Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 02:59 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,244,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So you think you're in a position to give us some "test?"

Who are you exactly?

Exactly. He is just trying to take the high ground so he can act superior.

Old 11-25-2014, 03:02 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,180,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf39us View Post
It's a classic case of he said/she she she she she she she she she she she she she she said
But where is the proof? I'm not saying I believe he's innocent, but you can't exactly convict someone without proof. Also, most these women have changed their story after communicating with the same attorney, which reeks of a witch hunt. Call me crazy, but I typically agree with the decisions our legal system makes in these high profile cases. Even in the OJ trial, I agreed with the decision. Not because I thought he was innocent, but because the police didn't correctly handle the case and evidence. Had he been convicted, what would that say about our justice system?

Innocent until PROVEN without a doubt guilty.

Old 11-25-2014, 03:05 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,084,813 times
I think Cosby is guilty as hell and Wilson is only guilty of stupid Police work...what do I win?

Old 11-25-2014, 03:17 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,603,034 times
What a ridiculous post. But look who it's coming from ...I'm not surprised.

What is wrong with you rightwingers?

Old 11-25-2014, 03:22 PM

3,639 posts, read 3,341,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
But where is the proof? I'm not saying I believe he's innocent, but you can't exactly convict someone without proof. Also, most these women have changed their story after communicating with the same attorney, which reeks of a witch hunt. Call me crazy, but I typically agree with the decisions our legal system makes in these high profile cases. Even in the OJ trial, I agreed with the decision. Not because I thought he was innocent, but because the police didn't correctly handle the case and evidence. Had he been convicted, what would that say about our justice system?

Innocent until PROVEN without a doubt guilty.
Oh I was only making a joke. I don't believe they have anything on Cosby until he confesses to it. I reserve judgement until then.

Old 11-25-2014, 07:39 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Cosby - most likely guilty
Wilson - most likely innocent

And just for fun...

Zimmerman - an unhinged thug who is definitely guilty of murder but somehow got away with it; will likely find himself in jail for something else eventually
Dunn - absolutely guilty

Unlike the racists here on C-D, I don't automatically assume the black guy must be a criminal thug who deserves to be killed.
This.

Old 11-25-2014, 08:13 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,406,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Police officer Darren Wilson shoots an allegedly aggressive thug, and liberals and black people find him guilty of murder in the court of public opinion.

What about alleged sexual predator Bill Cosby? Do you folks find him guilty of rape in the same manner for which Darren Wilson has been deemed guilty?

I'll remind you that neither have been charged with a crime, but both are being held accountable for unproven wrongdoing.

It's a logical question and a test of your colorblind objectivity.
What an ignorant thread.

Hell yes Bill Cosby is guilty.

The reaching these days.....

Old 11-25-2014, 08:30 PM

20,050 posts, read 20,867,177 times
I like the 'Cos. Hope he didn't rape all them chicks.

Old 11-26-2014, 03:58 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,279,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
I like the 'Cos. Hope he didn't rape all them chicks.
Too bad he did.

Cosby = (Probably) Guilty

Old 11-26-2014, 04:48 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Police officer Darren Wilson shoots an allegedly aggressive thug, and liberals and black people find him guilty of murder in the court of public opinion.

What about alleged sexual predator Bill Cosby? Do you folks find him guilty of rape in the same manner for which Darren Wilson has been deemed guilty?

I'll remind you that neither have been charged with a crime, but both are being held accountable for unproven wrongdoing.

It's a logical question and a test of your colorblind objectivity.
Great post...the biased and comments from the top leaders of the country are appalling to me and I don't understand how they could send top officials to the funeral of a guy that on tape assaulted an elderly store clerk and committed another crime.

Even though that doesn't justify death it did show the guy was not reasonable and in a state of rage and not a church boy.

Now all the facts are in and what was expected is the truth and the cop was innocent but the president has judged before against a cop and did it again and has divided the country more than I ever could have expected when it comes to race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies