Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2013, 02:26 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,866,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Are you aware that whites riot? And over dumb stuff like losing hockey and football games. At least if/when blacks riot, it's for a *somewhat* respectable reason (travesty of justice, etc). You mofos riot if you lose a sporting game.

So what are you doing to fix this in your white community?
So you just named called, instead of debating. You called all whie people, mofos, just like Trayvon called George Zimmerman a cracker*ss. Name calling is not OK. It is what starts fights. Would you be OK with anyone on here calling you the n word? Don't think so. Have some respect and stop perpetuating the notion that black people like Trayvon are fighters and violent.

Old 07-11-2013, 02:26 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,211,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Yes, it's crazy they riot over a sporting event.

How about you when Blacks riot ?

Do you think there should be a TV commercial telling them not to ? Sounds like 2nd grade.
Are they specifically telling blacks not to riot? Or simply folks who may be upset about a possible not guilty verdict?

It's kind of hard for me to have a take on something that hasn't even happened yet.

Old 07-11-2013, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I'm embarrassed at the stretch you're desperately trying to make.
I'm embarrassed (but not surprised) about your inability to address the counter argument.

Old 07-11-2013, 02:28 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,913,366 times
Quote:
What difference does that make?

And just to note: I'm not only talking about that riot in Canada. I'm sure you aren't ignorant to the riots that occur after *US* sporting events, so I'm not gonna even entertain your feigned ignorance.
White Canadians will fix their hockey riots as soon as all the Black Africans and Blacks in South America fix their soccer riots and stampedes...and stuff like that.

Old 07-11-2013, 02:28 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,385,849 times
Quote:
Just have to hope the Jury does not believe his begging. He's not really presented any hard proof.
Whatever you lie, can and will be used against you in a court of law.

Do you understand your rights?

Old 07-11-2013, 02:29 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
White Canadians will fix their hockey riots as soon as all the Black Africans and Blacks in South America fix their soccer riots and stampedes...and stuff like that.
I'd like to know when the English, Scots, Dutch, Germans, Italians, Spanish, Czechs and Russians, just to name a few, will stop their soccer riots, which are the most violent on Earth.

Old 07-11-2013, 02:30 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,213,992 times
Quote:
Are they specifically telling blacks not to riot? Or simply folks who may be upset about a possible not guilty verdict?
You might watch the video and see who it's directed toward.

Police Kindly Ask That You Don't Riot When Zimmerman Trial Ends - Dashiell Bennett - The Atlantic Wire

16,235 posts, read 25,225,484 times
Quote:
Just have to hope the Jury does not believe his begging. He's not really presented any hard proof.
He presented lots of George's words, which will in the end convict him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
So you just named called, instead of debating. You called all whie people, mofos, just like Trayvon called George Zimmerman a cracker*ss. Name calling is not OK. It is what starts fights. Would you be OK with anyone on here calling you the n word? Don't think so. Have some respect and stop perpetuating the notion that black people like Trayvon are fighters and violent.
Your overreaction is laughable. My post was NOT attacking anyone, but rather a remark about the stupidity of rioting over sports (the "mofos" in question).

In no way does "mofo"=ni99er. Stop reaching. If you want to call me one, have at it, but stop with the fake outrage.

7,783 posts, read 6,088,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
That's so true. There's this misconception that whites have something to fear from rioting or rampaging blacks, yet in the history of the U.S. black people have been attacked and displaced from their homes, followed, lynched, and killed far more often by whites.

Even Sanford Florida itself is the former site of a black town, that had it's own Mayor, it's own city council----the tycoon Sanford came in and said forget about the existing town, I'm putting my own town in here, and the black people, the stable community, it was destroyed and displaced. !
Everything you say may well be true, but without a timeline it doesn't play. If you want to consider people's current fears you have to consider recent history, not stuff that happened decades ago. The only thing the older history does is help make excuses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies