Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2014, 06:36 AM

28,677 posts, read 18,801,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
This is the impression I got from it too.
He is spending LOTS of money on this young women. She has probably been attracted to many different black men and he is very jealous. He feels insulted that she brings this to what he considers to be "his" games because he is embarrassed that he looks like a fool who is being used, which he is.

I think the reason he mentions "black men" is because she has probably been known to have relationships with black men and he is an old white man that she uses just to get his money.

He is jealous and feels used, nothing to do with not wanting a black man at his games. The NAACP was going to give him an award, he must have done something right.

Now it is an excuse to bring up the whole race thing again. Have we heard from Al Sharpton yet?

I do know black women use to hate it when black men would go out with white women.

Not sticking up for the guy, just looking at it from a different angle.
I said this earlier.

Old 04-28-2014, 06:39 AM

320 posts, read 539,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Of course his gold digging girlfriend is half black and she is selling herself out to be with cranky old white guy. If you start a cranky old white guy thread please remember to start a "racist black man thread" too. For every uptight white guy who can't handle interracial relationships there is a black man who is having a nutty over some sister dating a white man.

Money talks. I bet anything none of the well paid black players on his team will walk. Green transcends black, white, and all colors in between. Just ask Oprah, she was willing to pretend she liked white people while getting rich off of them.
Huh??? Why should any of those players walk? If you're sexually harassed or discriminated against at your job by your boss are you just going to get up and leave or are you going to go through the proper channels to get your boss removed from his job? If Sterling still owns the team next year and the clippers are still able to get the top notch black free agents then I'll understand what you're trying to get at. But it's not the players' faults that Donald Sterling ran his mouth.

Yes his girlfriend is scum. But what would you expect from a woman in her 20's who dates an 83 yr old married man. That doesn't take away from what the guy said. I don't know anything about Oprah pretending to like white people while despising them in private but if you have any information that you'd like to bring to light by all means do so. All of these people need to be outted.

Old 04-28-2014, 06:40 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
True . Just do not have unprotected sex with hookers . It is very selfish to put your wife and unborn child at risk like that.

BTW Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller were my basketball role models.
Charles Barkley is my favorite player of all time, he never got a ring but his personality will be remembered long after all those rings have been forgotten.

Old 04-28-2014, 06:40 AM

4,416 posts, read 9,142,623 times
It does not make any sense for a man to have ths viewpoint and own a team in a sport where a majority of players are Black.

Old 04-28-2014, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
I said this earlier.
Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread, glad we are in agreement.

Old 04-28-2014, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose cannon View Post
It does not make any sense for a man to have ths viewpoint and own a team in a sport where a majority of players are Black.
That's right, it doesn't make sense. Neither does the fact the NAACP was giving him an award. I smell the Al Sharpton effect making it about race when it was really more about jealously.

Old 04-28-2014, 06:44 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,850,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post
To remind everyone of the situation:

Sterling made comments in private: behind closed doors. Meaning not on twitter, not on youtube, not on facebook, not in front of a microphone.

His GF during an argument tape recorded him. Then sold the tape to TMZ for blackmail.
Good point! His gf is no prize.

Old 04-28-2014, 06:45 AM

28,677 posts, read 18,801,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread, glad we are in agreement.
Yes we are. She's making him look to his own buddies like he's not handling his "business."

Old 04-28-2014, 06:48 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,850,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loose cannon View Post
Also true,but I believe there are a whole lot of those 'white' owners who secretly feel exactly the same way!

Old 04-28-2014, 07:02 AM

7,846 posts, read 6,407,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
I do not know about bigotry is bad for business . Did not Lauren Hill say she rather babies starve then white people buy her music but white people still do.
Re-read your post again.

Bigotry is bad for business.

It is the simplest concept ever, yet conservatives still find something to disagree with it on. You must be a bigot?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies