Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2013, 03:52 PM

11,788 posts, read 5,795,007 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
You conservatives truly sicken me with your lies. Dr. Ben Carson has been a celebrity in the black community for decades. conservatives discover him last week and now its black Americans who reject him?
Go look up the magazine covers, the ben carson as role model stories and articles. Go look up the Dr. Ben Carson high school, its in Detroit. Go look up the awards he has received from black organizations.
SMH.

For that I will be ever grateful to Obama, due to his lack of knowledge on the true political views and feelings of Dr. Carson - we met a man who truly is deserving of that office. Calls it like it is - and isn't afraid to rattle the cages. The Republicans are stupid if they don't run with this man.

Old 08-28-2013, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
Not lazy. I just know all the kinds of worthless links you cons pull up that proves nothing. Alex Jones? Really? LOLOL.

Four votes. Statistically nonexistent.

The Cutting Edge News

Like the man says in your article.

No need to strip actual citizens of the right to vote in new programs costing states hundreds of thousands of dollars. Enforce existing laws on registration. Simple.

Again from your article:

53 convicted -- Statistically nonexistent.

And again, enforce the current laws. It’s not everyone else’s fault that Texas voter registrars are incompetent.

I can read, even if you think I can't. Frothing at the mouth and causing veins to throb in your forehead prove nothing. Statistics do. And we have current laws to deal with whatever statistically insignificant problems crop up in a country of 169 million registered voters.
I don't think so - as you obviously can't read - as I said before I'm not a conservative nor a republican - I'm democrat - but you libs just read what you want to read and then spew your own hatred from the few words you comprehend. Or maybe you don't comprehend them as it seems to be the same rhetoric from you all. Start actually caring about the country and being lead around by the nose! Frothing - wouldn't waste it on you - actually I'm laughing at the redundancy of the same words coming out of all your mouths. It's quite amusing to come here to get my jollies for the day.

Old 08-28-2013, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Again, how can I prove voter fraud if we do not have any method to detect it? If Jon Smith registers as Joe Higgins, and then walks into a precinct on voting day, and casts a vote as Joe Higgins. How am I supposed to log that as voter fraud? And what is to prevent Jon Smith form doing this dozens of times?
Oh but I link articles about voter fraud but it's an insufficient number for him - they actually don't know what they want and double talk like their fearless leader.

Old 08-28-2013, 04:05 PM

219 posts, read 285,513 times
A better question..... why are Liberal Democrats trying to destroy race relations since they peaked in the 80s

Old 08-28-2013, 04:06 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,296,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I personally feel that the person of integrity MLK would not speak down about any one person, no matter how he felt politically.
Do not feel , he would put down, act ignorant as hell, say stupid idiotic remarks and attack the person for their right of their own belief. Just me.

Too bad some could not follow his example "ha"

Someone is not clearly telling the truth. Not as i see it. I have heard black people put down Dr. Carson, right to my face, call him names, and other things i can not repeat. So anytime someone does not believe a certain idiology it is the right of cetain individuals ingorant at that to put someone down. Way to go.

If this was in a Dr. Office, can you imagine what they would say if in their own home. And no sorry to disapoint, but he is not embraced by all blacks, that is a lie.
Again, many black Americans may not like or agree with and rightfully so I think Dr. Ben Carson's ignorant political beliefs, but to spread this lie that Dr. Ben Carson the surgeon and man wasn't embraced by black American's in general shows that conservatives are in fantasyland.

Again, I grew up in a black household. Dr. Ben Carson was on the cover of Jet, Ebony, Black Enterprise, He won NAACP awards, Trumpet Award, the dude was a staple during black history month in my mostly black school, he has a school named after him in Detroit. Again, Dr. Ben Carson the success story, the surgeon was very much embraced by black Americans, the man has been famous amongst black people for decades. This is objective reality.

The Dr. Ben Carson who seems to want to be a conservative mouthpiece who says ignorant things like when asked why he supports a flat tax says that GOD believes we should all tithe 10% and if proportionality is good enough for GOD then it is good enough for our tax policy shouldn't be supported. That was an awful answer, embarrassing.

Old 08-28-2013, 04:08 PM

219 posts, read 285,513 times
Quote:
Again, many black Americans may not like or agree with and rightfully so I think Dr. Ben Carson's ignorant political beliefs, but to spread this lie that Dr. Ben Carson the surgeon and man wasn't embraced by black American's in general shows that conservatives are in fantasyland.

Again, I grew up in a black household. Dr. Ben Carson was on the cover of Jet, Ebony, Black Enterprise, He won NAACP awards, Trumpet Award, the dude was a staple during black history month in my mostly black school, he has a school named after him in Detroit. Again, Dr. Ben Carson the success story, the surgeon was very much embraced by black Americans, the man has been famous amongst black people for decades. This is objective reality.

The Dr. Ben Carson who seems to want to be a conservative mouthpiece who says ignorant things like when asked why he supports a flat tax says that GOD believes we should all tithe 10% and if proportionality is good enough for GOD then it is good enough for our tax policy shouldn't be supported. That was an awful answer, embarrassing.
So, to you, Ben carson is ignorant because he feels and thinks differently than how Democrats believe blacks should think..... gotcha

I gusee we have more evidence of how intolerant lwnj's are

Old 08-28-2013, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
For that I will be ever grateful to Obama, due to his lack of knowledge on the true political views and feelings of Dr. Carson - we met a man who truly is deserving of that office. Calls it like it is - and isn't afraid to rattle the cages. The Republicans are stupid if they don't run with this man.
Dr. Ben Carson has slunk away after his embarrassing turn at being a political commentator. He needs to study up on the issues and have better answers than thats what GOD says to policy questions.

Old 08-28-2013, 04:09 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
This is something I've noticed and wondered about for a while now. People who tend to be the most supportive of civil rights--regardless of the group--tend to be those on the left. While conservatives tend to be, at best, ambivalent about things like voting rights or issues facing minority communities. Many naively seem to think that there are no racial problems anymore in the United States, and that things like Civil Rights laws are no longer necessary--something which baffles me.

Any thoughts?
Yea....saying ain't doing.

Old 08-28-2013, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternGuitarGuy View Post
So, to you, Ben carson is ignorant because he feels and thinks differently than how Democrats believe blacks should think..... gotcha

I gusee we have more evidence of how intolerant lwnj's are
No, he is ignorant on politics because of the dumb things he said briefly when he entered the field of political commentary. He can believe what he wants. But when asked a question why he supported a flat tax, his answer was literally because GOD says so. That was an embarrassingly ignorant answer.

Old 08-28-2013, 04:13 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,777,825 times
So, Carson was fine until he started spitting his conservative political beliefs?

Quote:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies