Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2015, 11:04 PM

32,072 posts, read 15,077,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Yeah, we're all wrong but you don't have time to explain to us special needs folk why.
What are you talking about.....special needs? Good grief, all this antagonism against me because I don't like anyone calling someone an idiot just because they don't agree with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2015, 11:06 PM

579 posts, read 433,443 times
Bernie Sanders: Yes, Climate Change Is Still Our Biggest National Security Threat | Mother Jones

Old 11-14-2015, 11:14 PM

579 posts, read 433,443 times
Here's another possibility:
How Climate Change Became a National Security Problem | WIRED

I'm not reading them right now. I'm just helping you guys out...

Old 11-14-2015, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Go for it natalie.
What exactly do you want me to go for. You didn't respond to anything in my post.

Old 11-14-2015, 11:17 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,522,129 times
Sure I did. I told you Old Man Sanders is an idiot because, he's an idiot. Now, if you're not going to answer our questions, then off to bed with you.

Old 11-14-2015, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Sure I did. I told you Old Man Sanders is an idiot because, he's an idiot. Now, if you're not going to answer our questions, then off to bed with you.
What questions Ed? You call him an idiot because you don't agree with what he says. This was my whole point. What is wrong with you guys. Do you not comprehend what I say

Old 11-14-2015, 11:34 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,175,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
And...if the political climate were to change this global baloney nonsense would go away, quick.
I don't think it would.

There are already the first "climate refugees." Has the great climate change migration already begun? | Vital Signs | The Guardian

Old 11-14-2015, 11:53 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,263,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What questions Ed? You call him an idiot because you don't agree with what he says. This was my whole point. What is wrong with you guys. Do you not comprehend what I say

You don't have to disagree with Bernie's politics to know he's an idiot.

He runs his mouth and doesn't understand the impact.

Who do you think the "Million Student March" for free tuition, etc. got their idea from? You know, those college kids who ended up looking like idiots (on national news) due to what Bernie urged/suggested they to do? And they ran with it. Because they agreed with him.

That was one idiotic move Bernie made. Dude isn't even on the ballot.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:14 AM

7,541 posts, read 11,579,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
How dare you refer to any woman like that.

Sexist!
It is true the first day she announced she was running the media already had where winning the nomination

Old 11-15-2015, 12:54 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,532,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag3.14 View Post
All the debates are a bit of a yawn fest. Hillary tonight showed once again why she will be elected President - because she has command of the issues, is intelligent, knows all our allies on first name terms, and is tough as nails. Sure, she will say anything, but then what politician doesn't?

The Democrats have less debates, sure, but the debates are all entertainment anyway. There is no race on the Democrat side - Bernie isn't even in it. They might as well call it now. As for the Republicans - they have more candidates, but they don't have more sane candidiates. None of them are anything short of hypocritical, fantasy land, BS talking pinheads. Hillary will eat any one of them for breakfast.

I just wish we didnt have to endure another year of this campaign before the inevitable..
Agree completely. I think we all know the outcome already, but have to do this slow dance before we get there. This time next year President Obama will be handing over the White House to his former Secretary of State.

And Republicans will try to hurt over 300 million Americans just to make one person look bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies