Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 05:28 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,375,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
I have no problem with a man who had his male parts surgically removed and replaced with female parts use a female bathroom, but a man who feels like a woman, but still is physically a man has no business going into a female restroom.

With our current laws, if we see a man follow a lady or child into the opposite restroom, we can call the police on them. However, it's getting to the point where we can't even inform the authorities of a possible rape or molestation. Hell, we would probably be labeled as a bigot for such a thing these days.

It's so crazy, we need someone like Trump to put an end to all this.
LOL..Yet Trump himself declared if Caitlyn himself ( whoops herself) was @ Trump Towers SHOULD she be able to use whatever BR of her choosing?? Drumroll....He says YES!! Course I am unable to locate that interview..so at this moment it IIRC Conspiracy theory??? scrubbed but I did hear it with my own ears!!

Quote:
Should I be able to claim discrimination if someone tried to stop me?
What if a pedophile saw a little girl go into the bathroom alone?

I just wonder what happened to the Democratic Party since Bill Clinton or even Obama... it has gone so far left, it's scary.
It's very obvious you have no idea whatsoever what Pedophelia is nor what Transgender identification is ..There's absolutely no co-relationship..Pedo is attraction to CHILDREN only and doesn't mean same sex or opposite sex ( prepubescent usually means pre- puberty)

Urban Dictionary: prepubescent

..Transgender is STRICTLY gender identity... Please..fear mongering and bashing of someone who may differ from your particular identity has completely MIS-Guided you all!!

Please read up on "Gender Variance" ..as it will maybe help with a better understanding..TYIA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_variance

Paedophile is someone ( usually males) who seek PRE-Pubescent children...UUUUGE ( Trumpsim) difference Far to much ignorance due to far too much false claims by fear mongering ones!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

Pedophilia is termed pedophilic disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), and the manual defines it as a paraphilia involving intense and recurrent sexual urges towards and fantasies about prepubescent children that have either been acted upon or which cause the person with the attraction distress or interpersonal difficulty.[1] The International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10) defines it as a sexual preference for children of prepubertal or early pubertal age.[4]

^^ Please NOTE~~ Prepubescent
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2016, 05:37 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,971,833 times
Quote:

I just wonder what happened to the Democratic Party since Bill Clinton or even Obama... it has gone so far left, it's scary.

Looks like the pervs are already weighing their options.

Old 04-30-2016, 05:45 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,935,527 times
This will be a little different but just to show what can be done (different country) back in 1952.

Being in the military (1952) while in Japan had an occasion to visit a Japanese Hospital. While there needed to use the restroom and asked a MD where it was. He told me what hallway to use and would find two doors close together. Door on the Left was for women and the door on the Right was for men. Easy enough RIGHT? WRONG. Both doors opened to the same room with Stalls against the Left wall and Japanese type of Urinals of it's day against the right wall.

So I'm standing there doing my thing when I hear a door open and when glancing over my shoulder behind me saw a Japanese woman enter....walked to a stall....opened the door...stepped inside and closed the door while never giving me a glance. I made a quick exit.

Same type of Restroom could be used here in the US today.......any thoughts?

Old 04-30-2016, 05:55 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,233,828 times
Quote:

It's okay. Just claim you are gender confused.

Old 04-30-2016, 06:09 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,188,243 times
This is all so silly.There are clearly nefarious intentions here but anyway... Here is something to ponder. If it came out???

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...22&oe=57A72B05

Old 04-30-2016, 06:23 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,703,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DT113876 View Post
It's about stigmatizing being transgender- "you're unacceptable, poop at home".

And most of these bathroom bills have additional provisions to allow religious-based discrimination against all LGBT individuals.
What is the likelihood that the bathroom part is just a smokescreen to divert attention from the real goal of the law, which is to allow 'religious-based discrimination'? I'd say about 100%. After all, nobody is talking about that portion of the law, they are talking about the bathrooms.

Old 04-30-2016, 06:42 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
It's so crazy, we need someone like Trump to put an end to all this.
Some LGBT interest groups need a new target to focus upon now that SSM is the law of the land. The bathroom/locker room issue provides that focus. IMO, this is more powerful than Trump. IMO, Trump wouldn't be able to do anything that will bring any more peace or resolution to the issue that there is now.

Old 04-30-2016, 07:15 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Some LGBT interest groups need a new target to focus upon now that SSM is the law of the land. The bathroom/locker room issue provides that focus. IMO, this is more powerful than Trump. IMO, Trump wouldn't be able to do anything that will bring any more peace or resolution to the issue that there is now.
No. No. No.

This was a total non-issue until right wing Republicans made it one. This is literally nothing more than an attempt to throw a bone to social conservatives who, having now added same sex marriage to the long list of battles they've lost, needed some new thing to whine about.

What is this weird obsession right wingers have with drumming up outrage about Issue X, then pretending they had nothing to do with it? Do they actually think they're fooling anyone with a brain?

Old 04-30-2016, 07:56 PM

2,707 posts, read 2,839,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
You can follow her into the bathroom only if you're feeling like a woman that day.

And for sure if you're shopping at Target.

Old 04-30-2016, 08:03 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,177,123 times
Quote:
You could claim to be temporarily transgendered.

Quote:
Pedophilia is a sexual preference and who are you to stick your nose in other people's business?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies