Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2015, 05:29 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,574,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Your support for a Totalitarian, treasonous POTUS is noted
As an American I support my President who was voted in twice by the citizens of this Great Country. Your un-American sentiments are also noted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2015, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Since the other member did not answer, I will ask you... how did Bush and Cheney "destroy" the nation?
That's humorous, Your asking me to draw a picture for a blind person. Sorry....

Old 04-24-2015, 05:41 PM

15,640 posts, read 10,398,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
That's humorous, Your asking me to draw a picture for a blind person. Sorry....
"your"? Perhaps you should draw a picture.......

Old 04-24-2015, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
To wit, my opinion is, the American leftist population does have a lot of sway with world politics, because they are more ...malleable...and will bend , far more freely, to other nations motives. The left cares, far more, about "world opinion" of the US than the right, so, in foreign policy agreements, foreign relations, in general, they are the preferred bargaining unit that other nations want to negotiate with.
We all have opinions, and that's a good think. Mine is that "Left" as you claim, is more prone to try and settle issues without having people die in the process. The right wingers always think that going in and "Kicking Butt" is the key to all ills. Its not, because those same folks aren't the ones willing to go to some corner of the World to die for a cause that does not concern us. They want our Kids to do it. If that's their idea of solving problems, then maybe they should hold their "Debates" on a gun range with their opponents, and see how that theory works for them in person. Its easy to send your kids out to be shot at.

Old 04-24-2015, 05:43 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,056,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
As an American I support my President who was voted in twice by the citizens of this Great Country.
Bush? That's so sweet of you.

Old 04-24-2015, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Because Obama is on the side of our enemies rather than the side of average Americans (whom he detests), it's no wonder that he is popular worldwide.
You don't speak for "Average Americans." If you did, Obama would not have been elected President twice, that's TWICE, if you missed it. The "Average Americans" spoke when they elected him TWICE. So it actually seems he is Popular everywhere.

If America elects you "spokesman" for them, please be sure to return and let us know. Thanks...

Old 04-24-2015, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Bush? That's so sweet of you.

Bush isn't President. I said my President. Bush is a "has been" joke.

Old 04-24-2015, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Yes, it's far more humane to target farmers with drones than it is to place troops on the ground to fight other troops.
You going to get a rifle and go there yourself, Jim? Or do you want to send your neighbors kid over there to get shot at for nothing? You going to "Cheer" from your armchair?

Old 04-24-2015, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Popular everywhere except the country he governs......

Good one. Intelligent! That's why he was voted in as President twice. Because he is unpopular.

Old 04-24-2015, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Exactly! That's the problem. You stumbled upon it, if only by accident.

He came in promising all this Hope and Change, and everyone had such high expectations out of him. They thought he was going to be this catalyst for a major transformation.... etc.

Turns out he's just another tired old corrupt politician playing the game that is D.C.

I have no hope, and you can keep the change.
He has done wonders. He pulled the Country out of the "Pit" the previous Republican Admin put us in, He got Osama, He got a Heath Care System, and he got unemployment way down and all without help from the folks who wanted to see him fail, the GOP deadbeats. He did a Transformation that the World can again respect us as a Great Nation, and not a rogue bully Bush Nation.

You folks are just miffed because he didn't fail, in spite of all your wishes, so you keep claiming the same old crap that never happened. Obama will go down in History as one of our Greatest Presidents and a NOBEL Prize winner. None of you can ever change any of that.

PS: Hold that note on "No Hope" if your expecting a Republican President next time. You may need it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies