Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2013, 08:01 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,324,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
there was no fist fight argument. a neighborhood watch person tried to stop and question a suspicious person. that person jumped on him broke his nose and beat him up pretty badly. its an assault not an argument.
your assertion that they were having an argument says that every mugging is a terrible misunderstanding.
do u honestly think because of something i have said to you u find offensive that you have the right to jump on me drive me head into the concrete and brake my nose with your fists? then congratulations u have found the self justification for murder and the reason why 50% of homicides are black on black violence.

As I mentioned earlier, there is no proof who actually started or even if zimmerman may have grab Trayvon or even what state of mind that zimmerman was in at the time since he was not drug tested. All that anyone had to go on is the superficial wounds that zimmerman got and even he exagerated how he got them in the first place.

As for your comment on saying something offensive and being attacked, go to a biker club and start calling them names and lets see if they would agree with you, or do you feel that they are exempt?

Old 07-20-2013, 08:13 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
Good that is progress so u can see that bikers are dangerous thugs good now expand a bit
Hood rats are dangerous thugs
At what point does either group have the right
To teach me a lesson
If u say anytime u r no better than them

Old 07-20-2013, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Good that is progress so u can see that bikers are dangerous thugs good now expand a bit
Hood rats are dangerous thugs
At what point does either group have the right
To teach me a lesson
If u say anytime u r no better than them
The point is that it happens all of the time but in this particuliar case there were no witnesses to prove otherwise

Old 07-20-2013, 08:33 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
The point is that it happens all of the time but in this particuliar case there were no witnesses to prove otherwise
The point is and this a big one
It needs to stop happening all the time

Old 07-20-2013, 08:45 PM

Quote:
The point is and this a big one
It needs to stop happening all the time
Since that will not happen the SYG laws need to be rewriten so that it is clear that the zimmerman situation will not be repeated.

Old 07-20-2013, 09:45 PM

1,203 posts, read 1,242,784 times
Quote:
Since that will not happen the SYG laws need to be rewriten so that it is clear that the zimmerman situation will not be repeated.
Zimmerman did not use Florida's "Stand Your Ground" statute in his defense. I recommend learning a bit about the details of Zimmerman's trial.

As to your statement about rewriting Florida's "Stand Your Ground" statute, you might want to be careful what you wish for:
32 of 113 of Florida's “Stand Your Ground” claims in fatal cases have been made by black defendants, and they have used the defense successfully 78% of the time.

African Americans using “Stand Your Ground” defenses comprised 28% of all fatal cases, but they only comprise 17% of Florida's population.
Clearly African Americans benefit immensely from this law which empowers them to defend themselves in times of desperate harm.

Old 07-20-2013, 10:28 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,834,185 times
I just read an article from the Independent Journal Review, dated July 21, 2013, which states that in the 503 days between TM's shooting, and the GZ verdict, 10,865 blacks were murdered by other blacks. Is this even possibly true? While I am truly sorry for those who loved TM, I am amazed that (if the numbers are correct), so much time has been spent pontificating this one tragedy. What about all of these other victims, and their families? Not to be disrespectful, but it seems like there is an elephant in this room that is being ignored by all sides. If GZ was also AA, would this story have even made local news?

Old 07-20-2013, 11:13 PM

1,203 posts, read 1,242,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
I just read an article from the Independent Journal Review, dated July 21, 2013, which states that in the 503 days between TM's shooting, and the GZ verdict, 10,865 blacks were murdered by other blacks. Is this even possibly true? While I am truly sorry for those who loved TM, I am amazed that (if the numbers are correct), so much time has been spent pontificating this one tragedy. What about all of these other victims, and their families? Not to be disrespectful, but it seems like there is an elephant in this room that is being ignored by all sides. If GZ was also AA, would this story have even made local news?
Indeed, the following statistics are sobering:

White Homicide victims and Race of Offenders:
-----------------------------------------
Black Offenders on White Victims: 13.44%
White Offenders on White Victims: 83.4%

Black Homicide Victims and Race of Offenders:
White Offenders on Black Victims: 8.01%
Black Offenders on Black Victims: 90.4%

--------------

Whites comprise 72.4% of the US population and comprised 47.6% of all 2010 homicide offenders

Blacks comprise 12.6% of the US population and comprised 45.9% of all 2010 homicide offenders

See: 2010 FBI Statistics, Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Old 07-21-2013, 09:29 AM

2,117 posts, read 1,881,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattOTAlex View Post
Indeed, the following statistics are sobering:

White Homicide victims and Race of Offenders:
Black Offenders on White Victims: 13.44%
White Offenders on White Victims: 83.4%

Black Homicide Victims and Race of Offenders:
White Offenders on Black Victims: 8.01%
Black Offenders on Black Victims: 90.4%

--------------

Whites comprise 72.4% of the US population and comprised 47.6% of all 2010 homicide offenders

Blacks comprise 12.6% of the US population and comprised 45.9% of all 2010 homicide offenders

See: 2010 FBI Statistics, Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
And Obama stands behind his podium like an ignorant moron asking himself why people like their car doors when black men are present.

Old 07-21-2013, 09:56 AM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
GM, screw that! Why should we had to explain for the misdeeds of others? I don't ever hear anyone else apologizing for the things that their relatives or someone that looks like them did, so why should we? The powers to be want whites afraid of their own shadows and anyone that does not look like them so that they can sell more guns and pass more restrictive laws to imprision more people. The vast majority of people believe everything that the government puts out in statistical form and never bother to look at the numbers more closely. For example, you hear that blacks make up 13% of the population but commit 40% of the crime in this country BS! That means that 60% of the violent crimes in this country are committed by 87% of the population! Lets break it down this way, that number comes from the results of convictions, which we all know that the court system is skewed towards those with money and are non-black. They are also throwing around the mythical number of 70% of black children are born out of wedlock, but yet they omit the fact that many blacks in this country marry late in life AFTER having kids and the number also does not count gay parents and kids being raise by other non-traditional households. Question, how can blacks make up 70% of unwed births but yet are not the biggest recievers of welfare? Does that mean that eventhough they are fatherless/motherless does that mean that they are still surviving without the help of the government, which means that these single parents are taking care of their responsibilities.
We shouldn't have to. We shouldn't be held responsible for the stupidity of others. That was my whole point. And I am very well aware of divide and conquer. That has been the history of this nation. Anyway, I was trying to get an answer from those who seem to think the entire Black population is responsible for the things some Blacks have done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies