Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 09:04 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,568,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
One thing I admire about you mainstream Republicans is how you stick together and are quick to come to each other's defense!

That's their nature. Lemmings run in packs and follow the piper. Very little independent thought there.

You would think that after 7 years, it would sink in that Obama has done wonders with what he had to work with and all the "Dead Wood" in Washington he had to step around. And then you had the Teas to deal with too, running around biting ankles. Can't wait to see what species of Republican they throw out there for us in the next election. Previews hint at a comedy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2015, 11:57 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,890,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
That's their nature. Lemmings run in packs and follow the piper. Very little independent thought there.

You would think that after 7 years, it would sink in that Obama has done wonders with what he had to work with and all the "Dead Wood" in Washington he had to step around. And then you had the Teas to deal with too, running around biting ankles. Can't wait to see what species of Republican they throw out there for us in the next election. Previews hint at a comedy.
Whether you think Obama has done a good job as president means very little, as he can do no wrong in your eyes...

I have a challenge for you...... list 2 things that Obama has done wrong, in your opinion?

Old 04-28-2015, 08:53 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,568,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Whether you think Obama has done a good job as president means very little, as he can do no wrong in your eyes...

I have a challenge for you...... list 2 things that Obama has done wrong, in your opinion?
That's cool,

1. Support Anti-Gun Legislation.

2. Not holding illegal aliens as criminals

3. Supporting NSA illegal spying on Citizens

Here are a couple of free ones.

1. Thinking Republicans where going to do their part in helping the Country recover.

2. Thinking that Racism was not running still running wild in the GOP.

3. Thinking All Americans where Patriotic, and respected our election system.

Your assessment is full of crap, since I don't agree with everything he does, but so far he has done more right than he has done wrong, and that's still a far cry better than what the GOP offered us the last 2 times around. You folks need to get over this "white rule" stuff, and recognize that its a new day, and cotton isn't picked by hand anymore. Society is moving ahead, and you need to keep up, and if you did, maybe we could all deal with the important things of today that's facing us, and not be stuck in the past with "Coulda, SHoulda, Woulda" mentality.

If you want to go ahead and group everyone who does not agree with you, as an enemy, fine, no problem, since no one needs your approval . All that does is divide us. I look at your posts, and in my mind, toss you right in the can with the Tea Party Nutcases, even if that's not you.

Old 04-28-2015, 09:01 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,590,154 times
Quote:
So our "allies" and other foreign nations have lost confidence in this administration, huh?

Well...according to this piece, that might not be the case.

Obama Administration Wins High Approval Ratings Worldwide - US News

Don't blame me...they said it....not me.
Despite,all the criticism, he's the most popular

Old 04-29-2015, 03:46 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,890,487 times
Quote:
That's cool,

1. Support Anti-Gun Legislation.

2. Not holding illegal aliens as criminals

3. Supporting NSA illegal spying on Citizens

Here are a couple of free ones.

1. Thinking Republicans where going to do their part in helping the Country recover.

2. Thinking that Racism was not running still running wild in the GOP.

3. Thinking All Americans where Patriotic, and respected our election system.

Your assessment is full of crap, since I don't agree with everything he does, but so far he has done more right than he has done wrong, and that's still a far cry better than what the GOP offered us the last 2 times around. You folks need to get over this "white rule" stuff, and recognize that its a new day, and cotton isn't picked by hand anymore. Society is moving ahead, and you need to keep up, and if you did, maybe we could all deal with the important things of today that's facing us, and not be stuck in the past with "Coulda, SHoulda, Woulda" mentality.

If you want to go ahead and group everyone who does not agree with you, as an enemy, fine, no problem, since no one needs your approval . All that does is divide us. I look at your posts, and in my mind, toss you right in the can with the Tea Party Nutcases, even if that's not you.
Of course you do. You label anyone who disagrees with you ( Or Obama ) as a racist bigot. That's been the Liberal trump card for deflecting real, legitimate criticism of the POTUS for the last 7 years, just like Sexism will be the new flavor of the decade to deflect legit criticisms if Clinton is elected. No skin off my nose that you're that closed minded.

Old 04-29-2015, 09:18 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,550,789 times
Quote:
Ok.

Hi-dee-ho!
Now there is a thought thru and well reasoned response, as expected from you

Old 04-29-2015, 09:19 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,550,789 times
Quote:
You may not be a Republican, but I bet they would not kick you out of a Tea Party meeting.
Nor would they kick you out unless you started your bigoted spewing in that meeting
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies