Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2014, 07:02 AM

939 posts, read 796,073 times

Advertisements

This is not surprising- like all muslim fanatics, they are bullies, cowards, and stupid. Of course, alot of the media will still try to make Israel look bad because of this. They are an evil entity that needs to be wiped out completely.

Old 08-08-2014, 07:08 AM

4,625 posts, read 12,300,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kool hand luke View Post
This is not surprising- like all muslim fanatics, they are bullies, cowards, and stupid. Of course, alot of the media will still try to make Israel look bad because of this. They are an evil entity that needs to be wiped out completely.
Ah, the ole my religion can beat up your religion argument. Religious fanatics are crazy not matter what religion including Christians!

Religious fanaticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 08-08-2014, 07:56 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,721,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveLidoBeach View Post
Hamas caught building rockets in populated areas in Gaza this way if Israel retaliates then there will be civilian deaths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_fP6mlNSK8
does anybody not believe that they use this tactic?

the question is whether or not its ok for Israel to defend itself and kill civilians in doing so. it ultimately comes down to the fact that people who say israel is wrong by retaliating believe that israel has no right to be there.

Old 08-08-2014, 08:09 AM

Does anyone really have to wonder why Muslims claim this as their land?

The area is also known as the Holy Land, being holy for all Abrahamic religions including Judaism, Christianity, Islam.

Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do we send tax dollars there, and only support one faction?

Old 08-08-2014, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillys View Post
it seems to make more sense than to send money to all factions so they can just have a war. sending money to one faction helps maintain stability. of course, if the one faction you choose is the muslims, you will have genocide.

at this point, i think its best to send money to no faction. that will force israel to wipe out the palestinians since they will be desperate. maybe now isnt the best time, but possible 10-20 years when we are less impacted by oil disruptions in the middle east.

Old 08-08-2014, 09:05 AM

43,682 posts, read 44,435,568 times
Quote:
Does anyone really have to wonder why Muslims claim this as their land?

The area is also known as the Holy Land, being holy for all Abrahamic religions including Judaism, Christianity, Islam.

Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
it seems to make more sense than to send money to all factions so they can just have a war. sending money to one faction helps maintain stability. of course, if the one faction you choose is the muslims, you will have genocide.

at this point, i think its best to send money to no faction. that will force israel to wipe out the palestinians since they will be desperate. maybe now isnt the best time, but possible 10-20 years when we are less impacted by oil disruptions in the middle east.
The USA not only sends money to Israel, it also sends money to Egypt as well as the Palestinian Authority which in Gaza means Hamas!

Old 08-08-2014, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post

Agreed, and stop aid to Pakistan, and other countries. Promote business in America, and disincentives for moving out of the country.

Old 08-08-2014, 09:17 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,635,782 times
Quote:
No country has received more American tax dollars than Israel since WW2. That is a fact you cannot change. However, you'll complain about food stamps to American children, but support giving money to a foreign country. I'm sorry, but our intervention in creating Israel was a mistake we made years ago, and we'd be better off admitting it and walking away. Blind support for religious ideals is foolish in my opinion. My tax dollars being used for this silliness is crazy. I'd rather see my money help Americans than foreigners over an ideal you can't see touch or feel.

This topic is a GOP ideal whether you chose to admit it or not, and the post is showing your support.
The majority of TEA Party people I talk to want to cut off all foreign aid, including that to Israel.

Do you agree with such a TEA Party principle?

Quote:
Agreed, and stop aid to Pakistan, and other countries. Promote business in America, and disincentives for moving out of the country.
Well, I see that you do.

----------------------------------

BTW, when we stop sending aid to Israel, we essentially take them off the leash, which is fine by me.

Old 08-08-2014, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
The majority of TEA Party people I talk to want to cut off all foreign aid, including that to Israel.

Do you agree with such a TEA Party principle?

Well, I see that you do.

----------------------------------

BTW, when we stop sending aid to Israel, we essentially take them off the leash, which is fine by me.
Are you sure?

2011 Rasmussen poll indicates that 61% of Republicans support continued aid to Israel, despite the statements of libertarian Ron Paul (R-TX), “Godfather of the Tea Party”, who has been especially vocal on cutting Israel’s foreign aid. When it’s considered that, according to a spring 2010 Gallup poll, 62% of Tea Party supporters/Tea Partiers are conservative Republicans.

The Tea Party-Israel Alliance - Tea Party Tribune - Tea Party Tribune

I initially supported the Tea Party until it became another arm for the Koch brothers objective in destroying the working class.

Both FreedomWorks and Americans for Prosperity have provided support for the Tea Party movement.

Political activities of the Koch brothers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 08-08-2014, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
The USA not only sends money to Israel, it also sends money to Egypt as well as the Palestinian Authority which in Gaza means Hamas!
yeah, i know the deal was to send money to egypt to try to equalize it. well, it was really money for mubarak and some for the military. that did work well to keep egypt stable until obama let that situation blow up. what we really need is to be in a position where war in the middle east doesnt hurt us financially. then we can stop giving away taxpayer money to either side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies