Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2014, 10:59 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Police officer Darren Wilson shoots an allegedly aggressive thug, and liberals and black people find him guilty of murder in the court of public opinion.

What about alleged sexual predator Bill Cosby? Do you folks find him guilty of rape in the same manner for which Darren Wilson has been deemed guilty?

I'll remind you that neither have been charged with a crime, but both are being held accountable for unproven wrongdoing.

It's a logical question and a test of your colorblind objectivity.
Shameless (and obvious) race bait thread....

Old 11-24-2014, 11:04 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,891,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Shameless (and obvious) race bait thread....
Duh.

Old 11-24-2014, 11:55 PM

893 posts, read 885,486 times
Duh, Cosby reportedly isnt a liberal. Of course he is going to be crucified

Old 11-25-2014, 12:06 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchie View Post
I can tell that this thread is going to generate a lot of thoughtful discussion and insight, said absolutely nobody.
8 paged in and it looks like you are correct.

Old 11-25-2014, 12:54 AM

10,097 posts, read 10,004,423 times
Liberals don't like Cosby, OP. He's an Uncle Tom conservative to liberals.

Old 11-25-2014, 12:59 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post
Liberals don't like Cosby, OP. He's an Uncle Tom conservative to liberals.
Actually I liked Cosby up until this, now my opinion of him is dropping fast. It sounds like his past is finally coming back to haunt him.

Old 11-25-2014, 02:32 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuDiBelle View Post
Liberals are incapable of objectivity. It is a contradiction of terms.
While you of course demonstrate your own objectivity, eh?

Old 11-25-2014, 02:37 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
If you know nothing about either topic, why did you show up on this thread?
And just WHAT do you know about either matter? And notice I say know
, not what you opine.

Quote:
The fact of the matter is that Darren Wilson has been deemed guilty in the court of public opinion by black people and liberals, but I've yet to hear universal condemnation of Bill Cosby by the some group of haters.
The fact of the matter is that you've expressed your O-P-I-N-I-O-N and offered nothing factual to support your typically whiny anti-liberal troll.

Old 11-25-2014, 03:57 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,827,481 times
Quote:
Police officer Darren Wilson shoots an allegedly aggressive thug, and liberals and black people find him guilty of murder in the court of public opinion.

What about alleged sexual predator Bill Cosby? Do you folks find him guilty of rape in the same manner for which Darren Wilson has been deemed guilty?

I'll remind you that neither have been charged with a crime, but both are being held accountable for unproven wrongdoing.

No, it's not.

Prove Darren Wilson shot and killed someone. Here's some bullets. Here's a dead body.
Prove Bill Cosby drugged, fondled and digitally penetrated someone.

Yeah, it's a logical question with two entirely different things trying to be shoehorned together and saying they are the same thing.

Let's have some fun with this thought process. The boy who cried wolf cried 3 times. This means, there was a wolf all three times, right? Nope. That's just something we assume.

This is not a fake.

http://s4.firstpost.in/wp-content/up...SuuKyi-pti.jpg
Taken out of context, it looks bad. Taken without all the facts, one could claim anything.
Taken with the facts, it's benign. I don't know all the facts about either case you mentioned. So, I could make a comparison, but, it would be stupid, because I'd just be conjecturing.

That's boring. Kissing chicks that are not your wife? That's exciting! HUBBA HUBBA OBAMA!
http://s4.firstpost.in/wp-content/up...SuuKyi-pti.jpg

Old 11-25-2014, 04:06 AM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:

Logical? Hardly.
Who says Cosby is being let off easy by liberals? I see none of that. Show me some, please.

And there is quite a lot of difference between killing someone and raping someone. A rape victim can still recover from this viciousness they received. A dead person cannot.

Please show me some logical equitivity in that one. I know of only one person who rose from the dead, and it wasn't Michael Brown.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies