity to deny it if it is not true.

Considering the fact that he has already been appointed a public defender, I'm fairly certain that this public defender would have spoken out if his client has not admitted this. In fact, since he has been read his rights, his attorney is likely present now at all interrogations/interviews.
Sure, a gov't appointed attorney and a gov't appointed judge should get him the injection lickety split.
Ever hear of "clean hands?"

Old 04-25-2013, 02:23 PM

1,956 posts, read 4,874,864 times
Times Square was up next on their list.

Quote:
The brothers had five pipe bombs and a "pressure-cooker bomb" -- the latter similar to the bombs used in the Boston blasts -- with them in the SUV, Kelly said.
Boston bombing suspects planned Times Square blasts, NYC mayor says - CNN.com

Quote:
You have to keep in mind that due to a very inter-connected world via social media and the internet, this mother is just parroting what conspiracy theorists are claiming. Haven't you been reading the things that they are saying right here on CD?

Yes but she should accept the fact that her sons did a terrible thing. No reason to deny anything. That makes her look worse.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:24 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,816,077 times
Quote:
They hung white people back then too, hate to shake up your 'memories. It's any wonder Africa is still black, since we brought them all here to kill em. How come there are still so many here? The whites up north picked their own damn cotton. It used to be a valuable crop, along with tobacco.

Blacks weren't put in barren camps like the Japanese. Count your lucky stars and move forward, like your liar-in-Chief Obama said.
Glad you are not in charge...You would be throwing a beating on all the wrong people. I don't think there was cotton up north. My parents were Russians who migrated to England after the war - I was born there and immediately came to Canada. I can't make sense of your entire post...Japanese? Where the hell did that come from? Blacks were put in camps...they are still in camps. I believe they call them ghettos. My liar in Chief Obama? I don't even like the guy...plus I did not vote for him or anyone esle...if you look up into the upper left corner - You will see I am from Toronto---That's Canada....It's just north of America...This is why they do not let you fly the big airplanes.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:24 PM
SXT

10 posts, read 5,870 times
Default Mother and Father of Bombers spit in the face of victims.

How do the Liberals who want to defend these terrorists, do so when even the parents are spitting in the face of the Boston victims? She said she does not care about her sons killing people and then that old crap about god is great. Why is it liberals will defend the very people that want to kill them and us and try to use it to stand on some fantasy moral high ground?

Old 04-25-2013, 02:28 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,016,523 times
Quote:
Sure, a gov't appointed attorney and a gov't appointed judge should get him the injection lickety split.
I'm hoping this POS gets the death penalty.
I'm just disappointed it takes so long.

Makes me yearn for the days of Judge Roy Bean...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies