Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2015, 07:17 AM

1,976 posts, read 2,354,246 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
He has done wonders. He pulled the Country out of the "Pit" the previous Republican Admin put us in, He got Osama, He got a Heath Care System, and he got unemployment way down and all without help from the folks who wanted to see him fail, the GOP deadbeats. He did a Transformation that the World can again respect us as a Great Nation, and not a rogue bully Bush Nation.

You folks are just miffed because he didn't fail, in spite of all your wishes, so you keep claiming the same old crap that never happened. Obama will go down in History as one of our Greatest Presidents and a NOBEL Prize winner. None of you can ever change any of that.

PS: Hold that note on "No Hope" if your expecting a Republican President next time. You may need it.
Hey man, righties aren't into facts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2015, 04:22 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,902,340 times
Quote:
Good one. Intelligent! That's why he was voted in as President twice. Because he is unpopular.
No, that has more to do with the fact that the average American is pretty stupid.....

For proof, consider this......

Our next president will likely become the president for no other reason than the fact that she has breasts and a vagina.

Sound intelligent to you? We can argue about the merits of Hillary Clinton all day long, but the simple fact stands that she will not be elected on merit. That is a fact that even you can't deny.

Old 04-25-2015, 04:49 PM

Quote:
He has done wonders. He pulled the Country out of the "Pit" the previous Republican Admin put us in, He got Osama,
With intel produced under Bush Admin. policies.....he sure did!
Quote:
He got a Heath Care System,
You mean that monstraucity that the government spent millions on that a high scvchool nerd probably could have produced in their spare time? And that quite rightly might be gutted in the courts in the near future? That Healthcare system?
Quote:
and he got unemployment way down
Pretty easy to get those numbers down when you quit counting those who've just plain quit looking for a job, but it's your reality, you spin it any way you want.
Quote:
You folks are just miffed because he didn't fail, in spite of all your wishes,
Yep, I wanted him to fail. Must be why I voted for him in the first place.
Quote:
Obama will go down in History as one of our Greatest Presidents
With the stranglehold that Liberals have in the education system and their penchant for revisionism, I have no doubt this is true.
Quote:

and a NOBEL Prize winner. None of you can ever change any of that.
When they started giving those things away to people for no other reason han their skin is black, they tend to lose their luster and meaning.

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 04-25-2015 at 05:29 PM..

Old 04-25-2015, 05:05 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,275,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So our "allies" and other foreign nations have lost confidence in this administration, huh?

Well...according to this piece, that might not be the case.

Obama Administration Wins High Approval Ratings Worldwide - US News

Don't blame me...they said it....not me.

Gallup polled approximately 1,000 adults aged 15 or older in 135 countries or areas in the U.S., Germany and Russia and 136 countries or areas in the European Union and China. The study has a sampling error of plus or minus 2.5 percentage points.

They polled an average of 7 people in 35 countries....LMAO!!!! ........and 15 years old are consider adults in the poll? BHAAAAAAA!!!

thanks for the laughs!!!!

Old 04-25-2015, 10:45 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,574,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
With intel produced under Bush Admin. policies.....he sure did!

You mean that monstraucity that the government spent millions on that a high scvchool nerd probably could have produced in their spare time? And that quite rightly might be gutted in the courts in the near future? That Healthcare system?

Pretty easy to get those numbers down when you quit counting those who've just plain quit looking for a job, but it's your reality, you spin it any way you want.

Yep, I wanted him to fail. Must be why I voted for him in the first place.

With the stranglehold that Liberals have in the education system and their penchant for revisionism, I have no doubt this is true.

When they started giving those things away to people for no other reason han their skin is black, they tend to lose their luster and meaning.

Yada Yada Yada.... If its bad Obama did it if its good the Right Wing Nuts did it. Yea, Yea, We have heard it all before. We know all about the Bush Intel, and what's its worth. 4500 of our Soldiers lives. and 200,000 Iraqi citizens lives. Really good Intel. All that and it still took Obama to do the job. You can't talk your self out of that. Love you guys.

Take a deep breath and don't exhale until the Health Care Act gets gutted. Lets see how blue you get...

If we want to talk about "Failing" how about an entire Party that has done nothing except to try and get one Black Man out of office for over 7 years. That's an "Epic" Fail. And they want to run this Country?

Our education system does need a lot of work, and we have the proof. There are still too many Right Wingers who are living in the past, and are too uneducated to move on to the future. They would still rather live in the era where a black man had his place, and women where 2nd class citizens. Good luck with that.

Old 04-25-2015, 10:59 PM

Quote:
No, that has more to do with the fact that the average American is pretty stupid.....For proof, consider this......Our next president will likely become the president for no other reason than the fact that she has breasts and a vagina. Sound intelligent to you? We can argue about the merits of Hillary Clinton all day long, but the simple fact stands that she will not be elected on merit. That is a fact that even you can't deny.
I think you meant Republicans, since your comparing your own opinions as a standard for "Smart." The average American is smart enough to know what slinging fertilizer is.

Who cares what Hillary has or doesn't have. All the GOP Candidates I have seen likely have one too.

I don't care if Hillary isn't elected. Not fond of her anyway, but, but would vote for her before most of the clowns the GOP has to offer as an alternative. And she has a lot better chance of being elected instead of some crazy ultra Conservative wing Nut who wants to go to war with anyone who looks at us wrong, as long as the Cowards don't have to go fight them selves.

Old 04-25-2015, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Yada Yada Yada.... If
These are some hard truths for you, I understand.
Quote:
its bad Obama did it if its good the Right Wing Nuts did it.
No, it's just a fact. It was Bush Administration policies that led to the intel that ultimately led to Bin Laden's capture. It just happened to happen after Bush left office. You can deny or spin it all you want..... doesn't change the facts.
Quote:
And they want to run this Country?
They ARE running this country, as of last November, per the wishes of the American People who voted. More hard truths for you and your hero in the white house.
Quote:
If we want to talk about "Failing" how about an entire Party that has done nothing except to try and get one Black Man out of office for over 7 years. That's an "Epic" Fail.

Our education system does need a lot of work, and we have the proof. There are still too many Right Wingers who are living in the past, and are too uneducated to move on to the future. They would still rather live in the era where a black man had his place, and women where 2nd class citizens. Good luck with that.
That's really what it comes down to for you, isn't it? The color of his skin? The fact that he's a black man is all you needed to know to decide he was a good President, right? Just like Clinton's anatomy is all you and your Liberal Compadres will need to know to decide that Hillary should be the next President.

There's only one group of people in this country who are still hung up on indiscretions of the past..... and it isn't white people.

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 04-25-2015 at 11:32 PM..

Old 04-26-2015, 06:01 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,657,698 times
Plays Nas "You Can Hate Me Now" while reading this thread

Old 04-26-2015, 02:22 PM

Quote:
These are some hard truths for you, I understand.

No, it's just a fact. It was Bush Administration policies that led to the intel that ultimately led to Bin Laden's capture. It just happened to happen after Bush left office. You can deny or spin it all you want..... doesn't change the facts.

They ARE running this country, as of last November, per the wishes of the American People who voted. More hard truths for you and your hero in the white house.

That's really what it comes down to for you, isn't it? The color of his skin? The fact that he's a black man is all you needed to know to decide he was a good President, right? Just like Clinton's anatomy is all you and your Liberal Compadres will need to know to decide that Hillary should be the next President.

There's only one group of people in this country who are still hung up on indiscretions of the past..... and it isn't white people.
Your getting ridiculous now, and just trying to weasel out of the fact that the people made their decision for President, and just because a handful of "Lamers" got elected to local Positions, you think they are Presidential material. Not the same, as you will see. They aren't running anything, except from doing what they are paid to do and "Running" their Jaws. Obama still rules.

Nice try on the "Deflect" effort. Its a shame you folks just see color, and the fact he is a Democrat. I would vote for a "Pink" man or woman, if I thought they could do the job, and you would likely be a better informed Voter if you got rid of that Hate you seem to harbor for anyone that's not white, as you indicated in your last sentence.

PS: Why are you so hung up on Hillary's anatomy? Having some wild Fantasy dreams? That's pretty creepy dude.

Old 04-26-2015, 02:26 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,716,540 times
Quote:
Your getting ridiculous now, and just trying to weasel out of the fact that the people made their decision for President, and just because a handful of "Lamers" got elected to local Positions, you think they are Presidential material. Not the same, as you will see. They aren't running anything, except from doing what they are paid to do and "Running" their Jaws. Obama still rules.

Nice try on the "Deflect" effort. Its a shame you folks just see color, and the fact he is a Democrat. I would vote for a "Pink" man or woman, if I thought they could do the job, and you would likely be a better informed Voter if you got rid of that Hate you seem to harbor for anyone that's not white, as you indicated in your last sentence.

PS: Why are you so hung up on Hillary's anatomy? Having some wild Fantasy dreams? That's pretty creepy dude.
Just out of curiosity, because nobody seems to be willing to answer the question, exactly what are Hillary Clinton's qualifications to be president? What has she done which makes her a good candidate, in your eyes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies