Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2014, 12:02 PM

14,247 posts, read 17,929,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker2069 View Post
Pretty much...but I will be honest, not crying any tears...he played football and then two hot teachers "got" together with him? That's the fantasy of most 16 yr old boys.
These two teachers have given hope to millions of spotty adolescents - hormones raging through their veins as we speak - that they too might get lucky one day
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2014, 12:08 PM

29,509 posts, read 14,668,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by random_thoughts View Post
Oh cmon. What damage? What suffering? Are you for real?
Sure he damaged...proabably until he reaches his 20's. Just think, he has been with two experienced 30 something women...now all he has to play around with are inexperience girls.

Old 10-08-2014, 12:14 PM

14,247 posts, read 17,929,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Sure he damaged...proabably until he reaches his 20's. Just think, he has been with two experienced 30 something women...now all he has to play around with are inexperience girls.
I agree ... the kid has peaked way too early. All downhill from there

Old 10-08-2014, 12:19 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,794,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
I was sixteen once!
The one on the right ain't half bad! What?
I was gonna say... when I was 16 that would have been a stunning thing to happen! Talk about living out the naughty teachers fantasy!!

And any male worth his salt had a teacher of desire in HS, I GUARANTEE IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
I agree ... the kid has peaked way too early. All downhill from there
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Ermm... one teacher is in her early 20s

The kid is screwed for life. How can anything follow that up?

J/K of course. He'll definitely have the best bragging rights story for life. A manage a trois at 16? He has Frenchmen jealous.

Old 10-08-2014, 12:45 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,022,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I was gonna say... when I was 16 that would have been a stunning thing to happen! Talk about living out the naughty teachers fantasy!!

And any male worth his salt had a teacher of desire in HS, I GUARANTEE IT!

He'll definitely have the best bragging rights story for life. A manage a trois at 16? He has Frenchmen jealous.
He should be wearing a T that says, Super Weenie or should I say Super Saucisses - oo la la.

Since no one has seen pics of the damaged soul
wouldn't it be funny if he was the guy at school who looked
like he never even had been kissed by a girl.

Old 10-08-2014, 01:25 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,401,046 times
Wow lots of blatent double standard posters.

A once neighbor of mine who was a cop had a fling with a 16 year old girl when he was in his low mid 30's about the same age as one of those teachers. 20 years later her brother found out about it, called LE, they had her call him and wired the conversation on phone as he talked to her about their fling 20 years ago while he unknowingly the cops were tapping the conversation, Then they arrested him for this that happened in the early 90's. Just look up "Songdahl" Miami Fl.

And most of you give a pass if it is a 25 yo or 32YO woman wth a 16 yo male but turn 180 degrees if it a 16 yo "princess" with a older guy. WTF?

Old 10-08-2014, 03:17 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,022,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Wow lots of blatent double standard posters.

A once neighbor of mine who was a cop had a fling with a 16 year old girl when he was in his low mid 30's about the same age as one of those teachers. 20 years later her brother found out about it, called LE, they had her call him and wired the conversation on phone as he talked to her about their fling 20 years ago while he unknowingly the cops were tapping the conversation, Then they arrested him for this that happened in the early 90's. Just look up "Songdahl" Miami Fl.

And most of you give a pass if it is a 25 yo or 32YO woman wth a 16 yo male but turn 180 degrees if it a 16 yo "princess" with a older guy. WTF?
I looked it up. Your neighbor was wronged. And what is wrong with that woman to "wire the conversation". She wasn't raped, she was a willing participant. I don't care what the sex, as in male/female. At age 16 they are old enough to consent.

If we want to be holier than thou, make it a misdemeanor and have a fine if one must, but no jail time or felony charges. That is absurd. That guy is not a sex offender IMO either.

"The encounter happened in July 1996, the affidavit said. Songdahl and the 16-year-old, who is now an adult, had consensual sex and recorded it. The two also watched the tape together a few times, the affidavit said. On Sept. 28 of this year, the victim participated in a controlled phone call with Songdahl, who said he remembered the sex, still had the tape and watched it occasionally, the affidavit said."

Old 10-08-2014, 04:45 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,844,280 times
It is not double standards it is how the world really is.

Old 10-08-2014, 05:33 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,401,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
It is not double standards it is how the world really is.
It is a double standard and it is also hypocrisy specially the way it went down with my former neighbor. This is why the zero tolerance or one size fits all laws don't often work whether its drugs, sex or whatever. There are circumstances to each situation. You can't say that a 16 yo jock male knows what he is doing and cheer that he "got some" from a 32 yo woman then turn around and call a female of the same age a "victim" who clearly was consensual and aware. Either they are both a victim or neither are. You can neither go easy on a female adult yet fry a adult male under similar circumstances.

Another example is in Britain (a touted 1st world country) in the Sunday sport newspaper known to have page 2 topless models the legal age for a woman to pose is 16 yo yet in the U.S.A having a copy of the newspaper would brand you a felon in possession of illegal material and on a permanent registry as a offender. Yet such a teenage model here is called a "child" while in Britain she is considered legal to pose topless. Hey whatever laws of different countries may differ but .

The legal age to drink is the same for both sexes, the legal age to join the military and learn to kill people and possibly get blown to bits is the same for both sexes yet some of you cringe if it is girl that gets killed in combat (another double standard). People often refer to girls being mentally ahead of a boy the same age but when it comes to sex some become a hypocrite about it and say a 16 yo boy knows what's up and a girl is being exploited. Why not have the legal drinking age at 16yo for the male and 18yo for the female then and the same to join the military how about 18yo for male and 21yo for the female ?

Not here to condone the events whether its the teachers or my former neighbor, but obviously some people try to shelter and separate the female sex when its convenient but then demand equality to the male sex at other times.

Last edited by lionking; 10-08-2014 at 05:46 PM.. Reason: spelling error

Old 10-08-2014, 05:35 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,844,280 times
Nope. Real world not some ideal. There are a million stories in the big country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies