Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2013, 02:30 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Your overreaction is laughable. My post was NOT attacking anyone, but rather a remark about the stupidity of rioting over sports (the "mofos" in question).

In no way does "mofo"=ni99er. Stop reaching. If you want to call me one, have at it, but stop with the fake outrage.
Yes, the level of disingenuousness is, well, cute.

Old 07-11-2013, 02:31 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
If TM had killed GZ, SYG might have been TM's only defense, as it is written now. Are you so sure you would change that?
Yup!!!

Old 07-11-2013, 02:32 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I'd like to know when the English, Scots, Dutch, Germans, Italians, Spanish, Czechs and Russians, just to name a few, will stop their soccer riots, which are the most violent on Earth.
Brazilian mob decapitates soccer referee after he stabs player

Oh yea...most violent on Earth you say?

Find me one as savage as that....

4,814 posts, read 3,844,326 times
O'Mara on CNN yesterday after Defense rested it's case.

O'Mara: Zimmerman considered testifying – Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

4,520 posts, read 4,209,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
White Canadians will fix their hockey riots as soon as all the Black Africans and Blacks in South America fix their soccer riots and stampedes...and stuff like that.
Again with the inability to address the counter argument I raised. It's as I suspected: hypocrites, who, when cornered say "Well yeah we do, but what about you?" I outgrew that debating style in second grade.

BTW, didn't realize the white community looked to blacks for leadership and tips on how to behave and conduct themselves civilly. Good to know. Class starts at 9AM tomorrow!

39,870 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
All the defense really needs to do is ask the jurors to assume they are in the same situation George was in. You are lying on your back, someone is on top of you, beating you with their fists. You bang your head on concrete, either from the beatings or from the person on top lift it up and pushing it back down hard. Have any of you ever banged your head hard enough to momentarily be concerned that you might have serious damage? Imaging you have no control over the fact that you are about to do it over again. Will the next time be the one that causes you to lose consciousness? How about the next one? The one after that? How long could you continue to let that happen?

Bingo. If they don't do exactly that, and also make the jury aware just how long the assault went on, I would be amazed. We hear George screaming for over a minute as he's being pummeled...ask the jury to imagine someone punching them in the face and slamming their head on the concrete while the tape is playing. Have the foam dummy there, straddle it and punch away with that tape on. Then ask them how long they would let the assault continue if they could stop it. IMO, that should be the last thing the defense does, so the jury goes away with that image in their minds.

Old 07-11-2013, 02:34 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Again with the inability to address the counter argument I raised. It's as I suspected: hypocrites, who, when cornered say "Well yeah we do, but what about you?" I outgrew that debating style in second grade.
Please see the Thread title. We are here to discuss the trial.

If you want to talk Blacks / Whites rioting or world problems, take it somewhere else.

Do us a favor and stay with the trial.

Old 07-11-2013, 02:34 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,209,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
The same folks I said: people upset about Zimmerman being found not guilty (in the event that happens). What are you seeing differently?

Why do you assume only black folks care about Trayvon getting justice?
Why do you assume only black folks riot when they are upset?

Old 07-11-2013, 02:37 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Brazilian mob decapitates soccer referee after he stabs player

Oh yea...most violent on Earth you say?

Find me one as savage as that....

That just happened this week. Still.............I could - look at the stories of the Beer Master, a famous hooligan in England. He and his boyz have done some savage things.

Just the fact that murderous thugs such as the English hooligans assault and riot with impunity and are famous because of it kind of indicates the level of depravity in certain cultures.

Old 07-11-2013, 02:37 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Quote:
Not a fail. You suggested (or agreed) that blacks rioting was indicative of the problem in the black community. Just interested in your take on how whites rioting is indicative of the problems in the white community. Aren't you embarrassed?
Of course not. I have never, ever witnessed whites rioting over a sports event, or anything else.

You seem to think there have been such things. How many were killed? How many homes burned? How many stores looted?

None?

That's what I thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies