Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2013, 02:13 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,210,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther Rall View Post
They publicly threaten violence and race war against white people. That would be illegal if they weren't members of the "protected" race.

If the "KKK" made the same threats you'd wet your panties and run to Eric "my people" Holder to have the DOJ to "investigate"...
but since it's negroes threatening white people, it's ok...right?
This is your typical Zimmerman gun nut supporter

Old 07-15-2013, 02:14 PM

76 posts, read 106,262 times
It's the jury's fault.

Old 07-15-2013, 02:15 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
They publicly threaten violence and race war against white people. That would be illegal if they weren't members of the "protected" race.

If the "KKK" made the same threats you'd wet your panties and run to Eric "my people" Holder to have the DOJ to "investigate"...
I think one should always defend everyones freedom of speech, but defending what they say is not nessesary to be constitutional...

Unless you agree with their speech. I can care less the crap the KKK spews, but I will defend their constituional right to crap from their mouths.

As for wetting panties, the KKK is a toothless healhound.

Old 07-15-2013, 02:17 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,205,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
The New Black Panthers and Tea Party types are both aching for one.

I say let them go at it and let god sort em out.
I think the tea party and their christian identity militia friends are aching for one--the rest of the country just wants them to shut up and go away. I think most Americans have come a very long way since the 1960s, and most Americans don't hate other Americans because of race. I think more and more Americans are becoming color blind. Unfortunately, we still have some rotten apples in the basket in this country, and they're still trying to spoil the whole bunch.

Old 07-15-2013, 02:18 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,566,362 times
Quote:

Me (a Jew) and my family would never run to Eric.

We need low-skilled employees for our businesses.

Old 07-15-2013, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Don't forget that those "ghetto thugs" are racist as well. They own guns, too..... (illegally, of course). So really, in the inner cities, they're one in the same.
Some people prayed for peace.

some are praying for race riots.

Why dont you go down to the hood and start one...Unlike zimmy you wouldn't be confronting a boy.

Last edited by Chimuelojones; 07-15-2013 at 03:31 PM..

Old 07-15-2013, 02:21 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,209,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
I think the tea party and their christian identity militia friends are aching for one--the rest of the country just wants them to shut up and go away. I think most Americans have come a very long way since the 1960s, and most Americans don't hate other Americans because of race. I think more and more Americans are becoming color blind. Unfortunately, we still have some rotten apples in the basket in this country, and they're still trying to spoil the whole bunch.
Yes, but getting rid of these bad apples is taking too long. They have kids and then those kids adopt the same mindset. I'm all for shortening this up with a race war at a designated place & time.

Perhaps instead of the battle they expect, we'll just nuke the entire area to ensure the victors go down too!

Old 07-15-2013, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Me (a Jew) and my family would never run to Eric.

We need low-skilled employees for our businesses.
i cant imagine any real American Jew would make a statement like that. eJew?

Old 07-15-2013, 02:25 PM

1,242 posts, read 3,480,173 times
A thug told me to prepare my body bag because I was white and not for TM.

Old 07-15-2013, 02:26 PM

370 posts, read 247,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
try to keep up with the 1950's? Old man walking.
LMAO..no, child...negro is a valid word to describe "black" people and it has been for centuries...in fact it's a choice for race on the u.s. census.

Very amateur attempt on your part at deflecting and changing the subject...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
This is your typical Zimmerman gun nut supporter
Wrong. As usual.

Hispanics killing negro criminals has no effect on me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies