Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2014, 01:25 PM

2,220 posts, read 2,803,430 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillys View Post
Ah, the ole my religion can beat up your religion argument. Religious fanatics are crazy not matter what religion including Christians!

Religious fanaticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ah, the tired liberal Commiecrat turned Dhimmicrat moral equivalence: "And in America, we lynch Negroes..."

And you are lynching Negroes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even the most fundamentalist Christians, in their wildest dreams, come nowhere near the "moderate" Muslims. And you know it.

Old 08-08-2014, 01:30 PM

2,220 posts, read 2,803,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
i side with 100% with Israel but i dont fault hamas for firing from civilian areas. the reality is that hamas enjoys support from the civilians. so they arent hostages, they feel hamas is fighting for them. also, hamas doesnt really have much choice. they are so militarily disadvantaged that they need to use unconventional methods to accomplish anything.

their goal is the total destruction of israel and mass slaughter of all its residents. you may not agree with that goal, but it is their goal and they should do everything they can to accomplish it.

or better yet, change their goal. but that aint happening.
This is absolutely correct. What Israel should do against these 21st century Nazis is adopt the strategy formulated by Air Marshal Harris of the Royal Air Force against the 20th century Nazis.

Since everyone is linking wikipedia, here I go!

Sir Arthur Harris, 1st Baronet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

21st century quote rephrasing:

The Gaza Muslims entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to rocket every Israeli Jew, and no Israeli Jew was going to rocket them. At Tel Aviv, Haifa, Jerusalem, Beersheba and half a hundred other places in Israel, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

Last edited by NickB1967; 08-08-2014 at 01:53 PM..

Old 08-08-2014, 06:17 PM

8,869 posts, read 16,326,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHelmit View Post
... Israel needs to annihilate these terrorists.
If that's your take on this, I'm not going to argue with you because your opinions aren't based on sound facts. Both sides have been guilty of violating international law and the Geneva Conventions.

Old 08-08-2014, 06:53 PM

4,625 posts, read 12,300,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickB1967 View Post
Ah, the tired liberal Commiecrat turned Dhimmicrat moral equivalence: "And in America, we lynch Negroes..."

And you are lynching Negroes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even the most fundamentalist Christians, in their wildest dreams, come nowhere near the "moderate" Muslims. And you know it.
And the Southern Blue Dog Democrats are now Republicans. Good try, but the GOP is no longer Teddy Roosevelt's Progressive party.

Do you mean the religious Christian conservatives who are responsible for the crusades, persecution of Irish Catholics, and shooting abortion doctors?

Old 08-08-2014, 06:58 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,269,301 times
Quote:
And the Southern Blue Dog Democrats are now Republicans. Good try, but the GOP is no longer Teddy Roosevelt's Progressive party.

Do you mean the religious Christian conservatives who are responsible for the crusades, persecution of Irish Catholics, and shooting abortion doctors?
That never happened. Those are fables told by Muslim propagandists.

Old 08-08-2014, 07:04 PM

4,625 posts, read 12,300,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
That never happened. Those are fables told by Muslim propagandists.
And let's not forget how the new gop party of bigots makes excuses for their hate. How about the war on Lincoln, Kennedy, Jesus, and Christmas? By making this war gives an excuse to hate others like gays, and other religions. You've bought the war hook line and sinker, and graze as you are told. I don't believe in single party politics myself, and find it funny of those who do.

Old 08-08-2014, 07:15 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,269,301 times
Quote:
And let's not forget how the new gop party of bigots makes excuses for their hate. How about the war on Lincoln, Kennedy, Jesus, and Christmas? By making this war gives an excuse to hate others like gays, and other religions. You've bought the war hook line and sinker, and graze as you are told. I don't believe in single party politics myself, and find it funny of those who do.
There is a war on Christmas and Jesus.

Brought to you by the Muslim propagandists...

Now kneel with me and lick the boots of our corporate masters.

Old 08-08-2014, 08:38 PM

3,649 posts, read 4,505,314 times

Old 08-08-2014, 08:39 PM

3,649 posts, read 4,505,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukesgrrl View Post
If that's your take on this, I'm not going to argue with you because your opinions aren't based on sound facts. Both sides have been guilty of violating international law and the Geneva Conventions.
It was mostly exaggeration. I do think that Israel absolutely has the right to defend themselves though and yes, I definitely consider the Hamas terrorists.

Old 08-08-2014, 10:43 PM
eok

6,684 posts, read 4,254,809 times
The problem is not Israel vs Gaza, and is not who gets foreign aid, and is not whether Israel is justified in attacking areas shielded by civilians. The real problem is that Hamas continues to exist, even though they were formed as an organization of terrorists, and continue to be terrorists, with terrorism being their main activity and goal.

We let violent criminals out of jail in our cities, and that increases our violent crime rate. Common sense says keep them in jail. But common sense and government are polar opposites.

The world lets Hamas continue to exist, and that increases violence, and causes more innocent people, including children, to die, almost constantly. Common sense says to terminate Hamas. But cooperation between governments doesn't follow common sense, any more than we can keep our violent criminals in jail.

The world asks for violence, by being stupid, and violence is what we get. If we gave guns to our children, to take to school, to impress their friends with the sound of the bang, we would be being stupid, and would be asking for tragedy. Letting Hamas continue to exist is an equivalent level of stupidity.

I'm not anti-Gaza, but just anti-Hamas. To accuse me of being anti-Gaza, would be like accusing a parent who wanted guns kept out of school, of being anti-school.

I want the world to stop supporting deadly violence against children, and acquire some common sense. Letting Hamas continue to exist is like letting kids continue to take guns to school. It's not a matter of compromise nor negotiation. Simply end it, immediately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies