Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2013, 03:27 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,511,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
????????????????????????????????????

She is tellig it as she experienced it. What is there to take apart? Are you forgetting that she is not the one on trial for stopping someone's heart?
'Stopping someone's heart'. I like that.

She's telling it the 3rd or 4th different way.

Old 06-26-2013, 03:27 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,778,790 times
You say she is telling it as she expeirenced it. I dont necessarily believe that. I think she would embellish, exaggerate and lie because he is a friend and they are trying to execute the evil white man without regard for the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
????????????????????????????????????

She is tellig it as she experienced it. What is therr t take apart? Are you forgetting that she is not the one on trial?

Old 06-26-2013, 03:29 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,511,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
The jury won't hear it, they will be sleeping or dead from boredom!
I think the jurors are looking forward to more of her. She's fun.

Old 06-26-2013, 03:31 PM

226 posts, read 230,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
And he will very likely wear out the jury if he does that. She clearly does not think there are contradictions in what she said. To her saying "it could be Trayvon" is the same as saying "it is Trayvon." She's authentic. She's not trying to fool anybody. She's only very sad that her friend is dead. I don't think this trial stuff means anything to her. She's not out to nail Zimmerman.....I don't think she cares about Zimmerman. She is just sad that her friend is gone. I don't think she cares about legal revenge. She's answering questions because she has to do so. She clearly wouldn't be at this trial if she had a choice.
I can't wait till West puts her on the stand in the morning and makes her recount what she stated today. She is going to have a huge attitude problem like it was showing towards the end. I expect a total breakdown.

Old 06-26-2013, 03:32 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,228,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Trayvon saying he was getting close to his father's finance's house doesn't mean he was right by it, he also told her he was going to walk fast, which means he still had a ways to go. At one point early in her testimony I thought she said that Zimmerman came up behind Trayvon, who said "oh ***, here he is again." or something like that.
She did. Trayvon was gonna try to lose him by hurrying out from under the overhang at the mailboxes, where he had been waiting out the rain. She had told him to run...and Trayvon said he is right here....George approached Trayvon...It puts George's lie to rest that Trayvon came after him...How many different stories has it been? He ran up to me near my truck, he came at me, bla, bla....Just like many of us thought, George kept pursuing Trayvon, even to the end.
I think she will regroup overnight...I hope she has some time to think about how the defense attorney has questioned her and it will help her. I am not sure how it works with witnesses, maybe her Dad or Mom can explain how important her testimony is. It sure shows no one has coached her, that's for sure.

I feel really sorry for Trayvon's parents, it has to be very frustrating to see how this young woman is a bit slow in comprehending, and to know this was someone that might have called for help for him that night. Really too bad. Mr Martin had a very hard time during her testimony.

1,557 posts, read 3,307,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I think the jurors are looking forward to more of her. She's fun.
Only because she is so obviously illiterate and insolent. This does not look good for the prosecution.

13,255 posts, read 12,133,458 times
I honestly don't know how some can be rooting for Zimmerman's innocence.

I understand that we have a court of law, and he could be found not guilty, but to actually want that??

What's YOUR motive?

Old 06-26-2013, 03:34 PM

226 posts, read 230,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boner View Post
they are trying to execute the evil white man without regard for the truth
That's exactly what she and the prosecution are out to do.

Old 06-26-2013, 03:34 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,411,358 times
Quote:
I thinkZimmerman is guilty as hell but if this is the prosecutions "star" witness it could be tough to pin this on him. I thougt the same about OJ As much as it bothered me that he was found not guilty it would have bothered me more if he would have been convicted after what i saw in the trial
This is not TV. The state's case is not entirely dependent upon ONE witness, and seems as though you have not watched any of the other witnesses who have testified so far. I disagree with you about the value of the witness Rachel. I think she is very genuine, authentic, and it's not hard to figure out that she's not into getting "revenge" and doesn't care at all about Zimmerman. Seems to me that she thinks this whole trial stuff is a huge burden and if she had any choice she wouldn't be answering questions at all. She seems like a person who does not like being the center of all this attention, yet she is telling the jury what she heard on the phone that night with Trayvon. West is now getting far to "picky" and "detailed" and his attempts to impeach are falling flat, IMO, and I'm guessing it falling flat to the jury as well.

Old 06-26-2013, 03:35 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
You say she is telling it as she expeirenced it. I dont necessarily believe that. I think she would embellish, exaggerate and lie because he is a friend and they are trying to execute the evil white man without regard for the truth
Point out the embellishment that you think you heard and when did you have privy to the fact that Zimmerman is a sainted soul? The trial has just begun, but you made up your mind the day the shooting became public, so who are you kidding?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies