Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2013, 09:02 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,335,521 times

Advertisements

Good. I hope she writes a book and makes lots of money because after the vicious race mongers like Sharpton and his racist kind get through with the jurors they're going to need to leave the country.

Old 07-16-2013, 09:03 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,739,500 times
I find it quite interesting that the jury of the Rodney King case and the Zimmerman/Martin case will have to conceal their identity for the rest of their lives ... but the OJ Simpson jury can show their faces publicly without fearing for their lives. This jury was tried and convicted of extreme racism -- worthy of violent death in many minds -- the instant the verdict "not guilty" was read.

End of the day, this whole case is a series of unfortunate events. Had Trayvon wrestled the gun away from George and shot him, there wouldn't be enough evidence to convict him either ... but there would undoubtedly be a public outcry for that "not guilty" as well. Racial tensions in America are so pathetic!! How in the world did the amount of melanin in a person's skin, or lack thereof, start mattering so much??

Old 07-16-2013, 09:05 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,732,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Where did you come up with that---shall we say---crap? Link please. Where exactly did Rachel say she was told to use phrases like that? I think you're making that up.
I didn't say she was told to say that. I said she testified that that's the way people speak in her culture. So when the juror said the way "they" talk, she was referring to that exchange- the one where Bernie had Rachel testify to how people talk in their culture.

Did you watch the trial? On redirect, Bernie started asking her about languages spoken in her house, etc. And during that attempt to rehabilitate her, he asked her if creepy ass cracker was the way people speak in her culture, and she said yes.

That testimony starts at 5:30 on this video:

Rachel Jeantel FULL Testimony. George Zimmerman Trial - YouTube

Old 07-16-2013, 09:08 AM

2,540 posts, read 2,758,047 times
I love the fact that the juror said that race didn't play a factor in the shooting and that George would've reacted the same way if the person had been white or hispanic or asian. Which is the truth! The fact that so many people think that the incident was racially-motivated goes to show how the media has manipulated and brainwashed the masses!

Old 07-16-2013, 09:11 AM

11,011 posts, read 11,029,970 times
Is this the same juror that has changed her mind and said she won't write a book due to fear for her safety?

Old 07-16-2013, 09:13 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,810,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme305 View Post
I love the fact that the juror said that race didn't play a factor in the shooting and that George would've reacted the same way if the person had been white or hispanic or asian. Which is the truth! The fact that so many people think that the incident was racially-motivated goes to show how the media has manipulated and brainwashed the masses!
How can anyone say that? No one knows what would have happened in different circumstances, because the circumstances were what they were!

Old 07-16-2013, 09:15 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,732,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme305 View Post
People who hadn't fallen for the PR lies were able to see the case objectively. And they did it without any of the character evidence about Trayvon being introduced. So it wasn't a case of smearing the victim.

What was funny to me was that the prosecution put on the exact case that Team Trayvon had wanting. Blood flow, Zimmerman's lies, "He didn't know the STREET NAMES!" and all the other absurdities that we have heard here that people were so sure would convict him.

We all got to see how ridiculous it looked in court and how the witnesses and actual evidence supported self defense.

Old 07-16-2013, 09:17 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
People who hadn't fallen for the PR lies were able to see the case objectively. And they did it without any of the character evidence about Trayvon being introduced. So it wasn't a case of smearing the victim.

What was funny to me was that the prosecution put on the exact case that Team Trayvon had wanting. Blood flow, Zimmerman's lies, "He didn't know the STREET NAMES!" and all the other absurdities that we have heard here that people were so sure would convict him.

We all got to see how ridiculous it looked in court and how the witnesses and actual evidence supported self defense.
I guess that anyone who agrees with you - automatically sees the case 'objectively'?

Appears at least half of America disagrees.

Old 07-16-2013, 09:22 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,395,954 times
He could probably sell that gun to some racist with lots of money.

Old 07-16-2013, 09:24 AM

17,427 posts, read 14,663,580 times
Please.

Most of the people who don't agree w/ the verdict believe the lies that the MSM has fed them. They spew the false talking points whenever they get their 15 seconds of fame in on the street interviews.

I think the majority of the country knows that the jury got it right. It's the vocal minority that makes people think otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies