Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2014, 06:59 AM

2,220 posts, read 2,803,430 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillys View Post
And the Southern Blue Dog Democrats are now Republicans. Good try, but the GOP is no longer Teddy Roosevelt's Progressive party.

Do you mean the religious Christian conservatives who are responsible for the crusades, persecution of Irish Catholics, and shooting abortion doctors?
Thanks for proving my point. Especially since you have to reach back 1000 YEARS and you seem to be unable to grasp that in recent *decades* conservative Catholics and Protestants have very much a common cause against the Left. The Christian right has been and is quite ecumenical, especially since you leftists, due to your "multicultural" apologizing for Turd World Soviet allies, have now veered into a new hipster sort of anti-Semitism.

Tu Quoque.

Tu quoque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 08-09-2014, 07:44 AM

4,625 posts, read 12,300,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickB1967 View Post
Thanks for proving my point. Especially since you have to reach back 1000 YEARS and you seem to be unable to grasp that in recent *decades* conservative Catholics and Protestants have very much a common cause against the Left. The Christian right has been and is quite ecumenical, especially since you leftists, due to your "multicultural" apologizing for Turd World Soviet allies, have now veered into a new hipster sort of anti-Semitism.

Tu Quoque.

Tu quoque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oh please, why don't you tell it to the dead Muslims in Bosnia, or to the families of dead abortion doctors?

Bosnian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anti-abortion violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 08-09-2014, 02:04 PM

597 posts, read 1,444,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kool hand luke View Post
Does Wikipedia saying it make it factual?
Everyone knows that Wikipedia can be edited and altered by ANYONE. Well, the people quoting it as facts must not know.

Old 08-09-2014, 04:20 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,767,735 times
Gaza Rocket Launched During Interview
Gaza Rocket Launched During Interview by Aussie Dave | Israellycool

Old 08-09-2014, 04:24 PM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 10,741,023 times
Hamas, ISIS, Boko Haram, and other extreme Muslims keep saying they will not stop until all infidels are dead, perhaps it is time to exterminate them before they try to exterminate us. They aren't simply talking about winning a war or battle against us, they are talking about complete and utter annihilation of everyone that is not with them and their violent religion. They are the modern day Nazi's, albeit far less powerful.

Old 08-09-2014, 04:26 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,767,735 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=eb8BeCfZAko

Old 08-09-2014, 06:23 PM

3,649 posts, read 4,505,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveLidoBeach View Post
Everyone knows that Wikipedia can be edited and altered by ANYONE. Well, the people quoting it as facts must not know.
So what? Wikipedia provides plenty of reputable sources for its information. Just click the source link and it'll say the same damned thing.

Old 08-09-2014, 06:25 PM

3,649 posts, read 4,505,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Lost interest after the 3rd advertisement.

Old 08-09-2014, 07:02 PM

2,416 posts, read 2,025,340 times
I have no sympathy with Hamas, but Zionism is/was a terrible mistake. Atrocities against Jews in WW2 Europe and the Palestinian people are paying the price. On the TV we see spokespeople for Israel - from the UK, US, South Africa etc. who have more rights than the original people. Not to mention the 'settlers' - again invariably from developed western countries. It's unjust, misguided, and bad for all, no less for Jewish people themselves. Radical Islam is one of the biggest dangers in the world today. Zionism (the 19th century dream of a few intellectuals) - is also just wrong. Since the clock can't be turned back (ideally said Westerners would repatriate themselves), the Israelis should be proactive in bringing about a two state solution, returning the land back pre 67. There'll be no peace or equity till then.

Last edited by modernist1; 08-09-2014 at 07:32 PM..

Old 08-09-2014, 07:44 PM

2,280 posts, read 4,518,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHelmit View Post
Yes, we all knew this was going on. They really do use human shields...that way when Israel sends over rockets (to defend themselves, mind you) Hamas can say "oh look they are killing civilians and children!!!" Thus making Israel look bad. And the media and most Americans just EAT. THAT. UP. They eat it up like a flock of sheep... Even though the Hamas is the one forcing people, usually at gunpoint, to stay in the homes that they know are being targeted. I support Israel 100%.
I don't eat it up. Please speak for yourself. I am an American and don't "eat it up". I know perfectly well what the monster Hamas are doing. But I also know that it is very sick for Israel to allow them to respond by the provocation by Hamas by killing in such a wanton manner. (You will say it is not wanton but it IS.) Israel ought be bigger than that and they are not. They are aware that they kill almost 2,000 Palestinians, more than half children, old people and other innocents and that they have maimed countless others and caused horrific psychological damage to the Palestinians. Yes, I know that the Hamas is sending rockets into Israel but this does NOT justify such a ridiculously out of proportion number of civilian deaths. All you say is that Hamas is forcing people, but the fact is that Israel is going right along. I am tired of hearing the same old, same old song about how Israel is only defending itself and I am sick and tired of hearing supporters of Israel say that we are all holding Israel to a different moral standard than the Hamas. Hamas is a miserable wretch of a murderous group but that does not excuse Israel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies