Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you Agree with Obama that Americans are Shameful?
No 267 84.23%
Yes 50 15.77%
Voters: 317. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 07:49 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Why not?
You really need to ask. Who the hell really wants to come to the country and only found out they were treated as suspects and third class citizens. After Paris attack, they would not and should not expect any open arms in western world. People's emotion is often driven by fear, and this is totally understandable.

If they are smart, they should go back and fight their own right and own country. What is the big deal to die for your own country? At least you get to be first class citizen. Look at Israel, all those petite gorgeous girls in their 20s are willing to fight for their own country. Why can't these people from Muslim countries do exactly the same. Man, have some dignity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2015, 07:50 PM

17,587 posts, read 13,367,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post

Jut give the refugees money. Help them rebuild their own homes is more productive in my opinion. Dumping them in western world is a dumb idea. It is not like they are going to have an "enjoyable" time here.
Spent the day with a teacher friend of ours. Said more than half of her students cant speak English and won't bother to learn

They need to be back home

Old 11-16-2015, 07:51 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,758,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
There is a difference between saying that the US will not accept any refugees and saying that we will only accept Christian refugees. Just because someone is a Christian does not eliminate the possibility that they would be a threat or a terrorist.
Good point.

Also, just because someone claims to be Christian does not mean they are.

There are tens of thousands of Christian denominations and sects within, in the world. Some are more different or similar than others. Which brands are acceptable?

Old 11-16-2015, 07:53 PM

45,232 posts, read 26,457,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
CNN just showed a muslim refugee that was brought into the USA (OHIO) by obama. Him and his wife do not speak english, he has 3 kids and his wife is pregnant with their 4th child.

Who's going to pay for their 4th kid? hmm.........

He currently works blowing leaves. They live in a free house. They said they are thankful.

What about our homeless veterans tho? Im sure one of them could have used that house....
They should live in one of the Obamas private residences and supported financially by the Obamas until they can be deported.

Old 11-16-2015, 07:54 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,305,051 times
While I'm not a Constitutional scholar, I'm pretty sure a religious test for citizenship is blatantly unconstitutional as it would violate the separation of church and state.

I find some views held by the majority of Christians ridiculous and immoral, but I don't think someone should be denied citizenship simply for being Christian. How is this any different?

Old 11-16-2015, 07:56 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Why not?
Why not help our own needy instead?

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
They should live in one of the Obamas private residences and supported financially by the Obamas until they can be deported.
I don't think President Obama is the "worst" president, but it looks like this guy has done nothing but wag his finger while lecturing citizens of this country who do not agree with his liberal elitism. He has never, ever tried to grow into the office and be a leader of all of the people. He is a partisan and ideologue to his very core.

7,736 posts, read 4,991,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanapolicRiddle View Post
While I'm not a Constitutional scholar, I'm pretty sure a religious test for citizenship is blatantly unconstitutional as it would violate the separation of church and state.

I find some views held by the majority of Christians ridiculous and immoral, but I don't think someone should be denied citizenship simply for being Christian. How is this any different?
Knowing obama, he will deny the christian applications and approve the muslim apps in order to appease his muslim brothers

Old 11-16-2015, 07:59 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Spent the day with a teacher friend of ours. Said more than half of her students cant speak English and won't bother to learn

They need to be back home

Your absolutely right, I mean is this truly America anymore. I hear the same thing from teachers I know. And your right a lot of the students refuse to learn even basic English skills.

I think he is shameful, for being a scam artist, CONTAINED Right Obama, if these animals are contained, what will it be like if they become unleashed, which they already are.

Old 11-16-2015, 07:59 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times
What I am waiting for those who support taking the refugees is this. What makes them more deserving than our own needy? Our own homeless?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies