Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2013, 10:33 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,136,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
At that time, it was being reported as a legitimate self defense shooting. They reported about his compliance with the investigation with no counsel. Six interviews with investigators, a passes lie detector test, and an eyewitness that reported TM as beating the head of GZ on the cement with photos to prove it. That was the TV coverage here in Sanford. There was no reason to believe otherwise. Now that the state has put on their case, I am of the same opinion.
I've already reiterated on many posts with backup links. The initial investigation was not adequate. An impeccable investigation does not allow for forensic evidence to be stored wet...remember that? That is just an example of the "slipshod" I speak of.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:34 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
It is not legal to use force against someone who has not used force against you, no matter how scared you are. That's the law here in Florida. Due to the lack of marks on TM it is most likely he used force first.
Trayvon Martin has a huge gaping hole in his chest, how did he come out of this with "lack of marks"? GZ's account is not credible and he KILLED the only other witness of the entire account.

Jim Crow is alive and well.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:35 PM

17,420 posts, read 14,663,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
George Zimmerman was stalking this child without cause or reason. TM had the right to walk down the street at 7:00pm without being stalked by a nutjob with a gun.

If GZ did the exact same thing to a little blond haired, blue-eyed child NOT ONE single person who is Team GZ against TM would be on his side for murdering a little blondie.
But you said TM was defending himself against an attacker. How did GZ attack Trayvon? What injuries did TM sustain from the attack?

And you couldn't be more wrong ... swap Trayvon out with a European, an Asian, a Bolivian, a South American, an India, a Syrian ... keep everything else the same and I would still say GZ is not guilty by reason of self defense.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:35 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,086,321 times
Quote:
One thing is for certain, as a result of this trial I am definitely going to become a gun owner. This case is a wake up call. Its time to ring the alarm.
Look me up if you need a good firearm self defense trainer after you get that firearm. Everyone who owns one should get proper training and education about lethal force laws.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:38 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,086,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
No, it's the parents fault.

They should have adopted a white child.
I'm not sure that that would have changed the facts of the case.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:38 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Jim Crow is alive and well....and dancing all about.
Oh really? Can you point out any states or localities that have laws that treat the various races differently, due to race? Well, other than Affirmative Action, that is?

Quote:

Its time to ring the alarm because our children are fair game for any and every person who wants to do bodily harm.
I hope that's not the case. That your children aren't in a place where a complete stranger would assault them, pound them in the face, break their noses or smash their heads into concrete. I really mean that. No one deserves that fate.

If your children are over 21, I'd advise you to bring them to that CCW class with you.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:39 PM

Old 07-10-2013, 10:41 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,017,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Yeah right

Trayvon's mistake was that he acted like a dumb ass instead of going home to safety.

Well now his dumb ass is dead and the "cracker" is alive and well.

And you're on a public forum making posts that reveal how happy that makes you. That's classy. It's almost bedtime...be sure to brush your tooth tonight.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:43 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,386,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post

I hope that's not the case. That your children aren't in a place where a complete stranger would assault them, pound them in the face, break their noses or smash their heads into concrete. I really mean that. No one deserves that fate.
Tell me, why do you believe ANY of Zimmerman's story?

Old 07-10-2013, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Oh really? Can you point out any states or localities that have laws that treat the various races differently, due to race? Well, other than Affirmative Action, that is?

If your children are over 21, I'd advise you to bring them to that CCW class with you.
"We" need to teach our children that they are perpetual targets...and they need to protect themselves BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies